WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

When it comes to vendors, I'm totally unbiased (not). I didn't get all my dolls from Jeff, so can tell you the difference in customer satisfaction between manufacturer-direct vs BCD is like night & day. Beyond reproach, Jeff is simply the best, period.
-MESO

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I'd like to start this off with a great big thank you to Jeff for helping this first time purchaser. His site isn't like the other vendors out there and the ordering process is directly through Jeff. Some might find the process a bit off putting, I know it was a little strange for me personally to speak with someone directly instead of clicking "Add to Cart", but the service he provides has a personal touch; able to answer questions and even offer suggestions if you're struggling to find the right girl. His responses were prompt and he was very patient with me whilst I teetered back and forth on a few different choices and ultimately came back to the same one in the end anyway. 10 out of 10 would order from Jeff again.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=95276

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Don't know where else to post this. Have just completed a deal with Jeff. He was very helpful and a complete gentleman; we communicated very well back and forth throughout the process. His packing is second to NONE. If anyone out there is contemplating purchase of a doll, I can highly recommend Booty Call Dolls. This is my second purchase from him, and this time was even more satisfactory than the first!

Here's a photo of my acquisition - a gorgeous pre-owned Ruby 13, at a great price!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=72508

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This whole thing for me was never even intended,I had been gone from the forum a long time.I was looking on the forum one day and saw the great love of my heart,from 30 years ago.My God how could any doll look exactly like a person in every way.I just sat at my computer transfixed,by what I saw.It was Jeff's doll Nyoky,I had never even heard of a TPE doll,man I had a lot to learn,I put this on the forum and Jeff was the first one to contact me and said thank you for sharing your story.By this time I was being swamped by some other vendors and members also trying to sale me their doll,some were very nice and helpful,and some were jerks.But Jeff really showed me through out this whole experience that he really cared about what I was trying to do.He shared his vast knowledge of dolls with me and helped me tremendously in my quest to regain a long and lost memory of a great love.

He never hurried or presured me at all, as a matter of fact he said take your time look over the dolls and if there is anything you need to know feal free to call on me to help in any way I can.So I picked Jeff as my vendor, and the doll that I chose is the 156cm ORdoll H-CUP.And I know that if there should be any problem with my order he will take care of it.I just can't wait till she gets here thanks Jeff for all your help.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=78425
Attachments
5003.jpg
5003.jpg (12.07 KiB) Viewed 4513 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Stickied by request.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We carry a full line of YL dolls like Miss Kianna Kahn, a HOT YL 148 below!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We carry 6YE and their 165 F cup is so HOT!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

So, before getting into my review of the doll, I really need to thank Jeff (Booty Call Dolls) and Jack (SM Doll) for their very friendly, attentive help —talk about customer service!! Both of them kept regular contact with me throughout the process (excellent). It was pleasure to correspond with Jack for the first time, and as for Jeff, I'd read so many great things about him over the years (all true and then some).
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=96507

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

After hearing of my dilemma, Jeff with BCD’s stepped in and without making anything like real profit, match priced the other vendors Black Sunday pricing in order to get me a replacement doll. He even threw in some extras at cost or free (shrugging shoulder/new skeleton design option, standing option, extra insert).
Due to my poor experience with the first vendor, I had asked Jeff to have my doll shipped to him for inspection as I wished to avoid getting another defective doll. While that’s not a service Jeff normally performs, due to the nature of my recent experience, BCD agreed (took pity) and the extra charge was nominal. Certainly worth the piece of mind I got.

Shipping to BCD’s facilities was quick and then on to my home, quick as well. WM packaging is quite good but Jeff went an extra mile and added extra padding/labeling to insure a safe journey to me in the US.

Upon final delivery inspection, there was nothing seriously wrong like the nightmare experience I had encountered with the previous vendor (with the exception of joints a little looser than I had expected in comparison to my other WM doll from a year ago and the failure of the factory to not include eyelashes as was ordered).

This was/is the first time I’ve ordered a doll with an insert and I must say I wish I had done so with my other doll. Makes clean up A LOT easier, especially as my other doll is quite heavy. And that said, Zoey is significantly lighter! It makes a very big difference in use. She’s really thin and that’s lots of fun, but to attain the height of 168, a lot is in the calves and it takes some getting used to. Not exactly natural. Had I known then what I know now, the 6YE 166A might have been a bit more proportionally correct. I’ll probably get that doll from BCD next year!

I would recommend this vendor for any style doll. BCD understands the value of customer satisfaction as a model for repeat business over basement bargain pricing. And since the current doll industry is set up (primarily) to ship units directly from manufacturers to end users, this (customer satisfaction) is of paramount interest for end users as we the consumers are currently in the awkward position of having to trust the quality control of the manufacturers. Something that seems to be in question with WM dolls at this time. As such having a vendor with integrity is quite important and you can rely on BCD to have your back.

viewtopic.php?f=305&t=96787

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Welcome Cronogenvic. I just wanted to tell you that all the vendors here on TDF will take care of you. But Jeff at Booty Call Dolls (dolldesire.com), will ABSOLUTELY bend over backwards to make sure you get EXACTLY what you are looking for. You couldn't be in better hands, trust him. Ironically, none of my dolls have come from Jeff (yet), but I've kicked around this forum enough to know he'll treat you right.
-The Romantic
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=97059

We carry the full line of 6YE ladies!

bsdozer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bsdozer »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
After lurking the forums for over a year now, I've finally pulled the trigger on becoming a bonafide doll owner last night. The WM148! She's the perfect answer to my BIGboob/curvy woman fetish AND lightweight enough to ease my worries about moving her around (I don't see me wanting to leave my girl only on my bed) easily. A shoutout to TDF members I've spoken with (big thanks to Seattle Slew who's been nothing but a good guy to me since I joined) who've made me feel welcome to this hobby. Meant a lot!

BUT to the man of the hour. I wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to BCD and Jeff. For several months now, his patience and attitude has been exemplary during our conversations regarding a possible doll for me. He immediately put be at ease and made it comfortable to discuss. Easy to deal with, very knowledgeable; Jeff made it so I didn't need to consider other options because he could handle it all. He'll surely be hearing from me before long asking some question about accessories or something...stop being so good and maybe I'll leave you alone... :whistle: 8)

Anyway, THANK YOU JEFF and can't wait for her to arrive.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94049
What head/wig combo is this?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

WE CARRY SEXY PIPER DOLLS JUST LIKE HER
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Well let me state I'm a noob, first time buyer. Also like so many others have stated I done my fair share of researching like looking at posts from others, how to's, care and so on. Then it can time to take the plunge and start talking to some vendors. Jeff and BCD take top notch when i come to customer service. I shot off my first round emails and load and behold Jeff was there in 3 hours after i sent those emails. Iv'e been talking with Jeff for nearly 3 weeks on and off asking a bunch of questions on things like clarifications, or understanding some terminology or just flat out understanding something. Then we got to talking on what i'm looking for the first thing said to me was "pick a face you like to wake up next to then we will build off that" very sound advice and one i agree with. other topics came up, Is MTV important to you?, health issues? (like back pain), and so on. While all the time we been talking, slowly the face became a :angel: whole woman (A 6YE Lady (165cmF)). Then last night i finalized everything with Jeff and BCD and she starting to make her journey, to her new life here in the Great Northwest.

Overall my review of Jeff and BCD top notch with all the kudos in the world :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: . He help me through it all start to finish. Patience, answering all my question no matter how noob'ish. Insightful, knowledgeable knows his stuff. Prompt, he was quick on his reply's (<12 hrs) which is nearly unheard of in this day and age (usually 24 to 72 hours b4 you here something back). And judging how he handled himself during this phase of the process he will be following me up after she shows up to make sure shes alright. and that's quality service. So 10/10 for Jeff and BCD :D. I will be going through Jeff and BCD in the future cause its been that great of an experience.
-Pirothea

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=97125

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We carry SY dolls too!

INFORMATIONS