Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We carry Doll Sweet

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I am, by my own definition, a very hard customer. I'm getting better in that I don't constantly ask, "Has she shipped yet, has she shipped yet?" But when I get the factory pics or she does arrive, I'm like, any super-minor imperfection & I get all upset about it (my next thing to work on).
I tell you this because Jeff is the most kind-hearted, patient, thoughtful, considerate, doll owner turned vendor I've ever met. Why he still answers my PM's is beyond me; but he does. He doesn't just meet expectations, he overwhelmes with above & beyond customer satisfaction. No one, absolutely no one will ever have a bad transaction with Jeff (it's like he's at the factory personally overseeing every step of your doll being made to your specifications).
MESO
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&start=15

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jeff is a stand-up guy. He'll bend over backwards for you. Should there be a problem along the way, he's right there in your corner.... whether you buy the doll from him or not. That's just the kind of fellow he is.
MrFranz
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=98186

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Jeff for his help in getting me together with the right doll.
I initially purchased a doll that was honestly too much doll for me. I'm sure this is a familiar story.
Jeff went out of his way to help me adopt out the doll to a new owner. It was his well earned reputation that made the buyer comfortable with his purchase.
He also advised me as to how to deal with Fedex when they overcharged me to ship the doll. This was a huge help to me.
After some conversations we found something that was better suited to me. The new girl (6YE 150B) arrived about 2 weeks ago and all is well. She is a great starter doll.
So I will add my voice to those who already worked with BCD and say that if you want to be treated fairly and work with someone who is determined to help you find the right doll for you, call Jeff.
TS10208
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=98849

stevelake
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by stevelake »

I went over to Jeff's website but cannot locate any links to get in touch with him. Nothing seems hot linked and I can't figure out a way to reach him or DM him here at the Forum. Can somebody help me get in touch with Jeff? Thanks.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi,
Steve best way to email us at yourdolluse@gmail,com or text us at 850 217 6613.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Just want to say thank you to Jeff at BCD for all his help, understanding, and patience. He stuck with me for almost 2 years while I toiled over which doll was right for me, as well as putting up with my continued excuses while I scrimped and saved for my perfect companion. He answered every single question I had in a prompt and concise manner. I now understand why Jeff is so popular in the doll world; he cares! For anyone on the fence about acquiring a doll, take it from someone who teetered for over 2 years, its the best thing I've done since my divorce (10 years)! And if you do end up working with BCD, just know you'll be taken care of.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=99291

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

We carry doll4ever!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I did pretty extensive research before selecting this model, having been scared off the beefier models due to weight concerns expressed on this website. I found this model somewhere online but was unsure which TDF approved vendor sold her. I contacted Jeff privately for his advice and he steered me right to the answer => BCD can fill the bill.
Correspondence Jeff/BCD was helpful and responsive and I really appreciate his expertise and guidance through the whole process. It's a pretty big investment and for a first time buyer its kind of a lot to take on. To be honest, without this site I think I would have had a hard time pulling the trigger so I really appreciate this community and its vendor credibility aspect.
viewtopic.php?f=305&t=98057
Photographer_Guy

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This was my first time making a purchase from bcd. I had been lurking around the doll forum for a couple months and had seen what some could call hype about Jeff and bcd and that had me pretty curious since his brand seemed to show up the most in the threads I watched.
After seeing a doll advertised by bcd on this forum I checked out their website. After fumbling around with it for a while I just emailed Jeff and ask him the price of the doll that I had in mind.
My interactions with bcd was very pleasant. I never felt pressured to buy and Jeff was very helpful with his information and was very forthcoming on some of the questions that I had about different brands and how they compared to each other. I thought I would have to do a lot more research and read through other people's reviews before I could make the decision but after speaking with Jeff for a little while I decided to go ahead with a purchase. Jeff handled all the communication with the manufacturer and I actually got my doll much sooner than I had anticipated after making the purchase. When the doll arrived There were a few things that weren't quite right and I was able to contact jeff immediately. He was a great consumer advocate talking to the manufacturer about how to remedy the situations and I felt like he truly did care.
I understand now why Jeff has such a great reputation on this forum. It is well deserved and he is definitely someone that should be contacted by anyone considering getting a doll.
Zaborg
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=97928

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Definitely! Jeff is a great guy to work with, he makes sure you get what you're looking for, I admire that.
Hazard619

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=101843
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi all,

Some of you may know me as the guy who got scammed by a dude on Amazon... ordered a doll that had WM 140cm D-cup pictures on the page, and received a Racyme knockoff. It's a common story. I got my money back though, and I'm happy to announce that I ordered a real WM 140D from BCD yesterday!

Jeff estimates 3 weeks for delivery, which is fine! I'm totally willing to wait for something good. I want to review my experience with BCD first, then perhaps review the doll later, once I receive her and spend some time with her.

My experience is this: Jeff's website may not have the polish and fancy Javascript that the other popular sites have, but he makes up for it 10000% by being honest, reliable, and available.
He answered all my questions, most of the time within an hour or two of sending them, and (at least once) even as late as 2 AM (EST)!
He was willing to suggest alternatives that would save money... even though I eventually went with the WM which cost a little more.
He understood my concerns and provided resources for me to make an educated decision without relying on sales tactics. This is so rare, and I was blown away.
His prices were very reasonable and definitely less than the other vendors.

There are more points that could be added to this list, but in the interest of brevity I will say this: BCD is an amazing vendor, and if I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely go with Jeff over any other vendor out there! Especially Amazon...

I hope this helps someone out there to make the right decision. At the very least, talk to Jeff before anyone else. Especially if this is your first time! I'll bet you'll be happy that you did.
viewtopic.php?f=305&t=102760

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anyway I really want to say thank you to Jeff I placed my order on June 27 and she arrived yesterday on Monday the 9th, Jeff was great to work with always quick to respond and very knowledgeable he suggested the hollow breasts and I'm really glad I took his advice lol.Im already planning to buy another doll from him anyway here's a few pics of Kaylee.
All the best
Ric
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=102875

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jeff/ Booty Call Dolls:
Let me start my saying I like the BCD website. There’s a ton of information, it’s simple to navigate, and it doesn’t set off the half-dozen or so ad-blockers I have running. It gets special points from me because it reminds me of when I handcoded websites back in the day using Macromedia dreamweaver. Yes Macromedia.

With that out of the way, sometime ago I emailed Jeff with an unusual and difficult proposition. I wanted an elf but not just any elf, one completely black. I settled on the SM 136 and Jeff made the request. At first we were met with bad news but Jeff kept pressing. There was even a point in the email thread where Jeff was actively convincing SM Doll to at least try to make her black because I’ve been a good customer. And I REALLY appreciate that.

And that’s where I’d like to start my review about Jeff and BCD. Gethsemane is one of 8 ladies in Salem and I have purchased more from BCD than any other vendor. The reason is: buying from Jeff is a better experience and is simply more fun. There are some great vendors on TDF, I’ve bought from them, but buying from BCD is different. It doesn’t feel like you’re buying from a vendor, but store front shopping with a friend. Being a doll enthusiast himself, I can really sense his excitement as we walk through the process and I get the feeling he’s treating me like he’d want someone to treat him should roles be reversed. It’s nice to have an advocate in this sometimes confusing business. And once you become a part of the BCD family, Jeff really has your back. He has always gotten me a great price, special deal, and makes sure I’m happy with my purchase. Adopting with Jeff makes this road–less-traveled we’ve chosen far easier to traverse.
endlesswar

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 9&t=103062

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

So, having returned home from Kuwait only 4 weeks ago, I took the plunge and ordered my first doll; the SM 170cm H-Cup model. I had been planning on buying a doll for over a year and despite the daunting amount of options, one vendor stood above the rest; Jeff from BCD. The key factor with Jeff was his eager willingness to simply communicate, and it was that defining trait that earned my patronage! Jeff remained in touch via email or phone and demonstrated an expertise with dolls that put me at ease with making such a huge purchase online. No matter what I may be missing, BCD will be the medium by which I purchase all future dolls!

So...On to the doll!
It arrived two days ago completely undamaged and unmolested. The first thing I noticed was that it was far heavier than I anticipated, and though I regularly workout, I had to strain the first few times to lift it. Eventually, I got the hang of it though!

I followed Jeff's "Honeymoon Guide" to the letter- Patience is a virtue!
I also immediately added freckles to my doll using Unknown2's guide in the BCD forums, and the result is awesome.

This doll is awesome!!! Leggy, extremely shapely, and tall, and the manufacturer's attention to detail is exquisite. My girlfriend and I are both in the USAF, and, for the moment stationed at different bases. She was very supportive of me purchasing a doll, and like me, she was taken aback by the doll's realism.

INFORMATIONS