Begog's BCD Beeotches

We turn dreams into reality!
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Begog's BCD Beeotches

Post by Begog »

skyhawk747 wrote:What model of dolls are these?

Jenna: Left, is a JY153
Vema: Right, is a WM155
:glou:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

HOT SEXY AND FUNNY ALL WRAPPED UP IN ONE!

Love the shade pic. She lights up the room. :wink: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Can a JY shrug? You betcha!

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

Wow you are an amazing photographer I wish I had the time! These are some of the best I've seen!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

K_ell_ster wrote:Wow you are an amazing photographer I wish I had the time! These are some of the best I've seen!
Thanks, man! :thumbs_up:
That's some high praise, brother. I feel like a mere picture taker looking at the work of some of these members, like AllottaHope. But I am pleased with the way some of my pics have turned out. If you manage to find the time, you may surprise yourself. These sex dolls are highly photogenic.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

I so envy your little hotties!

**SMACK!!** sorry Karlie!!
**SMACK!!** sorry Sheeana!!
**SMACK!!** sorry Mo!!

Imma go get some ice now...
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Sadako Furimoto
Doll
Doll

Post by Sadako Furimoto »

Begog wrote:Hiding in Plain Sight

So... Jenna and I are going at it in the living room, when we hear the back door open and shut. 8O
In hindsight, locking the door might have been a good idea. :roll:
I scrambled to get some pants on, and Jenna tried to hide.
As you might suspect, yeah, that didn't work, but hey, she tried.
LOL! She gets and A for effort!

Akiko, Rari and I were in plain site, albeit dressed, when Hollywu's handyman arrived to fix some stuff. She warned him that we were in the room. A prior time, Akiko had the misfortune to be asleep naked and Hollywu totally forgot and went to show her best friend that room. We were worried he'd have a heart attack. Not a good thing. Thankfully, once he regained his composure he was fine. He's a doctor so it's not like he isn't versed in anatomy. LOL!

Sleepy Beauty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sleepy Beauty »

You have some lovely ladies, and your photographs of them are great! Oh the BCD site makes my husband drool out of both heads. He loves hips and a smackable backside. Several of their ladies fit that bill. The photos there are very nicely done.

I am 4'10 so I have not even considered getting a doll shorter than me for us, but some I have seen make me wonder if I am being too rigid about it. She would most definitely need to look like she is at least in her 30s. We have children in their early 20s, and that age range is just too young for our liking. For what it is worth, she looks like an adult to me. I have seen some dolls which look like very young kids, and she isn't one of them. Those sort of dolls creep me out because of some things which happened in my childhood.

I mod games or anything which is able to be modded, but I didn't even consider the possibility of modding dolls! Oh my goodness I will have so many options and choices! My husband is going to either love the variety or he will hide all of my goodies so I can't keep changing things. Do you have any videos of the changes you make and how to do them properly? I would love to watch them! I will add searching out videos of this sort to my to do list.

Oh I forgot to mention that I love your dragon table and the weaponry on the wall. They are also very lovely.
Happily married couple in our 40s looking to buy our first doll. Avatar is of Yuri Beltran. If you know a doll head which looks like her please let me know.

K_ell_ster

Post by K_ell_ster »

Oh wow, the photography was so stellar I got to enjoy this thread all over again when I realized there was dialogue as well. Keep them coming!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Thanks Irish Girl, Sadako, Hostage, MannyCan, Sleepy Beauty, and K_ell_ster! :thumbs_up: I'm glad you are enjoying it.

K_ell_ster: If you like a good picture story, you really should check out "Begog's Mini Beeotches" (Link Below). I got some stories going on there. :wink:

Sleepy Beauty: You sound like my type. I too, mod my games as well as dolls, cars, motorcycles, etc. You should see my Mass Effect, WWE, Saints Row etc. created characters. As for doll mods, mostly just eyes, makeup, piercings, and head swaps. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. I don't like them looking too young either, and with a couple heads I struggled to make them look "of age." Not looking that way makes me uncomfortable. One of my kids has kids.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thanks for showing off all your lovely ladies here!
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Sleepy Beauty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sleepy Beauty »

Begog wrote:Thanks Irish Girl, Sadako, Hostage, MannyCan, Sleepy Beauty, and K_ell_ster! :thumbs_up: I'm glad you are enjoying it.

K_ell_ster: If you like a good picture story, you really should check out "Begog's Mini Beeotches" (Link Below). I got some stories going on there. :wink:

Sleepy Beauty: You sound like my type. I too, mod my games as well as dolls, cars, motorcycles, etc. You should see my Mass Effect, WWE, Saints Row etc. created characters. As for doll mods, mostly just eyes, makeup, piercings, and head swaps. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. I don't like them looking too young either, and with a couple heads I struggled to make them look "of age." Not looking that way makes me uncomfortable. One of my kids has kids.
Mass Effect and Saints Row created characters are so in my wheelhouse! I appreciated Saints Row allowing me to have a large breasted character, because the games have been shying away from allowing that. When we get our first doll I know I will have a lot of questions, because I will definitely want to change things on them. Until then I will enjoy your stories and pictures.
Happily married couple in our 40s looking to buy our first doll. Avatar is of Yuri Beltran. If you know a doll head which looks like her please let me know.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Check it! (click to enlarge)
Beeotch1.jpg
Beeotch1.jpg (157.74 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
Beeotch2.jpg
Beeotch2.jpg (177.13 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
Begog's Beeotch, Saints Row 4 style. :D

Thanks Jeff. BTW, I bought 5 dolls from him. He will do you right. :thumbs_up:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Nice pics you've got quite the collection going

I have 2 dolls and 3 extra heads bought from Jeff so I know how you feel :)
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS