The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

We turn dreams into reality!
heywoodjw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

Post by heywoodjw »

Thanks for this. I'm waiting for my first doll and this is very helpful.

HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HV3 »

Sponge.

I hear that using your hand is best. Doesnt the sponge cause Abrasion and wear at the doll's skin, Just got my 6YE-164D, should I be using my hands (I cant tell if Im doing anything, unlike washing my skin I know Im moving something as the feel changes, but on her, the TPE oil + water just seems like it glides over everything and does nothing in the washing process.

el_perro
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by el_perro »

Thanks you for all this information. I never though that buy a doll like this requires that much effort and attention.
When i was thinking in buy my first doll i just though: I just will bang her and make me company, but thats it, no more deal.
Of course all this care make me sense, she is an expensive gift for me and needs maintenance and it serve at the same time to bond with her.

OFF TOPIC: my native language isn't english and maybe the admin teamcould consider to create a subforum in spanish language with every important topic in the forum.
It took me some days to find something to point me in the right direction to take care of my future doll.

Jamman85

Post by Jamman85 »

Thanks for sharing the information, I’ll follow your guide when my doll arrives.

rockman6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rockman6 »

I have been searching left and right regarding information about the new 6YE TPE.
Many said it doesn't require oiling and powdering, but I haven't seen any confirmation about it.

I made my order for my doll a few days ago, and am trying to get all the necessities ready.
I am kind of at a loss whether or not to get the powders and oil for my doll.

It would be great if the doll experts here can shed some light to these questions.

Wayne11307

Post by Wayne11307 »

I appreciate all this wonderful information. I just purchased my first TPE doll (just shipped out this morning). I found this information to very informative and helpful. Thanks Again!

Pandoriux
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pandoriux »

I'm a bit confused, when you said "apply Nivea creme to the vagina and crotch", does it means you only apply the creme AROUND the vagina lip and anus, or you must apply it INSIDE the vagina and anus too? (Maybe also inside the mouth?)

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Hi Pandoriux and welcome to TDF. :glou:

As a new member you may find some useful info on our Newbie Welcome Page.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Pandoriux
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pandoriux »

Thank Tsall, and i already read the newbie welcome page. But yeah it doesn't help me much with the question that i asked above

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hi Pandoriux,

This is meant on the outside, primarily on the crease lines etc where there is tension and stress. Little is better than often though as too much can over weaken the TPE.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Maviarab,
thank you for answering that question
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dolly Parton

Post by Dolly Parton »

Hello all,

I have a question about using Nivea cream, Vaseline and baby oil with regard to the original / factory makeup.

Will these products indeed remove the original makeup? It seems hard to avoid the vagina, crotch, boobs and face when these are some of the high stress areas that require these products the most.

How do I go about caring for my dolls high stress areas while still preserving the original makeup? Is this possible?

Thank you all for the valuable information provided in these threads.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Dolly Parton wrote:Hello all,

I have a question about using Nivea cream, Vaseline and baby oil with regard to the original / factory makeup.

Will these products indeed remove the original makeup? It seems hard to avoid the vagina, crotch, boobs and face when these are some of the high stress areas that require these products the most.

How do I go about caring for my dolls high stress areas while still preserving the original makeup? Is this possible?

Thank you all for the valuable information provided in these threads.
First, I don't care for Nivea as it's water based. Second, aside from maybe inside the mouth, there's really no need to oil the face. I do on occasion very lightly apply baby oil to the back of the head and maybe a little on the end of a Q-tip to spot clean around the face itself, but generally a damp cloth is all it takes.

Lastly, the factory make-up leaves a little to be desired and will fade in time regardless. The good news is, it's easily replaced, touched up or redone with ordinary over the counter products. Likewise for nipple and labia color. :wink:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Key thing on those spots, pat, do NOT wipe.
Once GDA is up and running at full speed, his color2 is the easy fix for labia colors.
It dries shiny which is great for labia and as lip gloss....
I have used his products to assist in repairing a holes in labias.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dolly Parton

Post by Dolly Parton »

Thanks guys, you have been a tremendous help! I really appreciate the advice!

INFORMATIONS