lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Miss Kianna Kahn

Post by lover1 »

Is she sleepy or drunk? ;)

Of course the photos are great. Thx. :thumbs_up:

Nice curves. Great view:

No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Sofos wrote:Thanks for updating us on the lovely miss Kianna Kahn :razz:

Great pics as usual and I can she she dresses accordingly for the season :)

She looks smoooking hot in that grey dress with the fishnet stockings :razz: :D
Thanks Sofos! That dress was a Christmas present from DD:) ...along with the pearls. Please don't tell her I only paid $8.00 for the whole damn outfit. She might not wear it again :(

lover1 wrote:

Is she sleepy or drunk? ;)

Of course the photos are great. Thx. :thumbs_up:

Nice curves. Great view:

Thanks Lover1! And yes, she was sleepy and drunk on New Years :)

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi DD27, right where to start? That first pic is lovely, Kianna looks very sultry in that simple boob tube top, for the life of me I don't think I've seen a sexier look lady on the forum! (Don't tell Sarah I said that!). I see Kianna has been doing some clothes shopping and that grey wool dress looks great on her, along with the fish net stockings what chance does any red blooded male have! Thanks for sharing these, Kianna is always a treat!

Thanks Again Arthur. Kianna was very pleased with her Xmas gifts and they look great on her. Don't worry about me telling Sarah. ....Although I'd think Sarah has 4 other woman in her own house to worry about before she got angry over Kianna. Lol!

-DD27

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha that's a good point! I put Monique in a rather fetching basque yesterday for a few pics and kept her in it today, which is probably not the best idea as she is very distracting and when I see Sarah I get the completly illogical idea that she knows I've had lustful thoughts about one of her sisters! Of course we project all these funny thoughts onto our synthetic ladies but it still makes me laugh when I catch myself thinking like that, I even go up to Sarah and apologize to keep in her good books! Considering I spent most of my working life in psychiatry I wonder what my younger self would make of me now!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

grey sweater...
Attachments
IMG_3505 2.JPG
IMG_3505 2.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2429 times
IMG_3495 2.JPG
IMG_3495 2.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2429 times
IMG_3510.JPG
IMG_3510.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2429 times
IMG_3480 2.JPG
IMG_3480 2.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 2429 times
IMG_3501 2.JPG
IMG_3501 2.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2429 times
IMG_3500.JPG
IMG_3500.JPG (560.61 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
IMG_3477 MU 2.JPG
IMG_3477 MU 2.JPG (2.84 MiB) Viewed 2429 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Kianna's hair really is something else! She's gorgeous anyway but you made a good investment with her wig as it just complements her so well, makes me think I should do the same, trouble is if I get one for Sarah then the others will want one too! Kianna seems pleased with her ear rings and that pink lipstick suits her, another great set of pics, thanks, you are a gentleman for sharing these!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Kianna's hair really is something else! She's gorgeous anyway but you made a good investment with her wig as it just complements her so well, makes me think I should do the same, trouble is if I get one for Sarah then the others will want one too! Kianna seems pleased with her ear rings and that pink lipstick suits her, another great set of pics, thanks, you are a gentleman for sharing these!
Thanks again Arthur! I really love this dress on her as it hugs her perfectly. I found it in a 2nd hand store for $6. It had a belt attached to it that I cut off as it was distracted and didn't add anything. The fake pearls were $2 at the same store so I've pretty much made up my mind that underwear and bras are the only thing I will buy brand new for her anymore. I finally found a great conditioner for her hair that I can leave in at all times. I only wash her hair once a month so its not to bad to manage. I really like how smooth and shiny it makes her hair look. Thanks again for supporting the thread.
-DD27
[attachment=0Image[/attachment]
Attachments
IMG_3505 2.JPG
IMG_3505 2.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2411 times

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

You get your girl fake pearls 8O :evil:

:lol: (I do too)

Lovely photos as usual, always a pleasure to follow Kianna :razz: :D

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Sofos wrote:You get your girl fake pearls 8O :evil:

:lol: (I do too)

Lovely photos as usual, always a pleasure to follow Kianna :razz: :D

HAHA! Thank you again. and Yes, fake pearls and cheap clothing. I'm spending enough on all these hobbies. Why not make this one budget friendly :)

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

DD and Kianna! I'm a bit late, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful holiday themed photos... ''twas the only thing I asked for this year and you really came through! :x-mas:

These next photos are a real treat and caught my eye right away... Kianna has a look that can just melt you like a snowball at high noon during the summer:

Kianna does sexy very well. No man will get an argument from me on that, but I'll tell you what else she can do... classy! Check these stunning photos out... wow!

What an absolute delight! DD, you really have a special girl there. There are some few special dolls in this world that can't be replicated even if a guy ordered the same exact specs. Kianna is one of those special few. I wish you both all good things in this new year, and I hope you remain inspired!

All the best from one of your biggest fans... LDV

:glou:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Wow! This lady never ceases to amaze! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Wow! This lady never ceases to amaze! :thumbs_up:
Thank You so Much Stewie. Compliments like yours make it all worth doing.

Best Regards
-DD27

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

LaDollyVita wrote:DD and Kianna! I'm a bit late, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful holiday themed photos... ''twas the only thing I asked for this year and you really came through! :x-mas:

These next photos are a real treat and caught my eye right away... Kianna has a look that can just melt you like a snowball at high noon during the summer:

Kianna does sexy very well. No man will get an argument from me on that, but I'll tell you what else she can do... classy! Check these stunning photos out... wow!

What an absolute delight! DD, you really have a special girl there. There are some few special dolls in this world that can't be replicated even if a guy ordered the same exact specs. Kianna is one of those special few. I wish you both all good things in this new year, and I hope you remain inspired!

All the best from one of your biggest fans... LDV

:glou:

LDV!!! Thank You so much! You and I have very similar taste as the photos you picked out are among my favorites also. I really missed your comments during your short vacation away from the forum. Its folks like YOU, Sofos, Irishgirl, Arthur, Stewie and lover1 that keep me going. I honestly thought I might just be biased and Kianna was only mediocre, but in my eyes she is so gorgeous. I'm so happy folks like you see the beauty I see. Not sure why, but I get a lot of views and only a few comments. Thanks to You, and all the folks that do comment as it inspires me to do even better.

All the best
-DD27

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

We can certainly see Kianna's beauty which you capture so well DD with your photos, I have shown some of your pics to friends and family and they have all said that Kianna looks so life like so it's a credit to your talents that she has garnered such praise and has her own little fan base. I know what you mean about getting lots of views but not comments and that can be a bit frustrating but I like to think that they are just shy admirers of our work! Anyway there are a few friendly folk on here that can be relied on to make some encouraging remarks and they usually come along and save the day! Keep up your splendid work with Kianna as she really is such a treat, there isn't another 56 face that looks quite like her so you can take some pride in the fact that you have a pretty unique gal there. Come to think of it, as our synthetic companions spend more time with us they must gradually take on a unique 'look' as we tinker with their makeup and hair etc. Anyway all my best to you both, can't wait to see what your gal is up to next!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Arthur1960 wrote:We can certainly see Kianna's beauty which you capture so well DD with your photos, I have shown some of your pics to friends and family and they have all said that Kianna looks so life like so it's a credit to your talents that she has garnered such praise and has her own little fan base. I know what you mean about getting lots of views but not comments and that can be a bit frustrating but I like to think that they are just shy admirers of our work! Anyway there are a few friendly folk on here that can be relied on to make some encouraging remarks and they usually come along and save the day! Keep up your splendid work with Kianna as she really is such a treat, there isn't another 56 face that looks quite like her so you can take some pride in the fact that you have a pretty unique gal there. Come to think of it, as our synthetic companions spend more time with us they must gradually take on a unique 'look' as we tinker with their makeup and hair etc. Anyway all my best to you both, can't wait to see what your gal is up to next!

Well Thank You sir! I most certainly will post more in the next few days. AS Always.. I appreciate the support.
-DD27

INFORMATIONS