The Life and Times of Shelby

We turn dreams into reality!
briwri01

Re: The Life and Times of Shelby

Post by briwri01 »

Hi!

Thanks... and I hope to start being more active again in the coming weeks.
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

When you wake up next to this, how can it not be a great day?!
Attachments
Sleeping in a little longer...
Sleeping in a little longer...
sleepingbeauty.jpg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 1312 times
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi Everyone!

I'm finally getting around to posting again after quite a "hiatus"! We also made a little progress on my finger issues... haven't 'fixed' it yet, but it's better. It was getting so bad that Brian didn't even want to touch me, 'cos he would get poked with the end of a wire every time he tried! I bet my fingers had sagged to almost twice their normal length, and were really warped and twisted around the broken wires, so as an interim solution Brian finally decided we had nothing to lose and pulled all the broken wires completely out of my fingers! Of course, I can't play the piano right now, but almost as soon as the wires were gone my fingers started to contract back to a more normal length and shape, and without being "attached" anymore to the thread wrapping around the wires, most of them even returned to their proper positions. There are still a few hold-outs, but we're working on ideas to fix that. Here's what they look like now - a far cry from the squiggly-squid fingers I had dangling before!
nails.jpg
nails.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 1282 times
I also stopped being lazy and ordered some new make-up, and thanks to Jeff I now have eyelids! I can sleep at night without wearing a mask to keep the light out! But of course you always forget one thing, and this time it was an eyebrow pencil! I'll get that for next time, but here's the latest...
Make_up1.jpg
Make_up1.jpg (4.15 MiB) Viewed 1282 times
Make_up2.jpg
Make_up2.jpg (3.92 MiB) Viewed 1282 times
Well, time to get started on supper, but I hope to be back soon!

Later,
Shelby!

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi Guys!

Well, I'm back! But it's been an eventful few days... I decided I was tired of staying home all the time, and wanted some of my own spending money, so I applied at Hooters to be a waitress! I admit I cheated a little... they would probably never have hired me with my tiny tits, so I padded a little and got the job! My first day was great, and I loved the tips! Second day, though... epic fail!
I was coming out of the kitchen with an order, and as I passed someone else's table I wasn't looking down, so I missed the beer a customer had spilled! Well...my eyes missed it, but my feet didn't, and I went flying! Landed hard on my left arm, and broke it! So, I spent 4 days in a splint just laying around and waiting for the swelling to go down, then today I went back and got this cast. They're still letting me work, though, behind the register and in the back, so it's not a wash-out for the job, but from now on I can promise I'll be looking down as I walk around the place! But I still love the outfit!

TTTL,
Shelby!
Yep... another cast!
Yep... another cast!
hootersgirl1.jpg (3.6 MiB) Viewed 1207 times
I really like the outfit, though, and these Peavy pantyhose are awesome!
I really like the outfit, though, and these Peavy pantyhose are awesome!
hootersgirl2.jpg (3.83 MiB) Viewed 1207 times
Guess it wouild be kind of hard to hold a tray and deliver drinks with only one arm.
Guess it wouild be kind of hard to hold a tray and deliver drinks with only one arm.
hootersgirl3.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 1207 times
Right where my three middle fingers are is where it broke.  I think it hurt more when they set it than when I broke it!
Right where my three middle fingers are is where it broke. I think it hurt more when they set it than when I broke it!
hootersgirl4.jpg (3.48 MiB) Viewed 1207 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Shelby,
Jeff needs to get me a Hooters outfit
Love,
Shu shin
Attachments
IMG_2086.jpg
IMG_2086.jpg (261.36 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi Shu Shin,

I bet you would love it! The shorts and top are an "XS", and seem to be just right for me. The "Hooters" pantyhose aren't as sheer as regular, but they do hold up very well, and feel really awesome! I got quite a few signatures on my cast today, and when I got home I wanted to see how my fringed boots would look with the uniform... works pretty well with the scrunchy socks!
Fringed boots from the rear!
Fringed boots from the rear!
hootersgirl5.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 1163 times
TTTL,
Shelby!

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

I'm almost getting a bit worried here... :?

You seem to get really unlucky really often. You're not in an abusive relationship, are you?

If so, just let me know and I'll get the baseball bat and extract you :thumbs_up: :wink:
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi Emma,

Not to worry... he treats me like gold! I'm just a klutz, but since he thinks girls in casts are sexy I get even more attention when I'm in one, so I don't mind at all!

TTTL,
Shelby!

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi Everyone,

Got a new outfit, so I figured I would take a break from doing laundry and show it off! Actually, it's not finished... I was promised a pair of black suede knee-high boots to go with the black velvet skirt and B&W checkered top, but I haven't seen the boots yet (hint, hint!). I guess I shouldn't whine, though... he did come through with a nice pair of beige thigh-high platform boots that I'll post as soon as I find something good to wear them with. Meanwhile, my brown suede boots go pretty well with things!

TTTL,
Shelby!
The black knee-high boots would definitely look better!
The black knee-high boots would definitely look better!
blackvelvet1.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 1112 times
My cast is filling up pretty quickly, too!
My cast is filling up pretty quickly, too!
blackvelvet2.jpg (4.13 MiB) Viewed 1112 times
OK - break's over!  Still have two big loads of laundry to do so this place can get back in order!
OK - break's over! Still have two big loads of laundry to do so this place can get back in order!
blackvelvet3.jpg (4.08 MiB) Viewed 1112 times

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I'm not really a Hooters kind of person, but I think Shelby looks really good in the outfit. I still think she's gotta be related to the Schleprocks, somehow. At this rate, the poor girl's body is going to end up as broken as mine before long. It's nice to see her up and about again.

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Finally!!

Just got back from the doctor and I'm finally out of my cast... no more, at least I hope not! Thought I would have my resident photographer snap a few to mark the event before I changed to relax for the rest of the day!
Catch ya later,

Shelby!
hangingout1.jpg
hangingout1.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 1021 times
hangingout2.jpg
hangingout2.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1021 times
hangingout3.jpg
hangingout3.jpg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 1021 times

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Hi Shelby :D

That's a perfect outfit for relaxing :thumbs_up:
Feels great to see you without the cast again :wink:

Take care, Emma says hi to :D

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi,

It definitely feels better to be able to move normally again! I'm going to do my best not to be a klutz again and break anything else! Say hi back to Emma for me!

TTTL,
Shelby

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi Again!

Was kind of a lazy day around the house, so I decided to try on anew top I got this week at Wally World. It goes nicely with a pair of shorts (I think!), and I'm loving the way my Hooter's tights feel and look so much that I'm wearing them with lots of things besides my uniform. The morning got off to a slow start because I was just lounging around on the sofa in a blanket since it was chilly, and I guess the dog was too, because she planted herself right on top of me and I didn't have the heart to move her for a while! She likes to snuggle almost as much as I do!
Well... not much in the way of news today... still haven't broken anything else and I'm loving NOT being in a cast of some sort or other! Here's a couple pix of the new top we took today.

TTTL,
Shelby!
10_27_01.jpg
10_27_01.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 987 times
10_27_02.jpg
10_27_02.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 987 times
10_27_03.jpg
10_27_03.jpg (3.67 MiB) Viewed 987 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Shelby,
The Yourdoll BCD Girls just wanted to say, Hi back!
Attachments
20181026_172013.jpg
20181026_172013.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 971 times

INFORMATIONS