How To AVOID Cleaning Built-In Vaginas

We turn dreams into reality!
nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How To AVOID Cleaning Built-In Vaginas

Post by nicvncnt »

Paulpaul wrote:Hi all, Has anyone noticed that the female condoms have silicon based lubricant?
This is stated on the manufacturer website.
I’m new here but my understanding is that silicon lubricants will practically destroy TPE.
I may be wrong but that’s what I’ve read. If I’m correct then it is crucial to clean the condoms of all lubricant before using. Hopefully I’m not misreading and causing confusion in this otherwise very helpful post.
I wouldn’t want to be called Hoss for trying to help.
Cheers all!
Not all silicone products are harmful to TPE. Most lubricated condoms have a silicone lube because latex can't tolerate mineral oil but I've yet to hear of a lubricated condom damaging TPE. If you're not sure then test first on a piece of spare TPE of the same type as your doll (an old insert for instance).

Paulpaul
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paulpaul »

Hi nic, thanks for the reply. I see a lot of threads here saying any silicone lube is certain death for TPE. I’m not debating it either way but the conflicting responses are confusing. If silicone lube is safe then why not just put the female condom over your wanker and use it like a regular condom? What could be easier than that?
Again, not debating or contesting anyone; just trying to understand. Thanks!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

my new sex method : removable vag. toss that sleeve away.
bought a fleshlight girl sleeve. skin color is almost identical to the doll skin.
- cut the sleeve if necessary.
- use a hair elastic to tie the end of the fleshlight.
- insert the sleeve into the doll vag's slot.
- use a crotchless thong or whatever and cover the fleshlight.
- use water lube.
- enjoy MUCH MORE comfortable sex.

easy to wash and dry.

Paulpaul
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paulpaul »

Hi Bob, Are you using this with a built-in Vagina?
This thread is for built-in.
Also, I’m not familiar with the fleshlight. Are you placing the entire thing in there?
Or is it possible to take the “sleeve” out of the case?
And what is the elastic hair tie for?
Any chance u can send some pics of this?
Intrigued. Thanks!

Nonsensical

Post by Nonsensical »

My 1st doll is in transit and I will try her this way first. I've ordered both male & female condoms after not finding the ones I wanted locally. Noticed some comments about difficulty in finding them. Here is my source and another link with male condom comparisons along with size.

I was concerned with the tip to lube TPE vagina with vaseline since it and mineral oil are incompatible with latex. I was happy to find the the right size female condoms in nitrile that is compatable with both. So that takes care of two chores in 1-step.

Online M & F condom source: https://worldcondoms.com/ They were very quick to process order, provide email conformation & tracking.

Size chart Monday condoms with descriptions: https://bedbible.com/condom-industry-statistics/
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated link to condoms size chart

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Everest18 wrote:So concerning a Silicone doll, instead of Vaseline could I instead use baby powder to help get the femi condom in and after use leave the powder inside the vagina without cleaning with no issues or damage to the silicone?
How is drying out the vagina going to make it slick to get a female condom inside?? The whole purpose of lube is to make insertion easy. Powder is not lube; it's a drying agent.

Why not use water based lube instead of Vaseline??

You advise people to use a female condom so that they don't have to clean the vagina. But then you advise people who have silicone dolls to use water-based lube to insert the condom?

Don't you have to wash/rinse/dry the vagina to remove that lube? If you're gonna have to clean her anyway, why use a female condom at all??

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Lube has less biologicals in it :)

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

Personally I really find the feel of my doll directly is better than a female condom. On my older silicone doll I did use that method a few times, but on a softer TPE built-in doll you lose so much using a female condom, it's just not the same for me.

I'll always gladly clean her meticulously if that is the trade-off.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Any issues with using Vaseline on silicone dolls?

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Great information here.... if you misread no you don’t hang your doll on the shower curtain rod....have several dolls thought they were helping clean each other and I didn’t have to lift a finger...maybe add that on the future dolls being made list....

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

Fitz62 wrote:Any issues with using Vaseline on silicone dolls?
I've heard never, never NEVER use Vaseline or Baby Oil on silicone products.

Bobby Carrot

Post by Bobby Carrot »

seagull wrote:Lube has less biologicals in it :)
So what you are saying is that any water-based lube in the built-in will NOT cause mold or internal damage?

Pummelbrook

Post by Pummelbrook »

I've never needed vaseline or lube to insert a female condom into a doll, just a random stick with a rounded top.
If it is too sticky on the inside, you can add some talcum powder on the outside of the condom.

Best,
Pummelbrook
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pummelbrook Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pummelbrook/
My dolls:
Candice, Happydoll 160c | Sayo, 4Woods ai doll s+ | Sakura, Cstdoll 160d | Eileen XYdoll 158 silicone| Elina, Gynoid Tech Model 9
Former dolls:
Lisa, unbranded 135cm TPE | Lisanne/Nikki, Ordoll 156B | Stephanie, Wmdoll 163C |Nonoka, Sanhui 158 | Lily, Maydoll 155 | Yvette, Jm156 | Miriam, Zelex 170c | Vala, Xycolo 163sb

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Baby powder works fine for me. And I use one of those tin/aluminum single cigar containers to insert it, it's blunt at the end.
Pummelbrook wrote:I've never needed vaseline or lube to insert a female condom into a doll, just a random stick with a rounded top.
If it is too sticky on the inside, you can add some talcum powder on the outside of the condom.

Best,
Pummelbrook

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

I find that the dolls and real girls never really feel that good with rubber wrapped around your penis. You could also just apply vaseline, not cum inside, but on tissue .

You should only need a small rinse with water+ little antibacterial gel every couple of days. The vaseline itself takes a long time to be absorbed.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

INFORMATIONS