Doll care FAST-n-EASY

We turn dreams into reality!
McPickle

Re: Doll care FAST-n-EASY

Post by McPickle »

Any tips on flipping her over in bed? I am worried about the fingers.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

McPickle wrote:Any tips on flipping her over in bed? I am worried about the fingers.
Keeping the elbows at a 90 degree angle seems to help me. Keeping the pressure off the wrist and fragile finger wires.
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Anyone have tips for protecting standing feet models while taking that first shower (i.e. keeping water out of the screw areas)? I've been thinking socks and maybe grocery store produce plastic bags secured with zip ties?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I would go with layers.....
Perhaps a plastic bag then a sock over that then a taller plastic bag and another held with rubber bands if that makes sense.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Rytar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rytar »

mgarner77 wrote:Vaseline vs. water based lubricant....which one is better? I never thought of using Vaseline before.
Have tried water based lube, baby oil & vaseline for lube & found vaseline & baby oil seemed to dry up/in to quick, found water based lube to last longer. But maybe i didnt use enought vaseline or babe oil LOL Regardless, I found water based lube to last longer. Guess it depends how long your having fun with her :)
WM Doll 156 C-Cup with Heads 162B & 108

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Just curious, what's the care routine for TPR dolls/toys?

Is there anyway to make those 'bacteria-proof'?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

'bacteria-proof'?
If you mean mold free yes...an aquarium pump. My 2nd girl developed black spots way inside her and I'd never known had it not been for an endoscope. I had to cut the mold out-no other choice. It was all my fault for not drying her sufficiently. I used Tampons after a water/soap douche but apparently didn't get them far enough in the back. I bought an aquarium pump and inserted the tube all the way to the back till I heard a sucking sound, backed off an inch and let it run for about 30 minutes, pulled it out maybe three inches or so and let it run another 30 minutes. Drying is essential to never having mold.

Nodrama63
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nodrama63 »

Thanks for the information.

INFORMATIONS