Ask the docs.

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ask the docs.

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Strider,
Does your doll have shrugging shoulders?
As far as head to skull, let me ask my best friend what he used.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

Jeff,
Yes, shrugging shoulders but all shoulder features work except for raising the elbow sideways.

Thanks for your help!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Loctite 60 second glue, applied evenly is how my friend got the face to stick to the skull.
More to come
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Is there an easy way to get rid of impression marks on TPE?

I left a strappy crop top on my WM doll for too long and it left a few marks.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Is there an easy way to get rid of impression marks on TPE?

I left a strappy crop top on my WM doll for too long and it left a few marks.

I used a heating pad to get compression marks out successfully. The heating pad is the kind that turns off after a while. I just repeated the treatments until the marks were gone.

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Loctite 60 second glue, applied evenly is how my friend got the face to stick to the skull.
More to come
Thank you, Jeff. I'll get some asap.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Ahh cool thanks for the help

I'll try that out
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Just so you all know, Samara is on a little vacation.
As far as compressions, not to hot and pay close attention.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Drkviper84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drkviper84 »

Hi.. so I have a doll that I left laying while I was out of state for a week. I had her wrapped in a blanket but forgot to remove the lingerie. So.. when I came back, she had some compression marks all over. Some were pretty deep. I removed everything and left her laying where those compression marks were not touching anything. Some are starting to heal and go back to normal (she is TPE). The deeper ones are the ones I am worried about. Would a heating pad work on those? I bought one that has 3 settings (low/mid/high heat settings). Im guessing I want to leave it on low. It has an auto off after 2 hours.. what would the ideal time for leaving a heating session on?

While I am trying to do these repairs, think I will ask about an.. augmentation. Her butt is kind of flat.. I would love to try to make it a bit rounder... maybe not bubble butt sized but a little more natural. Is there anything I can do to try and make it a bit rounder?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Drkviper84,
Be very, very wary of heating pads. Please go through the honeymoon guide. Moist heat...not too hot is good.
TPE has memory so if it took two weeks to go flat, two weeks to come back...
As far as but going back to normal, you could lay her on two pieces of thick thick memory foam shoulder to small of back and then thighs so her tushy is in the gap.
Love,
Nurse Nyoko
Attachments
NYOKO in pinkand black.jpg
NYOKO in pinkand black.jpg (77.95 KiB) Viewed 3492 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

IMG_4466.jpg
Mmmmm heat those hot cross buns :)
Just evidence of what a heating pad/blanket can do.

Use a buffer blanket when warmin the buns :)

Drkviper84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drkviper84 »

So.. its been a week and the compression marks left by the lingerie are still.. there. Is there anything that can be done to heal them or are they pretty much permanent now?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Did you try moist heat?
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Drkviper84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drkviper84 »

What exactly should I do... wet a heating pad and leave it on the spot.. and for how long or is there a better method with less risk for more damage

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

My jm130 doll is lovely except for her poor fingers which are all chewed up with finger pokes. I'm very careful with her hands, indeed they are almost always covered in soft socks so that the fingers don't separate, and I'm careful to almost always keep her hands together against her belly. A few months ago Samara patched them up for me, but they are once again full of holes and the wires tend to poke out the tips.

I'd like to try to "seal" her fingers again. I imagine dipping her whole hands into some liquid to create a new layer of skin, but that's probably unrealistic. I'll paint them with sil-poxy instead, but didn't know if anyone had other ideas. I'm not sure what Samara did, but her fingers did look good for a week or two after her treatment.

INFORMATIONS