Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ask the docs.

Post by Frost »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:You could try ge2 clear silicone adhesive
Love,
Gracie
Wouldn't that be just as permanent as the silpoxy? I want something that I can remove from time to time to change nails and what not.

New Question: I want to add mesh to the inside of the anus cavity of my DS doll to protect the outer lining. What would be the best material for this? The mesh DS uses on the vagina seems like it is too harsh/sharp edging. It also has no give/flexibility. Maybe cloth mesh?

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Update:

The 100% acetone worked for removing the nails. Took quite a bit of soaking for some areas.

I am returning the eyeliner ink pen for a regular pencil, the ink won't stick to the silicone.

I am still hoping someone can answer my question in the above reply about mesh material.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I’m glad the acetone worked!

As for the ‘mesh’, I don’t think there’s anything you can use myself that will be soft enough for you to be intimate with. The mesh used in the vaginal cavity of DS dolls is supposed to be incased with silicone so you can’t feel it. If it protrudes it probably means it wasn’t set properly. If I remember in my DS minis, the mesh only went in the cavity about an inch and a half or maybe two inches. It was a pain (literally) so I removed it completely.

Silicone is easier to mend if there’s any tearing so in my opinion I wouldn’t even try to put mesh in there!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

well what about something like a cloth mesh, or something stretchy & soft? I would encase it with silicone whatever it was. It would be on the inside of the hole, behind the outer ring entrance. It would/should not be rubbing against my genitals in that case.

As for DS mesh in vagina, they never fully encase it in silicone. That is why the sharp edges cut four tears in my original body (got a replacement). The new one has the mesh all the way around (instead of two pieces), as per my request, so it can't do that again.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Hi everyone, I just received a new jm105 and had a question. JM Dolls have nice silicone.

Would I be able to pre-emptively use a small amount of Permatex flowable silicone to reinforce the edges of orifices of my doll. The anus is quite small and I'm afraid of smaller tears turning into bigger ones. I haven't done anything with the doll yet but the corners of the small mouth are tearing already.

Maybe I can just dab and smooth out tiny amounts along the seamline of the vagina/anus, then just have a small bit at the corners of the mouth?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

The problem with rtv silicone, Permatex and Sil-Poxy etc is that when they cure they are generally harder than the silicone of the doll itself. In my opinion, it is difficult to replicate the softness around any orifice and you will always ‘feel’ a difference in texture. I think trying to reinforce an area before anything happens may also encourage a tear where it may not have occurred in the first place!

So, in my opinion, I would only use that ‘repair’ method as and if it happens!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:The problem with rtv silicone, Permatex and Sil-Poxy etc is that when they cure they are generally harder than the silicone of the doll itself. In my opinion, it is difficult to replicate the softness around any orifice and you will always ‘feel’ a difference in texture. I think trying to reinforce an area before anything happens may also encourage a tear where it may not have occurred in the first place!

So, in my opinion, I would only use that ‘repair’ method as and if it happens!

Cheers, Hollows.
Thankyou

autotech67
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autotech67 »

I got a cheap knock off doll. It was ordered with a fixed Vagina but after I used twice the "insert" started to come loose and I reached in and removed it can I just put a new Insert back in it? Also where can I get one? The insert is ruffly 6" long by2" wide.
Attachments
IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG (96.64 KiB) Viewed 3472 times
IMG_1952.JPG
IMG_1952.JPG (118.93 KiB) Viewed 3472 times
IMG_1951.JPG
IMG_1951.JPG (148.62 KiB) Viewed 3472 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I think you were sold an insert version with the insert already in place! There’s no way a fixed vagina would come loose like that!

It looks similar to a WM insert to me but probably is more cheaply made! Mind you, that happened to one of my genuine WM ones too! When I got Ashaki a couple of years ago she came with two - one shorter than the other! Most vendors carry spare inserts so have a word with Jeff at BCD and he should be able to find you one!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Sipmot1995
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sipmot1995 »

Hello. Samara78, if you're reading this, I need your help. I have a doll that is in dire need of skin and finger repair. I've tried fixing it myself but being deplorably inexperienced and amateurish without any of the proper repairing materials, I've only seemed to have made the problems worse. I've taken advice from the internet but didn't help much. Folks on reddit directed me to you. Now since I am unable to send you a private message due to my newbie status on this site, I need a way to contact you so I can send you my doll for repair. I would also like to know the cost of the repair. Thank you!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Hi Sipmot1995 and welcome to TDF. :glou:

As a new member you may find some useful info on our Newbie Welcome Page.

I've moved your post to a more suitable topic started by samara78.
If you open her profile you can see that she hasn't logged in since March. So she hasn't read any pm received since then. Let's hope she reads this.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sipmot1995,
My email is yourdollusa@gmail.com
Please send me pics of the damage plus you might want to post under R&M section.
Samara seems to be on a leave of absence right now.
last visited TDF :Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:19 am
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dolljack44
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolljack44 »

I have a TPE 100cm roll of unknown origin. The TPE in the left leg has gone extremely mushy and oily from mid shin thru to the end of the foot. There is a hole in the bottom of the foot. It may have been in contact with a silicone doll and both legs had nylon stockings, thigh high. Any thoughts on cause and repair?

Seth00000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Seth00000 »

Thanks for all the advices,

Can You tell me if it is possible to increase the hip width of a TPE doll using some gel, pillow filling, air or something please?

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

I recently received a zelex 170 doll after I unboxed her I lifted the arms to wash and there is a small tear in each armpit.
How hard is this to fix?
Attachments
20220210_153009.jpg
20220210_153009.jpg (738.67 KiB) Viewed 671 times
20220210_153018.jpg
20220210_153018.jpg (645.29 KiB) Viewed 671 times
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673