Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Insert vs built in

Post by bob7892 »

curiousswede wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
curiousswede wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
MarkB89 wrote:Is the built-in version usually tighter or looser than the removable version? I would like a looser hole. I own a Fleshlight and it's too tight.
I have both , insert and fixed , and they are about the same for tightness . But as we all know sometimes the old snake don't want to get fully hard :(
So I use my insert model without the insert , some of the best sex I have had with my dolls has been with the insert removed :D
It's like the diffrence between fucking a tight virgin ( fixed ) , or having a more experienced woman :D

Ps using the insert model without the insert , is a doddle to clean as the extra size allows for better access :D
Wait a second here, you have sex without insert in insert model, so just the empty vagina cavity?

I tried that with a dry condom and some lube since I didn't want to have to clean up the vagina cavity and it felt pretty empty, like entering a black hole, literally! Are experienced women really that hollow?! :haha4:
Well there lies your problem , if you use a tight condom , your not going to feel the friction ,So stop being lazy , you only get out , what you put in :lol: and yes some women I have had have had pussies like buckets :lol:
Haha, that gotta be annoying! :D Btw, how do u go about cleaning if u do happen to end up inside the vagina cavity or if some pre-ejaculation ends up there while the big mix end up on the belly or the breasts? Is caressing carefully with anti-bacterial soap enough to clean the vagina cavity from sperm?

I have found that a white microfiber cloth is enough to get rid of the lube inside of the vagina cavity (no mold so far) that I use to get the inserts inside but I do not know what is enough when u need to get rid of actual "bio-fluid". :haha4:

:glou:
It all depends on what your using for lube , I only ever use Vaseline and baby oil , my girls are TPE .
The oil creates a barrier , so so your bio fluid wont soak into your doll , and the baby oil makes my cock smell nice :lol:
Just wipe out the bio fluid , I use a Tampon on a stick , reapply a small amount of Vaseline or baby oil , remove excess , and she's Smelling like roses ,ready to go the next time :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Insert vs built in

Post by hollows+fentiman »

There is only one downside to not using the insert though! Many manufacturers use a rod to fix the cavity’s position during the injection process. That leaves a hole at the end of the cavity which is sealed by hand afterwards using a TPE ‘plug’. In some dolls this has not been sealed very well leading to a possible way through for fluids to the skeleton. If you do want to try sex without the insert I suggest you ‘fist’ her first (use a bit of oil or Vaseline on your hand) and feel the end of the cavity (or use an endoscope if you have one!)!

My Vivid Doll, Vivette, is smooth at the end so no rod was used but both my WM ladies have a lump at the end and they don’t feel as though there is a perfect seal either! Every now and again I put a slug of Vaseline at the end of the cavity to make sure it seals when I give them a bath or douche them!

Also, you do have to watch the area carefully if you are using oil or Vaseline all the time inside and out when putting the insert in. Too much over time can sometimes soften the area and cause tearing or even crumbling problems. I’ve stopped using Vaseline in large quantities now as my Ashaki was getting far too soft. I still put Vaseline at the end of the cavity but I’ve gone back to using powder to put the insert back in and she’s firmed up again. The only problem with that of course is that you probably won’t like the dry feel if you do try sex without the insert!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS