TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

We turn dreams into reality!
MishaDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

Post by MishaDoll »

I've read this but I still want to ask. So it's how I wrote ... never give oil on a doll in powder

SofaKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SofaKing »

cant open doc or docx files without microsoft word, can someone post a txt or rtf or pdf version of this please
Diehard 6YE fanboy!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:A great quote I know of is
"Learn from the mistakes of others since you will not have time to make them all yourself"
I am sure some of can remember our 1st doll arriving....
We know we made mistakes, so let's pass them on so we can avoid a repeat in history.
Some people have hurt their backs unpacking the doll on day 1.
Any good pointers on this?
Others have caused vagina tears by perhaps not putting in inserts the best way.
Any good pointers on this?
Attached is my guide I send to my new doll owners, but it can of course be improved, right?
If you see something in it, you do not agree with, please PM me.
One thing I still believe in from my 20 years in the military, you praise in public, punish in private.
Like my Chief use to say. "Let's get her done!"
BCD
Thanks so much for sharing this information. I'm sure it has helped me avoid a bunch of heart ache in the future. I would have never thought about some of these before it was too late.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Nube_Nube

Post by Nube_Nube »

Thank you for posting this. I had the unfortunate experience of buying a black dress and it stained her. Any tips on stain removal

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nube_Nube,
You can see if you can get the WM TPE stain remover which is no where as safe to use as the Indigo20 stain remover.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Thank you for posting this guide! Will definitely come in handy in the near future. :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

MISHKA MD

. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

NOISY NECK

At one time I hated the gooseneck mainly because of the creaking sound but I poured baby oil into it and down the sides and over the next few weeks the creaking completely stopped and hasn't come back, also the mechanism has proven reliable and sturdy which is a big plus.
nicvncnt

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Possible standing foot mod

-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

STAIN REMOVER ALTERNATIVE

As always, try at your own risk....

As for the stain dollyman25442 told me this.

"Acne cream with Benzo peroxide will take it out in a few hours or overnight if it's really rough.
Don't believe for a minute the baking soda peroxide toothpaste that many tout as a remover. It'll dim it down but not remove it. Acne cream will kill that stain pronto."

He was right and the one I used was this. Just rubbed it on a nice layer and left it over night washed it off and repeated. That stain was so bad it took like 6 nights but each night it got smaller and smaller until the last time it was just gone after. But the skin feels very rubbery after it really takes out the oil and everything which causes the stain to come to the surface and wash out so I just re applied baby oil and shes been fine ever since.
-Dolllove1991

zabel00
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zabel00 »

Those who don't have software to view the .doc file can view it by uploading it to this site:
https://www.onlinedocumentviewer.com
Instagram: the_nozomi_files

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Upon arrival, not a bad idea to check your doll's standing feet bolts.
Do not assume that they will be adjusted properly from the factory.
When a BCD FMer received the bolt covers from MannequinFan, he was surprised to see that one bolt on each foot was quite recessed and it had already started causing damage to the TPE in that area. This would have been an easy fix right out of the box if I had just checked it.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
asian.jpg
asian.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 3550 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

zabel00,
Thank you for providing that
Love,
Megan
Attachments
thumbnail_20180601_045044_Burst01.jpg
thumbnail_20180601_045044_Burst01.jpg (438.78 KiB) Viewed 3543 times

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Same here Nyoko.
I've noticed 4 of the 6 bolts for the standing feet were incorrect on mine and were too deeply inserted into the tpe.
Good thing these are long bolts and can be adjusted properly.

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

I've been working hard the last weeks to study all kind of doll body and head combinations to get my perfect doll girl friend. My eyes are almost bleeding and I'm exhausted but I've finally found a wonderful (doll) girl/woman who I wish will become my future (fantasy) mate. I'm looking forward to buying a lot of nice clothes and other things for her. Then I read this very useful thread and now I'm scared! 8O It's seems easier to just ask the first pretty (real life) girl you meet to become your girlfriend than to get a doll! You have to clean her, oil her, keep her away from clothing that may stain her soft skin, take care not breaking your back when lifting her, watch out for breaking her finger/toe nails or damaging her eyelashes when putting on that nice dress you've given her and so on and so on..... HELP! When will I have time to relax and enjoy the company of my new friend? I'm retired but this seems to be a full time job! But I do really want to try this new kind of joy in my life. *sighs*
(Btw, the young woman I wish to meet is a YL155/A with the sweet YL #201 head)
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

INFORMATIONS