DO YOU PUT FRECKLES ON YOUR DOLL?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

DO YOU PUT FRECKLES ON YOUR DOLL?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Below is one method and as always, try at your own risk.

From Unknown2,
Ok guys, Jeff has asked me to run through how I got the freckles on Anna. I'm no expert at makeup/styling dolls, but I have been an artist for years and have a fair idea.

Ok, for applying freckles I DO NOT recommend just dabbing loads of dots in a speedy manner lol. Take your time, I spent a few hours doing mine and it's still not perfect as we are dealing with TPE.

I used permanent markers, recommended by user VonRubber when he applied this method to lips. Check out his thread on this:
viewtopic.php?f=224&t=83215&start=45 where he covers other customization tips.

With the freckles, the trick is to take your time and try not to go too random or fast. Each freckle is slowly placed. The hard part is to try to get the tip of the marker to JUST touch ever so slightly for the smaller dots. They should vary in size. They will go on rather dark (Brown marker) but be wiped/patted in with a very very damp (not wet) cloth to add some transparency. It also helps if they appear to have different opacities.

Try using a reference photo to aid you, along with a good well-lit work area.
You can find the the VonRubber thread can be found here
Attachments
IMG_0554.png
IMG_0554.png (393.96 KiB) Viewed 1613 times

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DO YOU PUT FRECKLES ON YOUR DOLL?

Post by danDub »

my z onedoll head and sino doll head had freckles already on I’d be nervous doing them myself, they are a nice touch though i think on the right face

INFORMATIONS