We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

HOW CAN I REMOVE STAINING FROM MY DOLL?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

How would you answer this one?
My answer is..
Please note that some TPE dolls have had some bad reactions to bleaching methods.
Continue reading -->

Why not get the best thing for your lady? She deserves it!
We carry Indigo 20’s stain remover.
It removes the stain, not hide it.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: HOW CAN I REMOVE STAINING FROM MY DOLL?

Post by Kira-sama »

From what I have experienced, mineral oil seems to be helpful in lessening stains (may need more applications to fully remove). Also, read that toothpaste helps.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The science can be found in this thread

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Kira-sama,
Need to be careful especially from clothing since some fibers staining will be enhanced by mineral oil.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Kira-sama,
Need to be careful especially from clothing since some fibers staining will be enhanced by mineral oil.
Best,
Jeff
My TPE dolls mostly wear white clothes and I don't use mineral oil now unless it's for cleaning or to keep the TPE hydrated.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And toothpaste helps the looks on the outside, but it will NOT remove the stain, will it?
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:And toothpaste helps the looks on the outside, but it will NOT remove the stain, will it?
I find that mineral oil followed by baby powder will wick the stain out fairly well without trying to bleach it. It does take several applications with a wash between each application but it has worked very well for me. As with everything, your mileage may vary.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And baby oil will on some stains depending upon the clothing type...
I saw some guy said best way to wash a TPE doll was with water,,,,
Not if there is dirt under her skin...only baby oil will.
Which is why it is penetrating and removing the stain, right?
Now you see why his cleaning protocol is as is.
Just like the person who used JINSAN stain remover on a SM doll and made it worse, the same is about happen to some one who uses baby oil to remove stains IMHO.
This guidance is given by a man who does testing.
I would believe him more than anyone else.
If people use baby oil on stains, use at own risk unless they know it is safe to use with DYE on clothing.
Some it will help
Others, do the complete opposite.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I find that mineral oil followed by baby powder will wick the stain out fairly well without trying to bleach it. It does take several applications with a wash between each application but it has worked very well for me

Good idea
-princeoverit
-Just in time

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

INFORMATIONS