WM NEW RELEASE- THE WM 173

We turn dreams into reality!
The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM NEW RELEASE- THE WM 173

Post by The Messenger »

bobhenry wrote:has WM improved since like 2017?
do they still have these shitty joints that pierce through skin after a few months ?
Hmm, I'm by no means an expert but Zeni has no holes in any of her joints after a year and a half.
I got her in March 2018.
She's not perfect, but her skeleton has stayed in place. (except for finger wires)
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I looked at the complete set on another site. Confirmed that she is a total dream for curves lovers.

However, I was also looking at the new WM 156cm shoots, and unfortunately from at least one angle I saw, the holes are still annoyingly wrong looking.

Really keeping my fingers crossed for the 173 on this front.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

the0o
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by the0o »

looking forward to seeing the specs

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The specs that matter the most will be those from a person who gets on IMHO.
For example, the weigh of the WM 158G was WAY OFF, but some times the weights are darn close.
Attachments
4-(1).jpg
4-(1).jpg (455.67 KiB) Viewed 1390 times

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Show the doll in doggie once and for all so we can make an informed purchase. Infact if I was a vendor serious about selling dolls I would place all my dolls on all fours without clothes.

Jeff....do you have this doll in your warehouse or close to you?
Then please show us the goods.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi pyzano,
I agree with you 100%.
If I had this doll, you would of course see a picture of her like that.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

pyzano wrote:Show the doll in doggie once and for all so we can make an informed purchase. Infact if I was a vendor serious about selling dolls I would place all my dolls on all fours without clothes.

Jeff....do you have this doll in your warehouse or close to you?
Then please show us the goods.
Yes!! Sweet Christmas!! For the love of all that's holiest of the holy's show us The Goods!!

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

I can't guess anymore....it's getting too expensive.

I'm out like 5k(passion dolls Leanne, lower torso from climax and a wm doll) and still can't get a proper doll with proper hole placement. Knowledge of placement is always the first thing any serious buyer asks for the minute you guys post a new doll but you guys never deliver.

I think it's time you vendors bend the factory's arm a bit and listen to our request's ......you guys want more sales...then listen to the paying customer. If the factory want more sales then try a little harder.

People like myself(and other members I've spoken to) are getting wiser and refuse to buy another doll until we see some proper functionality. I can't buy anymore dolls and hope for the best....it doesn't work that way.

NorthBase

Post by NorthBase »

So true! If they cant get the holes right even now after all the times this has been mentioned by us its a dealbreaker and it should be for everyone buying Dolls in the future.

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

I finally saved up enough money to get my first synthetic female and I have chosen this model, I'm getting her in Ebony with a different head maybe.I am EXCITED...I will be finally free of having to "tap dance" to get affection from real women. This lady is going to really save me a whole lot of time and money.Its gonna be so convenient to have a fine chick ready to please me whenever I want lol -No taking her out to dinner, No traveling, I finally get that BEAUTIFUL homebody I been dreaming about. -THANK YOU WM

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

8O 8O 8O 8O
Anung is always taking it to the next level!
We need a doll with an ass like that. It's getting closer but we don't have it yet ha

Anung Un Rama wrote:Earlier I had to do some moderating here due to a potential misunderstanding around ethnicity, and a remark that was misunderstood out of context.

To me I just see a great booty dolly irrespective of culture, and I guarantee she will make the lower back twinge from time to time.

These body types can come in all ethnicity's...google search is full of these women types from all round the globe.

Personally...I prefer mine in red.
red%20walk.gif
So can i ask that we be mindful of what has been posted in topic, and how some humor suggestions can be misunderstood in context.

Yes, i also muck this up too from time to time, but fix it when pointed out, so use the correct methods to avoid misunderstanding.

Also I apologize if I offended anyone of red latex catsuit decent. (Also that gif can be hypnotic as well)

Anung

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

BrazilianBooty wrote:8O 8O 8O 8O
Anung is always taking it to the next level!
We need a doll with an ass like that. It's getting closer but we don't have it yet ha

Anung Un Rama wrote:Earlier I had to do some moderating here due to a potential misunderstanding around ethnicity, and a remark that was misunderstood out of context.

To me I just see a great booty dolly irrespective of culture, and I guarantee she will make the lower back twinge from time to time.

These body types can come in all ethnicity's...google search is full of these women types from all round the globe.

Personally...I prefer mine in red.
red%20walk.gif
So can i ask that we be mindful of what has been posted in topic, and how some humor suggestions can be misunderstood in context.

Yes, i also muck this up too from time to time, but fix it when pointed out, so use the correct methods to avoid misunderstanding.

Also I apologize if I offended anyone of red latex catsuit decent. (Also that gif can be hypnotic as well)

Anung
Seriously. I have that gif saved on my desktop, and I have to be careful not to open it.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS