New video of IL 160

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

New video of IL 160

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Kevin has this size in a larger chest as well.
Like what you see, let us know!
Jeff
Attachments
VID_1.MOV
(13.12 MiB) Downloaded 1072 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New video of IL 160

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Some photos showing off H.R.
Attachments
IMG_2450.JPG
IMG_2450.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1213 times
IMG_2454.JPG
IMG_2454.JPG (1017.29 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

There are things I like and things I don't. The lines in her neck makes her look .. I dunno .. wrinkly? Also the shape of her neck seems a bit too think.

The skin detailing is very nice. And the head sculpt is pretty as well. Hyper-realism is banging!

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

The neck lines may seem less wrinkly when she is less shiny. Over all, the body looks much more realistic than the head/face.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

MannyCan wrote:There are things I like and things I don't. The lines in her neck makes her look .. I dunno .. wrinkly? Also the shape of her neck seems a bit too think.

The skin detailing is very nice. And the head sculpt is pretty as well. Hyper-realism is banging!
Hi MannyCan, I think maybe it is just a problem caused by the angel. Hope the owner will post some more info here for you guys since she is heading home now.
Colonel Angus wrote:The neck lines may seem less wrinkly when she is less shiny. Over all, the body looks much more realistic than the head/face.
Hi C.A., glad you like her. She will be no longer shiny once powdered. And we did not do that before photos.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

This one (160 small chest) is probably my favorite IL/Hitdoll to date, together with the new 151 that there's been a lot of talk about lately. The HR is looking amazing and this is exactly what I'm looking for in a doll; realism!!

There are a few things I don't like too, however.

1) the butt sculpt looks very weird and boxy to me. It doesn't fit her otherwise slender proportions and is sadly quite offputting. From pictures I've seen it looks even worse while she's sitting down.

2) the genitalia looks too plain and boring. Tastes differ ofcourse, but personally I prefer less visible inner labia but a more protruding venus mound with a nice, clean slit. This should also help the stretching issues that many people complain about.

3) her neck looks a bit too long and strangely cone shaped. Perhaps this could be fixed by getting her with a slightly larger head?

Apart from that, she looks super awesome! IL really seems to be heading in the right direction and the HR makes them my first choice today (together with WM162B in Ultra Soft TPE, who has really nailed the body shape but lacks HR). Oh if only I could mix them together ;)

Looking forward to seeing what Kevin and his crew will cook up together in the future. Exciting times!!
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

manfredixon wrote:This one (160 small chest) is probably my favorite IL/Hitdoll to date, together with the new 151 that there's been a lot of talk about lately. The HR is looking amazing and this is exactly what I'm looking for in a doll; realism!!

There are a few things I don't like too, however.

1) the butt sculpt looks very weird and boxy to me. It doesn't fit her otherwise slender proportions and is sadly quite offputting. From pictures I've seen it looks even worse while she's sitting down.

2) the genitalia looks too plain and boring. Tastes differ ofcourse, but personally I prefer less visible inner labia but a more protruding venus mound with a nice, clean slit. This should also help the stretching issues that many people complain about.

3) her neck looks a bit too long and strangely cone shaped. Perhaps this could be fixed by getting her with a slightly larger head?

Apart from that, she looks super awesome! IL really seems to be heading in the right direction and the HR makes them my first choice today (together with WM162B in Ultra Soft TPE, who has really nailed the body shape but lacks HR). Oh if only I could mix them together ;)

Looking forward to seeing what Kevin and his crew will cook up together in the future. Exciting times!!
I agree with everything you said, except maybe about the butt. That one may take more deliberation.
Otherwise, I think you and I are seeking the exact same thing in most regards.
If I could seamlessly attach the WM Fannie head to this, sprinkle a few body and face freckles, I'd call it done. I would possibly be able to even forget my love of a-cups, maybe.

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Colonel Angus wrote: I agree with everything you said, except maybe about the butt. That one may take more deliberation.
If I could seamlessly attach the WM Fannie head to this, sprinkle a few body and face freckles, I'd call it done. I would possibly be able to even forget my love of a-cups, maybe.
Yeah it sure seems that way :) I also share your love for A-cups and smaller breasts in general, something you don't see too often around here. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

About the butt, here's what I mean:
Weird but to waist ratio
Weird but to waist ratio
Screenshot_20190802-102754_Chrome.jpg (277.3 KiB) Viewed 894 times
...to me, the butt to waist ratio is all messed up. I don't mind a thick ass, but the proportions need to be on point. This one just looks strange and unnatural to me; it's super protruding backwards, but without a matching hip when seen from front or back. In fact almost manly looking. Well well, that's just my opinion though.

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

manfredixon wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote: I agree with everything you said, except maybe about the butt. That one may take more deliberation.
Yeah it sure seems that way :) I also share your love for A-cups and smaller breasts in general, something you don't see too often around here. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

About the butt, here's what I mean:
Screenshot_20190802-102754_Chrome.jpg
...to me, the butt to waist ratio is all messed up. I don't mind a thick ass, but the proportions need to be on point. This one just looks strange and unnatural to me; it's super protruding backwards, but without a matching hip when seen from front or back. In fact almost manly looking. Well well, that's just my opinion though.
It just needs a tad more plumpness maybe, or rather gravity needs to do it's job a bit better, so you can see the little crease beneath the cheeks.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

manfredixon wrote: ...to me, the butt to waist ratio is all messed up. I don't mind a thick ass, but the proportions need to be on point. This one just looks strange and unnatural to me; it's super protruding backwards, but without a matching hip when seen from front or back. In fact almost manly looking. Well well, that's just my opinion though.
Depends on where you are located. When I was in a small town in North Carolina, this bottom shape is quite common. (the bottom shape like 151 was even more common there). Not that common here in chicago.
I am guessing women in Northern Europe have much better diet and fitness, so you don't see these shape that often. :D

One time I was in Frankfurt, and I was like... WOW.

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

forty wrote: Depends on where you are located. When I was in a small town in North Carolina, this bottom shape is quite common. (the bottom shape like 151 was even more common there). Not that common here in chicago.
I am guessing women in Northern Europe have much better diet and fitness, so you don't see these shape that often. :D

Hahaha, touche my friend!! :mrgreen: Perhaps you're right. Although I gotta say, even though I do want to promote a healthy lifestyle etc, I don't like my women super skinny with huge knockers and mega thick hips/ass. Your everyday average girl with a few flaws here and there only adds to the realism and would be my choice every day of the week. Average, perhaps even semi-chubby waist, matching hips, B-cup, chunky thighs that make clothes fit much better, etc. Kinda like the WM162B... Fucking YUM! :)

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

manfredixon wrote:
forty wrote: Depends on where you are located. When I was in a small town in North Carolina, this bottom shape is quite common. (the bottom shape like 151 was even more common there). Not that common here in chicago.

Hahaha, touche my friend!! :mrgreen: Perhaps you're right. Although I gotta say, even though I do want to promote a healthy lifestyle etc, I don't like my women super skinny with huge knockers and mega thick hips/ass. Your everyday average girl with a few flaws here and there only adds to the realism and would be my choice every day of the week. Average, perhaps even semi-chubby waist, matching hips, B-cup, chunky thighs that make clothes fit much better, etc. Kinda like the WM162B... Fucking YUM! :)
A man after my own heart. Although I do appreciate, and love all the little boob gals, whether they be skinny, plump, athletic, fit or lazy. So long as they look proportionate, and real (not surgically altered).
Check out the new Sino a-cup, and tell me how you think it compares in body proportions, if you don't mind. I think the contrast isn't far off.

INFORMATIONS