Random Cellphone Photos

We turn dreams into reality!
Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Random Cellphone Photos

Post by Endless War »

Two things:
1) Jeff at BCD so kindly gave me Mansin. I hadn't considered a doll with such a fixed mouth position but I absolutely LOVE her.
2) I was trying to clean up but the girls kept getting in the way.
Me: What is it going to take for you to let me clean?
Them: Attention!
Me: How much attention do you want?
Them: Yes!

So I took some random cellphone photos.
Mansin first tho...

You already know the rest. And if not, welcome.

Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Re: Random Cellphone Photos

Post by Tasha Marie »

You girls are rocking' it!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Well, it looks like they are all ready for a night out on the town... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Lovin' it Endless. Our gals whether witches or angels constantly want attention. :evilbat: :angel:

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Wow! Nice Endless! All of those are amazing pics!
Master of Puppets...

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I wouldn't have thought they were phone pics if you hadn't mentioned it. How do you upload them so that they dont end up with the usual border?

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Tasha Foxx wrote:You girls are rocking' it!
Hey Tasha! Thanks pretty lady.
Dollarhyde wrote:Well, it looks like they are all ready for a night out on the town... :glou:
Lol yeah, Its always a night out on the town for them.
Panther68 wrote:Lovin' it Endless. Our gals whether witches or angels constantly want attention. :evilbat: :angel:
Constantly! :roll: lol
Dees luver wrote:Wow! Nice Endless! All of those are amazing pics!
Dees, what's up mate. Thanks man!
Ztar073 wrote:I wouldn't have thought they were phone pics if you hadn't mentioned it. How do you upload them so that they dont end up with the usual border?
Upload the pic to a third party site, in this case the doll album, then link back to it using one of the various [img], [iborder], or [img600] tags.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

No surprise there.
You could rub 2 sticks together and come out with awesome photos of your girls!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

very cool. But I have to ask... all those black clothes (which I really like.), do they not stain the dolls? If not, what type of fabric is it? Do you use a process to set the dye in the clothes?

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Lovely candid of Paz! And that black and white on the wall though. Holy witches cauldron, Batman!

This make-up work is professional grade artistry:

Also, Mansin looks like an interesting addition!

Salem, I wish thee well. - LDV

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

The Messenger wrote:No surprise there.
You could rub 2 sticks together and come out with awesome photos of your girls!
Thanks Messenger.
Strider wrote:very cool. But I have to ask... all those black clothes (which I really like.), do they not stain the dolls? If not, what type of fabric is it? Do you use a process to set the dye in the clothes?
Thanks. The black clothes stain. Only special method I use is apathy towards black stains. All my girls wear black clothes all the time (Like I do). No washing, no testing with weights on a spare piece of TPE overnight, no salt and vinegar soaking and dye testing methods. Nothing.

For the most part, places where there is not a lot of pressure doesn't stain much. The only places that acquire stains are the butts and tips of their boobs which nobody is ever going to see because I rarely(never) take pictures of them nude anyway. The stay dressed 100% of the time. 90% of the black stains go away on their own and the ones that dont, Meh, I don't care. Sorry I couldn't offer some sage advice on avoiding black stains. I have none.

I get most of my clothes from Killstar, Dolls Kill, and Belle Poque. But I've had $300 dresses stain just like the super cheap stuff from Amazon. But I'd rather have them wear black clothes which I love than wear colors I hate everyday. I've come to learn the black stains hurt US more than it does them. I don't care and they don't care.
LaDollyVita wrote:Lovely candid of Paz! And that black and white on the wall though. Holy witches cauldron, Batman!

This make-up work is professional grade artistry:

Also, Mansin looks like an interesting addition!

Salem, I wish thee well. - LDV
Good to hear from you LDV. I get excited every time I see you've left a comment. Thank you!

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Endless War wrote:The black clothes stain. Only special method I use is apathy towards black stains. All my girls wear black clothes all the time (Like I do). No washing, no testing with weights on a spare piece of TPE overnight, no salt and vinegar soaking and dye testing methods. Nothing.

For the most part, places where there is not a lot of pressure doesn't stain much. The only places that acquire stains are the butts and tips of their boobs which nobody is ever going to see because I rarely(never) take pictures of them nude anyway. The stay dressed 100% of the time. 90% of the black stains go away on their own and the ones that dont, Meh, I don't care. Sorry I couldn't offer some sage advice on avoiding black stains. I have none.

I get most of my clothes from Killstar, Dolls Kill, and Belle Poque. But I've had $300 dresses stain just like the super cheap stuff from Amazon. But I'd rather have them wear black clothes which I love than wear colors I hate everyday. I've come to learn the black stains hurt US more than it does them. I don't care and they don't care.
I love this reply! Awesome! Black is beautiful! My Delilah has been in nothing but black for the entire month of July :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Dees luver wrote:
Endless War wrote:The black clothes stain. Only special method I use is apathy towards black stains. All my girls wear black clothes all the time (Like I do). No washing, no testing with weights on a spare piece of TPE overnight, no salt and vinegar soaking and dye testing methods. Nothing.

I love this reply! Awesome! Black is beautiful! My Delilah has been in nothing but black for the entire month of July :thumbs_up:
HAHAHA right on! That's because you're my brother Dees!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Glad to see you're still posting. Love your girls and your photography.

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

Beautiful ladies, really like their make up. Thanks for sharing.

INFORMATIONS