Anastasia's Angels Modeling Agency.

We turn dreams into reality!
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Anastasia's Angels Modeling Agency.

Post by Panther68 »

Hey all, I think this will be our thread for life in our doll house as Anastasia and myself try to herd the cats called her models or angels. This will be more or less random happenings here at our agency or should I say doll house. So none of my usual sets of 10. Just a couple of photos and thoughts of our day at the agency.

Well, we'll start with yesterday, didn't do a shoot, but Andrea was waiting for our package from Fashion Nova. With no new dolls on the way, Andrea was just itching to present something, so clothes was the next best thing. There might even be a couple things in their for her, too.
Attachments
IMG_1203.JPG
IMG_1203.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 4394 times
IMG_1204.JPG
IMG_1204.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 4394 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Anastasia's Angels Modeling Agency.

Post by Endless War »

Panther68 wrote:Hey all, I think this will be our thread for life in our doll house as Anastasia and myself try to herd the cats called her models or angels. This will be more or less random happenings here at our agency or should I say doll house. So none of my usual sets of 10. Just a couple of photos and thoughts of our day at the agency.
We must be sharing thoughts. I JUST spent the last few minutes taking random pictures at my place for exactly the same reason. I was actually looking for the post new thread button when I just saw yours. LOL.

Gonna be a fun thread.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Endless War wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Hey all, I think this will be our thread for life in our doll house as Anastasia and myself try to herd the cats called her models or angels. This will be more or less random happenings here at our agency or should I say doll house. So none of my usual sets of 10. Just a couple of photos and thoughts of our day at the agency.
We must be sharing thoughts. I JUST spent the last few minutes taking random pictures at my place for exactly the same reason. I was actually looking for the post new thread button when I just saw yours. LOL.

Gonna be a fun thread.
Please Endless, by all means do it. We like to put out a lot of content, a lot of the more interesting happenings is behind the camera. Just the day to day stuff of having a whole heck of a lot of dolls around.

In fact, this is just a shot I took when I returned from my little road trip with Annalucia. I just took her out of the Miata and put her in the standing position. She looked so incredible with the wind blown hair that I shot another set. Then Annie May just chillin' with Anjolie in the background from here shoot a couple of days ago. Now that the angels have plenty of white clothes time to start whipping up the witches and angels rivalry. :angel: :evilbat:

Attachments
IMG_1320.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG (3.36 MiB) Viewed 4375 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Awesome!
Yeah that shot is fresh.
Be great to see some more behind the scenes shots.
Its funny how when you do sets in the house of one doll, people don't see the 15+ other dolls that are standing right next to you. lol

Annalucia... I love that name.

I have to be honest, I fully took advantage of that 50% sale on Fashion Nova. I searched XS and Black and got over 1000 options to choose from. Pure Heaven (or hell). Well at least for the ladies anyway.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Looking hawt Angels!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Tasha, the angels appreciate your replies.

Just posted Annalucia's outdoor set in the woods here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/downloa ... &mode=view

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

On a typical Saturday, most guys will wash their car. Nope, not here at the agency. Anastasia thinks that Annika has been a very dirty girl :twisted: , so she ordered me to take her out to the sun room and hose her down. :razz: Of course I obliged. :plaidskirt: Someone has to do. :whistle: Fortunately, I have an outdoor carpet, getting the floor wet is no problem. Hmm....wet T-shirt contest in the sun room. :whistle:
Attachments
FaceApp_1563050254175.jpg
FaceApp_1563050254175.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1279.JPG
IMG_1279.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1281.JPG
IMG_1281.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1282.JPG
IMG_1282.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1284.JPG
IMG_1284.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1286.JPG
IMG_1286.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1287.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1288.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1289.JPG
IMG_1289.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
FaceApp_1563050602137.jpg
FaceApp_1563050602137.jpg (416.67 KiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1294.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_1295.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 4280 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Great to see the rather to the background pushed Annika back. She sure is a gorgeous doll and back when you presented her I was really considering adopting a sister of her. Like her toned upper body.
Thanks for showing us she is still well and a happy doll enjoying her life as a model.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

The skin looks unusual. It's like the paint's coming off. I've never seen it like this before.
Panther68 wrote:Hmm....wet T-shirt contest in the sun room. :whistle:
A contest means multiple dolls, not only one. We must choose the winner. :D
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Tsall wrote:The skin looks unusual. It's like the paint's coming off. I've never seen it like this before.
Panther68 wrote:Hmm....wet T-shirt contest in the sun room. :whistle:
A contest means multiple dolls, not only one. We must choose the winner. :D
Hey Tsall

Thanks for stopping by. Hmm...the skin is fine. You are seeing soap suds on her. This was at 13:00, so the sun placed some unusal shadows on her, too. This was her first washing and the factory sent her with quite a bit of powder which was caked on her well. She is my darkest doll, too.

As for the wet T shirt contest may have to gather up some of the older dolls that I do not worry about the make up so much. :razz:
dxc wrote:Great to see the rather to the background pushed Annika back. She sure is a gorgeous doll and back when you presented her I was really considering adopting a sister of her. Like her toned upper body.
Thanks for showing us she is still well and a happy doll enjoying her life as a model.
True, she kinda got lost in the shuffle of all the new doll arrivals. Want to get her all cleaned up. She arrived rather powdery. It's on her, pretty well. After the washing using a baby oil and vaseline mixture to work the powder off of her and replenish her skin. The TPE is a bit unusual as it is there "No powder" TPE. After soaping her down, she does have have great tone. Nice butt and thick legs with v shaped lower abs.

Anya, did a session early this week that I posted on Instagram and Twitter. Her impressions and engagements went absolutely crazy on Twitter 70,000 impression 14,000 engagements in just two days. She even has the most popular set on Instagram in her school girl outfit.

Amusing that my most basic sexdoll, Anya, big boob, skinny waist and skinny legged doll has the most popular sets. Go figure.

:glou:

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Looks good! I can say I am envious of your sun room. Makes me want to get my patio poured, lol. In due time, look forward to seeing more of your angels, as always, thanks for sharing.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

RJ357 wrote:Looks good! I can say I am envious of your sun room. Makes me want to get my patio poured, lol. In due time, look forward to seeing more of your angels, as always, thanks for sharing.
Hey RJ,

Funny how our gals can inspire us as I am looking forward to start remodeling the house in the spring. The sun room is great. I sitting down here with a glass of wine as I type this. Outside, it's very windy, 57F. Typical San Francisco late afternoon.

For Tsall, here is another photo of Annika, with a better wig. One can see the caked on powder that I am slowly removing with vaseline as soap and water, and baby oil doesn't seen to work.
Attachments
IMG_1296.JPG
IMG_1296.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 4189 times

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Nice!

I just cleaned Stacie, the RD yesterday. I used soapy water for the silicone lady, and she washed all clean. She looked really good after being outside for a while.

When I washed one of the TPE ladies, it was like your's and the powder and lint would still remain, and I feared I made the situation worse.. Well I used lot's of soap, let it sit on her, then washed with a water jet spray bottle, and dried with a microfiber towel. Powder on the following day after 100% dry.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Mishka,

May have to try your way as she does still have a powdery residue, but not as much.

Today, we are doing some more wardrobe changes as I slowly get all the dolls into their own clothes.

Now, that I am purchasing clothes for the dolls. It's been fun shopping and realizing one can find some nice looking clothes, shoes and jewelry for great prices. So far two orders with Fashion Nova and one with Burlington Coat Factory. Burlington is great if you looking for shoes under size 5. Got a couple pairs of white heels in size 2 that fit Ayumi great.

Here she is wearing them with her white jumpsuit. Andrea is presenting her along with Bianca's new look, all white denim with a silver wig. Ayumi is towering over Bianca and Andrea being 171cm with 5cm heels coming in at 176cm.

Attachments
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3982 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Panther68 wrote:Amusing that my most basic sexdoll, Anya, big boob, skinny waist and skinny legged doll has the most popular sets. Go figure.
:glou:
I dont know that it's the doll :)

It was those pictures of her that prompted me to go and order a schoolgirl outfit for Adara - so it could well be the outfit that is popular!

And for good reason - though Anya does model it rather well :)

INFORMATIONS