Krystal IL160cm Head H1 H.R. Unboxing

We turn dreams into reality!
forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Krystal IL160cm Head H1 H.R. Unboxing

Post by forty »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Placement of her love holes look quite good.
I wonder if you can get a balloon knot for her from some manufacturer to cover the anus.
How does overall softness compare to your GT ?
I have seen SIN selling those before, but when I contact them, there is zero response.
I have not seen anyone else making those yet. I have been screaming all the time that, I don't want anal functions. :(

I'll leave any comparison out for now. Some time in the near future, I'll probably make a separate thread for comparison of all three dolls I got this year. I included a portrait of each in my signature, so you can see from far distance, which one look more like a real person. Marion will probably just be there to show the minimum requirement of a modern doll. Krystal and Callies are both keepers.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

forty, does your 160 jiggle at all?

Mine doesn't and is really stiff. Scoob's 162 doesn't jiggle either according to his review thread. But some other models do jiggle as Kevin posted jiggle videos.

Not sure how to tell which ones should and which ones shouldn't.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Aeron wrote:forty, does your 160 jiggle at all?

Mine doesn't and is really stiff. Scoob's 162 doesn't jiggle either according to his review thread. But some other models do jiggle as Kevin posted jiggle videos.

Please note the main cause is not about the size but the kind of the breast. As I mentioned in that thread, it is made of original material(different from current material) with more gel-filled. The silicone on the breast is thinner for more spared room to be filled.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Looks like jiggle breast was a new feature after my purchase. Mine does not. You will have to ask for this feature during purchase I assume.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

forty wrote:

Looks like jiggle breast was a new feature after my purchase. Mine does not. You will have to ask for this feature during purchase I assume.
Mine is new and doesn't have it either.
Hitdoll wrote:
Aeron wrote:Please note the main cause is not about the size but the kind of the breast. As I mentioned in that thread, it is made of original material(different from current material) with more gel-filled. The silicone on the breast is thinner for more spared room to be filled.

Kevin
What thread and post are you referring to? I don't see anything about that in the classic thread or the opening post of the "Softness shouldn't be a doubt of our silicon" threads.

I think most assume you use the same material in all your dolls and just change out the molds.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Aeron wrote: What thread and post are you referring to? I don't see anything about that in the classic thread or the opening post of the "Softness shouldn't be a doubt of our silicon" threads.

I think most assume you use the same material in all your dolls and just change out the molds.
The thread named "jiggled".
And thanks for reminding me. People have just received the softness of previous material and the better resilience and anti-teared of the latest one. Maybe I should open a new thread to clarify it in case of misleading you.
Indeed, we provide two kinds of silicone. The latest one, as the current standard, is less soft. The previous one, as a hidden option, is softer. The main reason why we make this change is that the standard silicone we use prevent dolls from any dents during their whole lives.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Hitdoll wrote:
Aeron wrote: What thread and post are you referring to? I don't see anything about that in the classic thread or the opening post of the "Softness shouldn't be a doubt of our silicon" threads.

The thread named "jiggled".
And thanks for reminding me. People have just received the softness of previous material and the better resilience and anti-teared of the latest one. Maybe I should open a new thread to clarify it in case of misleading you.
Indeed, we provide two kinds of silicone. The latest one, as the current standard, is less soft. The previous one, as a hidden option, is softer. The main reason why we make this change is that the standard silicone we use prevent dolls from any dents during their whole lives.

Kevin

All the more reason to consider the implant option for thighs, butt, breasts. If underneath the dent-resistant silicone, it might be enough to compensate for the loss of squishiness in that material... so, best of both worlds.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

This doll is really special - so realtistic in shape and skin texture and beautiful face. Wow.

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Now that you have owned her for a while how is the doll? Is it TPE or Silicone? Is the hair lasting? How is the feel of doll? Thanks :)

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

that pussy though.
looks like 2 worms on a potato ;)

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Dixiecup wrote:Now that you have owned her for a while how is the doll? Is it TPE or Silicone? Is the hair lasting? How is the feel of doll? Thanks :)
Sadly, forty has put his dolls in the warehouse. You may see some some photos when he was packing them in our section.
It is silicone. Hair will last long but does need proper maintainance.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Hitdoll wrote:
Dixiecup wrote:Now that you have owned her for a while how is the doll? Is it TPE or Silicone? Is the hair lasting? How is the feel of doll? Thanks :)
Sadly, forty has put his dolls in the warehouse. You may see some some photos when he was packing them in our section.
It is silicone. Hair will last long but does need proper maintainance.

Kevin
Thanks for information :)

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Wow that doll is amazingly lifelike. Always want to try a gal like her...

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Giving away this doll at chicago west loop, along with the other two in my signature. Anybody can pick up the doll in chicago, please let me know. they are free.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

On the 21st Day of November, all three dolls have found a new home. Thank you for showing support.

INFORMATIONS