Krystal IL160cm Head H1 H.R. Unboxing

We turn dreams into reality!
Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Krystal IL160cm Head H1 H.R. Unboxing

Post by Hitdoll »

I have gone through all your comments guys.
The entrance is block by a layer of silicone. I am not sure why this feature is there, maybe to prevent the mail man from taking advantage of her?
1. Surprisingly I wasn't told about this. I mentioned this to boss and he said it is easy to do. I wonder if there is a need to make it as a standard. Sorry forty, I didnt mention it before. Hope it doesn't disturb you a lot.
2. Cleaning. The H.R. work is far more fixed on the doll than other classic ones. So daily cleaning is fine for it. But please remember to use medium shampoo. DO NOT use anything much acidic or alkaline. Ph 6.5-7.5 will be the best while Ph 6-8 is still fine. In fact not only H.R. dolls, but also any other dolls.
3. Softness. This is a long enough topic. As I said in my threads, it is quite subjective that every individule asks for different kind of softness. And it is quite hard to have an objective measurement. In fact I have made one but seldom people believe, or they just cannot understand about the Shore Durometer. I was not major in science subjects in university so I don't know much about it either. I showed by videos. I think forty has gone through those before ordering. Or in other words, is forty's standard the same with all people here? He tells it is soft and you will feel soft too? Not really my friends. Judge it by yourself with your own standard. Don't seek any agreement or you might regret or be disappointed. The topic of my thread "softness shouldn't be a doubt of our silicone" doesn't mean it is soft enough but tells you how soft it is and what kind of softness it is.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Hitdoll wrote: 1. Surprisingly I wasn't told about this. I mentioned this to boss and he said it is easy to do. I wonder if there is a need to make it as a standard. Sorry forty, I didnt mention it before. Hope it doesn't disturb you a lot.
Of course it doesn't disturb, and I doubt any man has virginity allergy :lol: .
It's the first time I see this feature, and I like it.

Regarding Boob softness, I'll make some comparison

Subjective:
Very Soft to touch
Not very soft to squeeze
I took the standard version, and I believe there is softer options.

Comparison:
Compare to Candy Girl: Much softer
Compare to realdoll: I don't have new versions, but is surely softer than the year 2000 version.
Compare to GT: similar softness to bottom of GT boob. top part of GT boob is much softer (GT top part would jig, bottom part won't)
Compare to WM(TPE): TPE is way softer to squeeze, but feels spongy.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Yes forty. Standard version is the lightest while softer version weights 2-3kg more for 160bb.
Your comment is very objective. And Scoob is still considering how to distribe it. Haha.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

She looks amazing!
The HR details are superb, Between the GT and IL doll which would you prefer so far?

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:She looks amazing!
The HR details are superb, Between the GT and IL doll which would you prefer so far?
They are different. I'll make a comparison thread at some point.

Over all, you can look at it this way:
GT body looks very much like a naked Asian woman, and IL body looks very much like a naked white woman (shaved).
Asian and White skin texture are very different, and these two bodies happens to be exactly that way, even though neither company claimed their body racially. I thought Kevin's boss is local Chinese, but somehow he makes perfect white woman skin texture.
At some point, I need get an Asian head for Callies, to make her look right.

Usually you cannot see how she would look like until the doll is in front of you. Krystal's face is very different from how I imagined. She looks very much like my boss at work. (didn't realize that until I set her up). I am glad I ordered black hair. It would be scary to go home every day, if I had ordered Blond hair.

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

She looks awesome man. How are you liking the implanted hair?

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

This will be interesting how long implanted hair lasts. I'm talking about usage too. If you really baby the head / don't touch the hair it should last a lot longer. But if you use it on a regular bases meaning face in pillow touching hair will it last or fall out?

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Dixiecup wrote:This will be interesting how long implanted hair lasts. I'm talking about usage too. If you really baby the head / don't touch the hair it should last a lot longer. But if you use it on a regular bases meaning face in pillow touching hair will it last or fall out?
Firm enough. Don't worry. Just as you say, time will tell.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Scoob wrote:She looks awesome man. How are you liking the implanted hair?
I love the hair for sure. I am also glad the material used for hair is good, not some of those skin-irritating ones.

some thoughts about durability through trial and error:
1. Powder her immediately after taking her out. She had some hair loss before that, and very little after.
2. There is a big metal comb from the box. use the end with loose teeth. Also don't comb her hair like how you would comb your own. only slightly scratch the surface of hair with comb. Don't comb too often. A standard comb is bad, if the teeth are too tight.
3. before moving her around, band her hair together.
4. I tried pulling a few pieces of her hair myself. some hair around forehead are punched in one piece at a time, and these are really easy to pull off. the ones toward back are punched in a group at a time, those are much harder to pull off.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Not sure why you guys are so interested in looking at her from behind, but here are some :lol:
(not the full pose, but close enough)

The color came off my phone is more red than reality. some are more red, some less.
Also my flashlight is too dirty to use.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I saw wrinkles on Scoob's post, so after doing the above photo, I checked for wrinkles, here they are:

The left elbow (Or the elbow on the right side of the photo)

With some test, this is what they look like:
When bent:
IMG_1396.JPG
IMG_1396.JPG (34.47 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
Right after release: (You can see there is still a little in there)
IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1397.JPG (35.36 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
After a while: (Gone completely)
IMG_1398.JPG
IMG_1398.JPG (36.68 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
Quick bending and release removes wrinkle fast. Longer bending might leave the wrinkle there longer.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

forty wrote:Subjective:
Very Soft to touch
Not very soft to squeeze
I thought I read Kevin post somewhere that although ILdolls don't have options for thigh or butt implants, that breast implants were standard.

But it's still not soft to squeeze?

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Aeron wrote:
forty wrote:Subjective:
Very Soft to touch
Not very soft to squeeze
I thought I read Kevin post somewhere that although ILdolls don't have options for thigh or butt implants, that breast implants were standard.

But it's still not soft to squeeze?
I don't call it soft on squeeze but that's kind of subjective, so here is some measures:
1. I can squeeze about 1/5 in without feeling of using any force
2. about 1/3 in with very slight force
3. 1/2 way in with some force
4. does not jig
I haven't squeezed any further

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

forty wrote:Not sure why you guys are so interested in looking at her from behind, but here are some :lol:
(not the full pose, but close enough)

The color came off my phone is more red than reality. some are more red, some less.
Also my flashlight is too dirty to use.

Thanks for the rear shots Forty. I really appreciate you pandering to our requests before you've even had time to enjoy the doll for yourself I would imagine. It is most appreciated. Hope you're happy with her. Cheers

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I think some of these 'skin folds' look absolutely real. Especially in this particular case. Really amazing.

INFORMATIONS