We turn dreams into reality!
JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Krystal IL160cm Head H1 H.R. Unboxing

Post by JB75 »

forty wrote:
JB75 wrote:
Thanks Forty. The flight case looks great.

Is there any oil leakage in fabrics or noticeable on hands when handling?

Thanks Forty
No oil so far.
Also, I never had any oil leak from any silicone doll/parts I have/had:
Realdoll,Candy Girl,DS,GT,IL Doll
I don't know if other brands leak oil.

If I understand correctly, Only other material mixed with silicone "could" leak oil, but silicone itself does not. I don't know what material is used for texture, but so far so good.
That sounds great Forty, thanks for commenting on the oil. On the Sandro review of the GT doll, he mentioned oil. I did think that was strange as it was silicone. And especially now so given your GT didn't seep oil.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Some Additional Features.

I didn't powder her yesterday. While the implanted hair was sticking, she lost a few pieces of hair when moving her around. So I powdered her today, and everything is fine now. The photo today would see powder on her.

First thing I noticed after pulling her legs a part, is that she has a "virgin" feature, that I did not know before.
The entrance is block by a layer of silicone. I am not sure why this feature is there, maybe to prevent the mail man from taking advantage of her? :lol:

OK, great, Krystal is a virgin.

The implanted hair:

The hair is quite smooth, and feels real on touch. So it does not feel irritating like some wigs I have seen before.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

The hands and feet

I am happy with the look, and the only complaint I have is the size
Hands are 13.5 cm long (from bent wrist line to middle finger)
Feet are 20cm long (from heel to toe)
For comparison, WM166C is 15cm and 20cm; GT Callies is 15cm and 23cm.
all from my measurements.

I hope future models can have bigger hands and feet.
the 20cm feet length seems to be a standard many manufacturer use. I have never met a woman with feet so small 8O

On the positive note, she can wear shoes easily, because her feet are more anatomically correct. The shoes I used in the previous photo is U.S. Size 4.5. The WM doll couldn't wear them, as her foot is unrealistically thick while being short.

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

forty wrote:
The entrance is block by a layer of silicone. I am not sure why this feature is there, maybe to prevent the mail man from taking advantage of her? :lol:
Probably not! That would be against my working ethics.

Let us know when she lost her virginity. Especially the feeling of the silicone compared to tpe.

PS. Nice and beautiful lady she is! :thumbs_up:

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Boobs and Butt

The vein on the boobs are nice, and make them look real
areola is a bit smooth, which I think could use some improvement in the future.
I'll avoid talking about softness. It's just too hard to describe. she is softer than some dolls, and harder than some dolls.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I am not sure where to fit these photos, I just feel she deserve some additional photo:

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

That is a stunner of a doll. So realistic and beautiful. What a quality doll. The skin and breasts and oveall shape is superb. So sexy and adult looking. The face and eyes are beautiful and the hair attached is very nice option. I am way impressed.

Thanks for sharing these photos. More please of her behind and doggy poses.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Astounding level of detail and incredibly sexy. A work of art.

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

DoctorDuke wrote:That is a stunner of a doll. So realistic and beautiful. What a quality doll. The skin and breasts and oveall shape is superb. So sexy and adult looking. The face and eyes are beautiful and the hair attached is very nice option. I am way impressed.

Thanks for sharing these photos. More please of her behind and doggy poses.
2nded.. some doggy style photos would be great

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

forty wrote: Image

OK, great, Krystal is a virgin.
Does it come with that by default? Might be an interesting feature to indicate if customs gets too enthusiastic with their inspection.

But how do you unblock her? Is the white material a plug of some kind that needs to be removed?

How is the durability and the skeleton? Any limitations in how far joints can bend?

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Just another question I thought of... Do you know if the paint can withstand washing the doll in the shower for instance?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions forty!

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Aeron wrote:
Does it come with that by default? Might be an interesting feature to indicate if customs gets too enthusiastic with their inspection.

But how do you unblock her? Is the white material a plug of some kind that needs to be removed?

How is the durability and the skeleton? Any limitations in how far joints can bend?
It's not white, just lack of lighting for camera in there. See below with flash light on:
private.png
private.png (319.12 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
It's just a thin layer, I believe you can just poke through.

For the skeleton, I don't see any movement missing. though I haven't explored everything yet.
If you are familiar with WM skeleton:
She does not have the big toe wire WM has.
Her finger wire is much softer and easier to move than my WM
So far, her joints does not make the click sound my WM has.
The neck is also easier to bend forward.
Attachments
palm.png
palm.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1781 times

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

JB75 wrote:Just another question I thought of... Do you know if the paint can withstand washing the doll in the shower for instance?

that I am not sure, and I didn't plan to place her in direct shower. I washed her today with soft soap and water on a sponge, then wiped with microfiber. she seems alright today.

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

forty wrote:
JB75 wrote:Just another question I thought of... Do you know if the paint can withstand washing the doll in the shower for instance?

that I am not sure, and I didn't plan to place her in direct shower. I washed her today with soft soap and water on a sponge, then wiped with microfiber. she seems alright today.
That's seems like a reasonable way to wash the doll. If I get one I would just do an initial wash and then try to keep her clean with mild spot washing as necessary...

Let us know when you've taken her for a test drive! ;)

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Thankyou Forty for the pictures and review ^^. I agree with what Blindwebster said, I am also impressed seeing how real she looks, her face looks very real and yet so pretty ^^, and I love how you can slightly see the blue veins on her boobs. If I ever bought one of these I would want to get one with huge boobs and to see the slight blue veins on them would be a big turn on for me since it just makes it look more real to me 8) :thumbs_up: . The skin texture on her also look very real and that hair implant is pretty impressive, looks nice ^^ but just have to be more careful when moving her around to not pull her hairs out. I will be looking forward to see what other info and pics you add on this post ^^

INFORMATIONS