Thanks to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls!

We turn dreams into reality!
NewFrontiers

Thanks to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls!

Post by NewFrontiers »

I've seen posts like this in the past, but today it's my turn...

Thank You Jeff !

I ordered a Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo through BCD. I was a little nervous because there were almost no pictures of this doll anywhere and it's not even listed for sale on the Doll Sweet website.

This specific model was released 6 months earlier and the only factory pictures of it were fully clothed. This was an issue because I wanted to see exactly what the vagina looked like. The normal DS145+ has a removable vagina and I don't like how it looks so I wanted the fixed vagina of the Evo version.

The whole endeavor was a little bit of a risk, so I called in the pro. Jeff is located in the USA and I wanted an American vendor on my side just in case anything went wrong. I had never ordered anything directly from China or dealt with customs, so those were some other reasons I chose Jeff.

Jeff was great with follow-up and communication. I started the order by calling him on the phone (which was very nice). Jeff is a wealth of knowledge on all the different types of sex dolls available and their pros and cons. After that, we handled the rest of the transaction through email and paypal.

ORDER DETAILS
Body . . . 145 Plus Evo
Head . . . sKayla
Eyes . . . brown
Skin color . . . cream
Joints . . . loose
Fingers . . . with bones
Fingernails . . . none
Pubic hair . . . none
Wig . . . black, long
Vagina . . . fixed (default)

Accessories . . . doll hook
Attachments
Lacy Liberty - club dress, white, standing, shadow.JPG
Lacy Liberty - club dress, white, standing, shadow.JPG (132.78 KiB) Viewed 905 times
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

NewFrontiers

Re: Thanks to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls!

Post by NewFrontiers »

Later, Doll Sweet sent us the pictures of my newly created DS145 Plus Evo and sKayla head. They also sent additional vagina pictures at my request.
NOTE: these were the first vagina pictures for this specific model. It's exciting to be at the leading edge of silicone sex doll technology!

The only thing that caused a little panic was when Doll Sweet sent us the wrong tracking code for the body (the head and body are shipped separately). That tracking code showed a shipment that went to an address in Europe, which was pretty disturbing. There was about a week where it seemed that nobody knew the actual location of the body until Doll Sweet finally verified it was still at their facilty.

I realize now that Doll Sweet is moving their manufacturing oprations to a new, larger facility. I also work in manufacturing so I realize how this is a gigantic task with thousands of details to worry about. I know that Doll Sweet will be able to build and ship more dolls faster when their new facility is oprational. I'm happy to know their business is growing.
Attachments
DS145 Plus Evo factory pic of vagina.jpeg
DS145 Plus Evo factory pic of vagina.jpeg (103.07 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

I received the head via FedEx delivery and the body through UPS delivery.

FedEx damaged the box with the head. There was a big hole in the box where something stabbed it (how does that even happen)??? Before I signed for delivery, I felt inside the hole with my fingers. The packing material inside was not damaged, so I accepted delivery. The head was undamaged and all contents were accounted for.

UPS delivered the body with few issues other than ignoring the "This end up" markings on the box.
Attachments
FedEx damage.JPG
FedEx damage.JPG (145.52 KiB) Viewed 903 times

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

NOTE: This thread is mainly to show my appreciation to Jeff. If you want to see more pictures of this doll, I started a different thread. It is here: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

INFORMATIONS