“The Moment”

We turn dreams into reality!
Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: “The Moment”

Post by Hollywoodknights69 »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Dutch_Husband wrote:I love the IT 163 with the Miki head! She is gorgeous.

As for my moment, I fell in love the moment I saw her on the vendor's website.
(Not an IT but she is what I wanted.)
I spent over a month drooling over her photos, searching other websites, comparing prices.
But I knew... I had to have her.

I pulled the trigger, and agonized while waiting for her to arrive.
Problem after problem after problem, until finally, five months later...
She arrived!

She is definitely my Special Gal.
TheDate005.jpg

I fairly well know how that feels (and feeled)! While browsing various doll vendor sites and staring at promos I mostly felt like Wow! Sexy!. But it´s always little different when IronTech gals popped up. While that Wow, sexy! still applied there also was that very special feel in my heart and.....further down in the pants. :mrgreen: Very very rarely had experienced that elsewhere, honestly! 8)

Though Izabel is my very first TPE gal (way more than that for sure), I´m more than sure she will be just my first IronTech, but not the last! Either more heads or bodies or both, no matter what. :thumbs_up:

Ragnar, You are exactly right. It is overwhelming. I would look and surf around and then, I would have to walk away from it. Which girl? Which vendor? I know my mind. I knew I would have to apply myself and, it was a commitment to her care and well being. TDF was really the Gate way to gain the knowledge and absorb the information.
Thanks for your contribution to this thread,
Regards,
HK
HK69 and Orchid (IT163; Selina face)

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

High Country wrote:HW - I love your "Moment" pic; wow another Panther classic!

My Moment pic was likely the same as for a few thousand other guys, but maybe that's all the more reason to add :

HC, Yes it was another Panther Classic. I love his back story on that shot. I totally agree with you on your gal. It goes without saying but, we’ll say it. Dang, she’s hot. The breasts and butt on your gal are beautiful works of art, developed in the mind, inspired by desire and chiseled by hand. She was on my short list. Gorgeous! I know you adore her, as you should. Thank you for contributing to this thread and sharing your “Moment” with us. All the best to you and yours.
Regards,
HK

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Panther68 wrote:Wow!! HK this is a great thread. Believe me there are days that I tell myself, I should doing other endeavors other than doll photography, but conversing with members like yourself makes this worth it. I remember that day shooting Aniko(Miki) vividly as it was a rainy day, the trees had fallen on the powerlines, so no electricity. I was killing time shooting photos till my camera battery died. I was laying on the sunroom floor looking through the viewfinder, thought OMG! she looks so real. I am happy that others appreciate that photo. It is one of my favorites.

As for "My Moment" spent weeks going through various websites when I saw this photo. Instantly, I had to have her. Anastasia, my first doll. The one that started this obsession. :drinking:
IMG_1551_1024x1024.jpg
IMG_0526.JPG
Panther my friend! I consider it to be a tremendous honor to have you contribute to this thread. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with the “TDF” community. Your girl is beautiful and I know your “Moment” was special for you. All of your ladies have a unique beauty to them. I think you have some secret “Magic Dust” that you sprinkle on each one of your girls, lol. The back story of the 163 Aniko shoot is interesting and it doesn’t hurt to have that camera of yours. That camera is so good/smart, even with a dead battery it makes a classic pic, lol.

The 163 is actually the first model Jeff suggested to me. I spent a couple of months attempting to prove him wrong when, I stumbled across your 163 Aniko school girl series. I was at Starbucks and I’m sure people thought I was going crazy. I looked at the first picture and said, “S**t”. Then, I looked at the next picture and I said, “D**n”! The next picture I said, “Holy son of a mother”! On the next picture I said, “Panther, you’re killing me, absolutely killing me”! I had to eventually hide the screen. I attached the “Aniko School Girl” link below just in case anyone else is reading this. Well, needless to say, I had connected “sexually” with this model but, that’s nothing new but, still exciting. A few days later I stumbled upon the picture of “Aniko at the door”, and I connected on a “human” level. It’s hard to explain but, I’m sure most of you know what I’m talking about. Panther, once again, thank you for all you do. I hope the very best for you and yours. Thanks for sharing your “Moment” with us.
Regards,
HK

Panthers School girl, Aniko IT163
download/file.php?id=527120&mode=view

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

There was a moment, then there were several confirmation moments. I had the face picked out for a while but the actual model was a struggle. These photos ended my search..... I went with the YL148 and very happy about it.

High Country

Post by High Country »

^ wow - great reminder why YL 148 was on my finalist list

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

yes the YL 148. 8) I´d consider this a classic and I got hooked with this also at a very early time. Their next hook was the 155cm, the A custom in particular. :plaidskirt: Then my preferences almost changed weekly or monthly at least, the more doll sites I´d got dicovered. The realdolladdict blog didn´t help me either to get away from that newly acquired little passion. :mrgreen: :razz:

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

DollDaddy27 wrote:There was a moment, then there were several confirmation moments. I had the face picked out for a while but the actual model was a struggle. These photos ended my search..... I went with the YL148 and very happy about it.

DD,
Yes siree!
She is so tight! What a beautiful lady you have. I know you are proud of her and I’m so honored to have you contribute to this thread. May you continue to have unforgettable “Moments” with her. All the best to you.
Regards,
HK

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Tell us about your special “Moment”. “The Moment” you saw your lady’s face or body, for the first time, and knew that you had to have her. Where were you at? Where did you see her? How did you feel?

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I didn't know this was for IT or any doll first, but now I think it is safe to add.
I usually take time to look for reviews, factory photo and such, before making a decision. I spent one year of thinking before I bought my first doll; two years for second one; only a few month for third one, because dolls are now way cheaper.

Got forth one this year, took 2 month to decide.

Then in May I got "hit" in the head twice, and started ordering almost immediately.

This lady, as soon as I saw her, I ordered her on the same day...
_MG_6575.jpg
_MG_6575.jpg (474.7 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
While I was thinking, wait for her arrival before looking for another, then I saw this one
b1.jpg
b1.jpg (216.09 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
So I made the order again...

Maybe they will come home the same time.

I never had this "I have to have her" feeling other than these last two.

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

forty wrote:I didn't know this was for IT or any doll first, but now I think it is safe to add.
I usually take time to look for reviews, factory photo and such, before making a decision. I spent one year of thinking before I bought my first doll; two years for second one; only a few month for third one, because dolls are now way cheaper.

Got forth one this year, took 2 month to decide.

Then in May I got "hit" in the head twice, and started ordering almost immediately.

This lady, as soon as I saw her, I ordered her on the same day...
_MG_6575.jpg
While I was thinking, wait for her arrival before looking for another, then I saw this one
b1.jpg
So I made the order again...

Maybe they will come home the same time.

I never had this "I have to have her" feeling other than these last two.
Forty, I’m glad to make your acquaintance. I’m rather new to the site and whilst I wait on my girl to come in, I had this idea for this thread. I should have placed it in a more general area but, yes, it’s for all brands.

I’m so glad to have you contribute to this thread. Those are beautiful girls and I know you’re proud of them. I look forward to seeing more of them once they arrive. All the best to you.
Regards,
HK

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Forty,

I will actually see one of your ordered dolls next Saturday at our doll meet. Ztar is bringing his. She is a beauty. I remember someone in southern California selling one. I was so tempted. Anyways, hope Ztar will let me photograph the heck out of her as I have only seen sparse amount of photos of her by actual owners. Not to mention, Mishka will have his Real Dolls, too. TPE and silicone will be well represented.

Anyways, back to "The Moment" carry on...

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I am half a country away so i cant come to the meet. Would be exciting to see the photos you guys make

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Do you remember “The Moment”?

download/file.php?id=527133&mode=view

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

I remember getting Jae Eun's photos as she was about to ship. The usual naked pics sitting on a table. I felt some tears of pure joy well up, and all I could think of for the next couple of hours was, "Oh my god, she has the cutest nose." Before that she was a doll I wanted. She became the woman I needed.

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Unwritten wrote:I remember getting Jae Eun's photos as she was about to ship. The usual naked pics sitting on a table. I felt some tears of pure joy well up, and all I could think of for the next couple of hours was, "Oh my god, she has the cutest nose." Before that she was a doll I wanted. She became the woman I needed.
Unwritten, Hey! I had to wait for some things to align in my personal life before I seriously considered pulling the trigger. I really didn’t know what I liked, but, I clearly knew what I didn’t like. Shopping for this “doll”, was actually a “discovery” for me. I too, had that feeling you experienced when you saw your girl. Thank you for contributing to this thread and sharing your “Moment”. I wish all the best to you and yours.
Regards,
HK

INFORMATIONS