“The Moment”

We turn dreams into reality!
Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

“The Moment”

Post by Hollywoodknights69 »

Do you remember the “moment” you first saw her? You thought, “If I could have her, I would be happy, forever”. Or you thought, “I’ve got to have her just once and that would be good enough”. Jeff, at BCD, contacted me yesterday and told me “She”, was ready for my approval. He sent me photos of her. And yes, She is lovely. I will eventually share and Celebrate with my TDF community and family. I will also do a review of the entire process and end result but, today I will share with you “The Moment” I saw “her” and knew I had to have “her”. In my journey I looked at well over 2000 girls and this picture below is “The Moment”. Big credits go to Jeff at BCD, Panther, DL2 and Anung, just to name a few, who were encouragers and shined a light on the path.

Jeff at BCD also sent me a similar video to this one....
https://youtu.be/gckGhM7GmWM

In this thread, please share your “Moment”.
Picture by Panther. Iron Tech 163 slim, Miki face.
Enjoy

“The Moment”
download/file.php?id=527133&mode=view

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: “The Moment”

Post by Babel99 »

She is a looker :)

What model is she?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Iron Tech 163 slim, Miki face,
HK69 and Orchid (IT163; Selina face)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Cute! She has a great smile. May you both spend many happy years together!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hollywoodknights69 wrote:Iron Tech 163 slim, Miki face,
perfect choice I´d say! 8) That IT 163cm is very very high on my list as well. :) You surely won´t be disappointed.

my first moment....hard to tell. I think if concerned to my Izabel (IT Jane head) it´s just 2-3 months gone and Panther as well helped me much on this decision. Now with Izabel beeing "home" for about a month I can tell I didn´t regret a single moment with her. <3

The IT 155cm body I´d discovered way sooner, but can´t tell when it was exactly. Maybe 1-2 years ago maybe. Since then it always remained in my mind and that just at a time where I couldn´t think of affording a doll for some long time to come. I´d guessed. The money I spent for Izabel originally was meant to be saved for something else (not doll related), but around the time when I registered here I couldn´t resist and changed my mind. The rest is a single month long history. :mrgreen:

Back to that single moment.....exiting, arousing, cheered up, lack of sleep (particularly at waiting time), a feel like oncoming birthday and Xmas the same time. That roughly expresses it I think. 8) :)

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

CF wrote:Cute! She has a great smile. May you both spend many happy years together!
Thank you CF
Regards,
HK

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Hollywoodknights69 wrote:Iron Tech 163 slim, Miki face,
perfect choice I´d say! 8) That IT 163cm is very very high on my list as well. :) You surely won´t be disappointed.

my first moment....hard to tell. I think if concerned to my Izabel (IT Jane head) it´s just 2-3 months gone and Panther as well helped me much on this decision. Now with Izabel beeing "home" for about a month I can tell I didn´t regret a single moment with her. <3

The IT 155cm body I´d discovered way sooner, but can´t tell when it was exactly. Maybe 1-2 years ago maybe. Since then it always remained in my mind and that just at a time where I couldn´t think of affording a doll for some long time to come. I´d guessed. The money I spent for Izabel originally was meant to be saved for something else (not doll related), but around the time when I registered here I couldn´t resist and changed my mind. The rest is a single month long history. :mrgreen:

Back to that single moment.....exiting, arousing, cheered up, lack of sleep (particularly at waiting time), a feel like oncoming birthday and Xmas the same time. That roughly expresses it I think. 8) :)
Ragnar, Thanks for contributing. Jeff, at BCD, and I were playing email tag this morning when I had this thought about”The Moment”. I know you adore your girl, I’ve seen you post her a lot. Thanks again,
Regards,
HK

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

That's definitely the way it should be! (and a great photo)

Sometimes I don't really understand when people have trouble deciding between dolls - they just haven't had that lightning bolt "gotta have her" moment!

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Willendorph wrote:That's definitely the way it should be! (and a great photo)

Sometimes I don't really understand when people have trouble deciding between dolls - they just haven't had that lightning bolt "gotta have her" moment!
Willendorph, Thanks for your contribution to this thread. So true, so true. This journey actually helped me determine what body type and face I was strongly attracted to and also taking into consideration the different features available for each doll brand.
Thanks again,
Regards,
HK

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

I love the IT 163 with the Miki head! She is gorgeous.

As for my moment, I fell in love the moment I saw her on the vendor's website.
(Not an IT but she is what I wanted.)
I spent over a month drooling over her photos, searching other websites, comparing prices.
But I knew... I had to have her.

I pulled the trigger, and agonized while waiting for her to arrive.
Problem after problem after problem, until finally, five months later...
She arrived!

She is definitely my Special Gal.
TheDate005.jpg
TheDate005.jpg (302.21 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Dutch_Husband wrote:I love the IT 163 with the Miki head! She is gorgeous.

I spent over a month drooling over her photos, searching other websites, comparing prices.

She arrived!

TheDate005.jpg
DH, Thanks for contributing to this thread. I lurked around for several years. I thought the entire community and concept was intriguing. About six months ago I found a girl I really liked so, I contacted Jeff at BCD and he helped me discover that she was not the perfect fit for me in regards to PPP and M2V. It took me a few months to deprogram myself from her. After talking to Panther one day, I saw his photos of the 163. And that was “The Moment”.

Your lady is beautiful and I know you are proud of her. Thanks for sharing your “Moment” with us.
Regards,
HK

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Wow!! HK this is a great thread. Believe me there are days that I tell myself, I should doing other endeavors other than doll photography, but conversing with members like yourself makes this worth it. I remember that day shooting Aniko(Miki) vividly as it was a rainy day, the trees had fallen on the powerlines, so no electricity. I was killing time shooting photos till my camera battery died. I was laying on the sunroom floor looking through the viewfinder, thought OMG! she looks so real. I am happy that others appreciate that photo. It is one of my favorites.

As for "My Moment" spent weeks going through various websites when I saw this photo. Instantly, I had to have her. Anastasia, my first doll. The one that started this obsession. :drinking:
IMG_1551_1024x1024.jpg
IMG_1551_1024x1024.jpg (34.55 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
IMG_0526.JPG
IMG_0526.JPG (326.44 KiB) Viewed 1671 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dutch_Husband wrote:I love the IT 163 with the Miki head! She is gorgeous.

She arrived!

TheDate005.jpg
I fairly well know how that feels (and feeled)! While browsing various doll vendor sites and staring at promos I mostly felt like Wow! Sexy!. But it´s always little different when IronTech gals popped up. While that Wow, sexy! still applied there also was that very special feel in my heart and.....further down in the pants. :mrgreen: Very very rarely had experienced that elsewhere, honestly! 8)

Though Izabel is my very first TPE gal (way more than that for sure), I´m more than sure she will be just my first IronTech, but not the last! Either more heads or bodies or both, no matter what. :thumbs_up:

High Country

Post by High Country »

HW - I love your "Moment" pic; wow another Panther classic!

My Moment pic was likely the same as for a few thousand other guys, but maybe that's all the more reason to add :

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Panther68 wrote:Wow!! HK this is a great thread. Believe me there are days that I tell myself, I should doing other endeavors other than doll photography, but conversing with members like yourself makes this worth it. I remember that day shooting Aniko(Miki) vividly as it was a rainy day, the trees had fallen on the powerlines, so no electricity. I was killing time shooting photos till my camera battery died. I was laying on the sunroom floor looking through the viewfinder, thought OMG! she looks so real. I am happy that others appreciate that photo. It is one of my favorites.

As for "My Moment" spent weeks going through various websites when I saw this photo. Instantly, I had to have her. Anastasia, my first doll. The one that started this obsession. :drinking:

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :)

IIRC the very first IT gal I saw in the net was she below. That was....don´t quite know... 3-4 years ago. While I´m not really that much into rather tall gals (170cm +), I got her a safe place on my hard drive nonetheless. :) That pic with her in the bathtub was..... :plaidskirt: 8O :mrgreen: ...There´s also a promo video of her. Should still have it in my bookmarks I think.

Edit: Here it is! (in case I violated any board rule with this, please delete again Jeff!)

https://de.xvideos.com/video32937425/17 ... c_sex_doll

and yet another from Leonard´s "special" page. 8)

https://de.xvideos.com/video33191621/ho ... _love_doll
Attachments
Suzie_IT01.jpg
Suzie_IT01.jpg (257.38 KiB) Viewed 1637 times
Suzie_IT02.jpg
Suzie_IT02.jpg (57.41 KiB) Viewed 1637 times
Suzie_IT03.jpg
Suzie_IT03.jpg (46.17 KiB) Viewed 1637 times

INFORMATIONS