ARTIFICIAL HUMAN BOOTY JIGGLE VIDEO

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thoughts?

Johanson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: ARTIFICIAL HUMAN BOOTY JIGGLE VIDEO

Post by Johanson »

Very nice. Now if the orifice placement was more accurate.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Johanson wrote:Very nice. Now if the orifice placement was more accurate.
Really? They kind of look like one of the closest-to-real (especially for platinum silicone manufacturers)

But the jiggle looks ridiculously great - does anyone know if that's from gel-implants, or like, specific softness of the silicone itself?

pup001

Post by pup001 »

This doll's holes are 100% perfectly positioned. The jiggle is SO realistic! This is by far the most realistic ass i've seen on a doll.

Johanson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Johanson »

I agree the jiggle is amazing, but from what I can tell with the blur, it still looks like the orifices are still a bit to far forward. However since there is the blurring I can't tell for sure, so until there's an uncensored version, fold in the debate..

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

News from CLOUD CLIMAX
Six major breakthroughs in artificial human silicone dolls

1、Each finger joint can be moved: imitated of human finger bones structure, can pose any position, a breakthrough second to none in the world.
2、No deformation: long time standing, seat or bed will not be deformed, avoid the embarrassment that dolls can only be hung up.
3、Colour: colour painting is a high simulation of the human skin, including blue ribs, bloodshot and other details, not easy to fade (excluding malicious friction).
4、Softness: carefully adjusted the softness and hardness of various parts of doll to make sure it feels closer to the human body, it’s a breakthrough to the common defect of too hard touching response of the traditional silicone doll.
5、The mold line:hardly see mold seams on the body, the doll looks more perfect.
6、Detachable body: Detachable limbs, easy to transport,to clean, to carry, and convenient to do maintenance.

Best
Paul

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Does this video help regarding love hole placement?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Johanson wrote:I agree the jiggle is amazing, but from what I can tell with the blur, it still looks like the orifices are still a bit to far forward. However since there is the blurring I can't tell for sure, so until there's an uncensored version, fold in the debate..
Realism is like, my Top desire (e.g., orifice placement, softness, jiggling, flexibility, etc.), so I understand the concern.

However, when I saw the uncensored versions of the original video (as well as more pictures) from Gynoid's site, and another vendor's, I Immediately was like, "damn - I Just received another doll that was 'closer than most', but not like this"

I don't want to link to them in this vendor's thread. But! If you see them, you should definitely see how accurate the placement is

Mavazia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mavazia »

Gynoid is seriously winning me over.

Are there any videos demonstrating their loose skeleton, or am I safe to assume it's the same as the likes of DS's loose joints?

thickbutt_lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thickbutt_lover »

The problem arises when trying to make a huge butt doll. The orifices have to be placed perfectly otherwise it’s useless to do it doggystyle. I have yet to see a big booty doll with proper orifice placement.

This jiggle is incredible! The best I’ve ever seen. They must have figured out how to leave air pockets in the doll to make that jiggle. That’s the only way I see that being possible.

Butternutz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Butternutz »

Ive been totally smitten with these artificial human dolls , but i seem to have a hard time finding much out about them , where to buy them , details . Most places i see them say limited quantity . Do they have thier own storefront i can look at ? Do you sell them ? Thanks .

INFORMATIONS