Anastasia is back as the dolls get all dolled up.

We turn dreams into reality!
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Anastasia is back as the dolls get all dolled up.

Post by Panther68 »

Anastasia and Ayumi Anime have the power suits going on, as Anna Cristina and Anya got the form fitting stuff.
Attachments
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG (426.95 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG (846.63 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
IMG_0116.JPG
IMG_0116.JPG (844.52 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
IMG_0120.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG (356.34 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0121.JPG (882.28 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG (375.02 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG (282.38 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
IMG_0124.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG (407.92 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG (400.83 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG (1023.02 KiB) Viewed 1010 times

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Anastasia is back as the dolls get all dolled up.

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Nice!
Is your dolls a form of fineness training?
I only say that because moving and posing just two 168 - 163 dolls can hand my ass to me quick.
I recently screwed my knee and ankle up, so I haven’t been able to move my bigger dolls around very well.
I need to get off my ass and continue my Kitty and Bianca comic strip.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Andrea's real thoughts exposed! :haha4:
Attachments
Andrea's real  thoughts 1.jpg
Andrea's real thoughts 1.jpg (71.16 KiB) Viewed 982 times

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

WOW !! Four beautiful and élégant dolls !! :shocked!:
Andrea would not she be a little jealous? :D

Very nice !! :razz:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Lovely!

Anastasia showing the other girls how it's done! That face is just perfect. To me, she just that little bit older and more interesting.

All of them are lovely though, and it is a treat to see them together.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Great job Panther! The ladies are as beautiful and fashionable as ever! :D
Which I'm sure was no easy task as dressing them can be as much of a workout as moving them. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

What a wonderful lineup of gorgeous gals! I have a theory about Panther68 and his incredible stamina. I think he was bitten by a radioactive doll a couple of years ago, this gave him superhuman strength and a set of steel balls to match enabling him to go where no doll lover has gone before. He knows that with great dolls comes great responsibility and he's out there blazing a trail, the only thing missing is a lycra bodysuit and a cape, unless he already has a costume underneath the day clothes!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Arthur1960 wrote:the only thing missing is a lycra bodysuit and a cape, unless he already has a costume underneath the day clothes!
Oh dear, I hope Panther doesnt take that as a challenge and pose those images!!!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:What a wonderful lineup of gorgeous gals! I have a theory about Panther68 and his incredible stamina. I think he was bitten by a radioactive doll a couple of years ago, this gave him superhuman strength and a set of steel balls to match enabling him to go where no doll lover has gone before. He knows that with great dolls comes great responsibility and he's out there blazing a trail, the only thing missing is a lycra bodysuit and a cape, unless he already has a costume underneath the day clothes!
I think Panther68 probably has super human strength. :D
He seems to effortlessly load up and transport several dolls around in his car to scenic locations and pose them in what is probably hot Californian sunshine most of the time!
From the photos of him I think Panther68 must have been, or still is, an athlete. I think he's keen on cycling from earlier posts of his.
In his photos he doesn't seem to have any "middle-age flab", so probably looks after himself! Moving his wonderful mega-harem around is probably a good workout anyway! Ha ha. :thumbs_up: :D

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

I'd lock myself in this house for a month and lose 25 pounds from sweating! What a gorgeous array of femininity. How do you get any sleep?

Bravo
-DD27

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Boobman wrote:Andrea's real thoughts exposed! :haha4:
:haha4: That was exactly my thoughts when I was photographing the 4 dolls with Andrea standing in the background. She is just itching for a individual photo set, though she will have to play doll presenter in about a week and a half.
Fantastic Plastic wrote:Nice!
Is your dolls a form of fineness training?
I only say that because moving and posing just two 168 - 163 dolls can hand my ass to me quick.
I recently screwed my knee and ankle up, so I haven’t been able to move my bigger dolls around very well.
I need to get off my ass and continue my Kitty and Bianca comic strip.
Yes, it is a form of training. Do the same at work. I have an administrative job as an inventory control auditor, but I like to merchandise the cases of wine and beer for my morning workout. Would rather get paid for my workout than pay to go to a gym. Allows me to get more dolls. :razz:
serge wrote:WOW !! Four beautiful and élégant dolls !! :shocked!:
Andrea would not she be a little jealous? :D

Very nice !! :razz:
Thank you Serge, yes, she is jealous that she is not 20 cm taller. :(
adelea wrote:Lovely!

Anastasia showing the other girls how it's done! That face is just perfect. To me, she just that little bit older and more interesting.

All of them are lovely though, and it is a treat to see them together.
Yes, it's nice to get Anastasia dressed and photographed again. MF's newest hand plate and fingers will arrive soon so she will again be the doll to test the design. Will probably get all 15 dolls dressed up when doll #16 arrives on April 1st.
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Great job Panther! The ladies are as beautiful and fashionable as ever! :D
Which I'm sure was no easy task as dressing them can be as much of a workout as moving them. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Stewie, it is definitely an adventure dressing the dolls at times, especially the tight form fitting dresses. I can't believe Carrie, my housemate was able to fit in the white dress than my WM 166c is wearing. That doll is so skinny and the dress fits her perfectly. Apparently, just before she started living with me. She caught the bird flu and lost a lot of weight. Was also when she was doing a lot of modeling. She was 20-21 at the time.

As for dressing the dolls, it takes me about 20-30 minutes for a complete wardrobe change, clothes, shoes and jewelry. Don't do make up much. Need to learn. That would add much more time. I will never bitch about how long it takes a woman to get ready, anymore.
djcdoll wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:What a wonderful lineup of gorgeous gals! I have a theory about Panther68 and his incredible stamina. I think he was bitten by a radioactive doll a couple of years ago, this gave him superhuman strength and a set of steel balls to match enabling him to go where no doll lover has gone before. He knows that with great dolls comes great responsibility and he's out there blazing a trail, the only thing missing is a lycra bodysuit and a cape, unless he already has a costume underneath the day clothes!
I think Panther68 probably has super human strength. :D
He seems to effortlessly load up and transport several dolls around in his car to scenic locations and pose them in what is probably hot Californian sunshine most of the time!
From the photos of him I think Panther68 must have been, or still is, an athlete. I think he's keen on cycling from earlier posts of his.
In his photos he doesn't seem to have any "middle-age flab", so probably looks after himself! Moving his wonderful mega-harem around is probably a good workout anyway! Ha ha. :thumbs_up: :D
:haha4: Thanks Arthur and djc, the only cape and suit to be worn will be by the dolls :angel: I can be a bit OCD with things. Before Anastasia arrived, I was averaging about 170 km a week running and 65 kg. Now, I am 75 kg, so gotta get back to it. Stopped due to a heart arrhythmia. Have had it all my life, but I was pushing my efforts too hard and it was occurring more often. Used to do a lot of cycling and triathlons, too. Will get back into it and try to balance life a bit, as it has been about the dolls for the last year and a half.

Don't want to disappear from the doll scene, but you might see the dolls wearing more sports gear as I will try to incorporate the dolls in my outdoor adventures or go to scenic locations for my workouts, do the training and then take the dolls out of the car for a photo session. Try that with a real woman. :razz: Honey, I am going for a 4 hour bike ride. You just patiently wait her in the car till I get back. :haha4:

Annika, is all dressed up in her cycling kit, waiting to go out. Along with Anna Cristina in her running kit.
Attachments
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 868 times

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

lovely party!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Panther68
    Doll Guru
    Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

DollDaddy27 wrote:I'd lock myself in this house for a month and lose 25 pounds from sweating! What a gorgeous array of femininity. How do you get any sleep?

Bravo
    -DD27
    Hey DD27, appreciate you stopping by. Looking forward to your next set with Kianna.
    SRSD wrote:lovely party!
    Thank you, getting Anastasia through you folks started all this. Don't know if I should thank you or hunt you down as these dolls are now a big part of my life. :drinking:

The Messenger
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Beautiful and classy.
    Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
    Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
    BFF!
    Instagram

Fantastic Plastic
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Panther68 wrote:Yes, it is a form of training. Do the same at work. I have an administrative job as an inventory control auditor, but I like to merchandise the cases of wine and beer for my morning workout. Would rather get paid for my workout than pay to go to a gym. Allows me to get more dolls.
    Sound relatively self sustaining! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS