HIT DOLL ANNOUNCES HYPER REALISM

We turn dreams into reality!
blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: HIT DOLL ANNOUNCES HYPER REALISM

Post by blindwebster »

I'll be looking forward to seeing their 170 model with the added detail.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Peonyou101 wrote:Please do as you said and measure your dolls by there exact height. I don't know why companies started giving false measurement of dolls or started measuring there height of dolls by the tippy toes like as if they are gonna fool us or make more money for there company using this method. We all were taught in school to measure a persons height while the bottom of there feet are touching the floor so I find it shady when these companies are changing that and you are getting a doll shorter then what you paid for.

Like everyone else here has mentioned fix your website as soon as you can. I really do like the look of your dolls though so that part you guys have done a very good job on ^^, I use to dream about owning one of your old 170cm dolls with the big boobs. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your dolls including pictures that show the placement of the holes and I hope you will make an upgraded version of that 170cm doll with big boobs or make a newer tall doll that has nice curves and big boobs also
I fully understand your concern and we now have it done. All specification of height is accurate within 2cm error. So far in the market, 170cm is the biggest one. Also, I consider how big boobs you want. Here is the specification of 170cm doll.
360截图17590904425188.png
360截图17590904425188.png (5.66 KiB) Viewed 792 times
It weights 41kg when made of silicone while 48kg when made of TPE.
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Mcupplease wrote:Yes I will echo that it gives me respect and admiration for a company that will declare heights accurately.
We just do what we should do then.
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Hitdoll wrote:
Peonyou101 wrote:Please do as you said and measure your dolls by there exact height. I don't know why companies started giving false measurement of dolls or started measuring there height of dolls by the tippy toes like as if they are gonna fool us or make more money for there company using this method. We all were taught in school to measure a persons height while the bottom of there feet are touching the floor so I find it shady when these companies are changing that and you are getting a doll shorter then what you paid for.

Like everyone else here has mentioned fix your website as soon as you can. I really do like the look of your dolls though so that part you guys have done a very good job on ^^, I use to dream about owning one of your old 170cm dolls with the big boobs. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your dolls including pictures that show the placement of the holes and I hope you will make an upgraded version of that 170cm doll with big boobs or make a newer tall doll that has nice curves and big boobs also
I fully understand your concern and we now have it done. All specification of height is accurate within 2cm error. So far in the market, 170cm is the biggest one. Also, I consider how big boobs you want. Here is the specification of 170cm doll.
360截图17590904425188.png
It weights 41kg when made of silicone while 48kg when made of TPE.
That curvy and beautiful 170 should be incredible with the hyper realism details. Cannot wait to see it.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

blindwebster wrote: That curvy and beautiful 170 should be incredible with the hyper realism details. Cannot wait to see it.
I'm affraid what you want would come later because more people are asking for H.R. photos of 155 and 160bb. 170 silicone is still heavy for most people, even though we had reduced its weight.
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Already ordered mine, now I’m just waiting in anticipation :lol:

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Hitdoll wrote:
blindwebster wrote: That curvy and beautiful 170 should be incredible with the hyper realism details. Cannot wait to see it.
I'm affraid what you want would come later because more people are asking for H.R. photos of 155 and 160bb. 170 silicone is still heavy for most people, even though we had reduced its weight.
Kevin
I will be looking forward to seeing what your new 170cm with big boobs will look like. I've always liked the measurements/stats you had for the 170cm, I love that tall curvy body look ^^. I am only 5'6" tall and middle aged but I can still lift a 41kg (90lbs) - 48kg (105lbs) doll without breaking my back :wink:

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Peonyou101 wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:
Kevin
I will be looking forward to seeing what your new 170cm with big boobs will look like. I've always liked the measurements/stats you had for the 170cm, I love that tall curvy body look ^^. I am only 5'6" tall and middle aged but I can still lift a 41kg (90lbs) - 48kg (105lbs) doll without breaking my back :wink:
So the 170 silicone after weight reduction just reach your minimum. Seems that we have done too much of the reduction. Haha.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Quater

Post by Quater »

Hitdoll wrote:
Peonyou101 wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:
Kevin
So the 170 silicone after weight reduction just reach your minimum. Seems that we have done too much of the reduction. Haha.

Kevin
Kevin, when will you release the new lightweight 155 cm?
微信图片_20190321115846.png
微信图片_20190321115846.png (17.33 KiB) Viewed 741 times

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Quater wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:
Peonyou101 wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:
Kevin

Kevin
微信图片_20190321115846.png
In fact it has been available since last Augest. Please contact me for the latest spcification of height.
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Quater

Post by Quater »

Hitdoll wrote:
Quater wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:
Peonyou101 wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:
Kevin

Kevin
微信图片_20190321115846.png
In fact it has been available since last Augest. Please contact me for the latest spcification of height.
Kevin
Ah, but why not present pics and stats here on the forum?

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Quater wrote:Ah, but why not present pics and stats here on the forum?
Sorry bud, we did this last year. However, you guys seldom saw that because we posted in our own section. If you want to know more about us, you may turn to our section, also, ask me directly as well.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

INFORMATIONS