She finally came! - Can't connect her head :(

We turn dreams into reality!
Sam Wobbles

Re: She finally came! - Can't connect her head :(

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Congrats! She looks great! Glad you were able to get her head connected! :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Xelos wrote: Once I got her head and wig on, I got kind of emotional... Everything has finally come together after so much dreaming, planning and saving. I just sat and hugged her for a while. :oops:
Very sweet.

Like Arthur said, sometimes you just goof around with these things a bit and see what works best. Perhaps remove connector from body and screw into head then push head into body. Who knows, may work better.

Also like has been said, pipe tape around the threads and allen wrench to adjust connector.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Xelos wrote:I got it working well enough. Her head stays on, the bolt threading just seems a bit loose, explaining the wobble. Thanks for the help guys!
Once I got her head and wig on, I got kind of emotional... Everything has finally come together after so much dreaming, planning and saving. I just sat and hugged her for a while. :oops:
when I have time I'll make a proper first impressions thread with lots of photos for everybody to enjoy
Good news! I know that feeling well - when she goes from being a collection of pieces to something real. Had an effect on me too when Adara arrived.

Looking forward to the forthcoming photos!

Meanwhile, enjoy your first few days with her, they are the extra special ones I think.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Xelos wrote:my girl finally got delivered today!
Congratulations! Glad you got the head issue figured out, she looks great.

INFORMATIONS