Mix and match, today Irontech Jane head with a WM 170H body

We turn dreams into reality!
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Mix and match, today Irontech Jane head with a WM 170H b

Post by avante »

Hmmm anyone got maybe some factory pics of that new 170H model? Preferably standing from front / side, this possible higher tits might do the trick for me. Re-watching the pics btw really like the wig on that last one too, man this head...cant buy irontech's head solo I think right?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

avante wrote:cant buy irontech's head solo I think right?
Actually, you can. I got just the Miki head from BCD - was $275.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

great combo, though I´d likely take a darker shade yet. 8) Sorry if it has been asked before, but what is the eye color? Is it standard IT brown, green, or something else? I really can´t clearly see it. :?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ow nice, good to know! So to follow up; is Irontech tan similar to wm tan or better to take another tone which is maybe closer?
AGL wrote:
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

avante wrote:Ow nice, good to know! So to follow up; is Irontech tan similar to wm tan or better to take another tone which is maybe closer?
AGL wrote:
Hey Avante,

WM tan tone is similar to Irontech brown tone. Very close, in fact, I can not see a tone difference in real life. But we all know that tones can very from doll to doll even from the same manufacturer. Considering I am comparing a new WM 166, with two heads; a new Irontech 163 with two heads along with a 2 year old tan WM 170H with one head. Mix and matching all combos have worked very well in my case.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Panther68 wrote:
avante wrote:Ow nice, good to know! So to follow up; is Irontech tan similar to wm tan or better to take another tone which is maybe closer?
AGL wrote:
Hey Avante,

WM tan tone is similar to Irontech brown tone. Very close, in fact, I can not see a tone difference in real life. But we all know that tones can very from doll to doll even from the same manufacturer. Considering I am comparing a new WM 166, with two heads; a new Irontech 163 with two heads along with a 2 year old tan WM 170H with one head. Mix and matching all combos have worked very well in my case.
Yes, I have to agree. I have the Miki head in IT brown tone on a WM166C in tan tone. In person, they're so close that any difference is imperceptible. :thumbs_up:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice to read the tone is about the same guys, lol also re-read it on 1st page afterwards hehe. Man gotta say, was looking at some IT heads and man there like 3-4 I really dig, starting with this lovely Jane, but also Doria, Emily and Akaisha. So yeah good to read and see they match up so nice, might get them all next time around!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Yes, Avante

They do have some nice heads. But for some reason when I view there studio or glam photos, they just seem like dolls. There is something missing. These heads look best in real life or being photographed in a casual setting. Never cared for the studio photos of Ayumi, but enjoy Samurai's and Icewind's photos. With a bit of bias towards my Ayumi, of course. Could be that as the owners of these dolls, we have a bond with them. Enabling us to bring the best out of them. :whistle:

INFORMATIONS