My WM 166c with #273 arrived. I call her Anna Cristina

We turn dreams into reality!
KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My WM 166c with #273 arrived. I call her Anna Cristina

Post by KarmaMusic »

Wow adding to the harem I see, wonderful pose with your doll. Always enjoy your photo shoots. At this rate you will have more dolls than me very soon!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

KarmaMusic wrote:Wow adding to the harem I see, wonderful pose with your doll. Always enjoy your photo shoots. At this rate you will have more dolls than me very soon!
Thanks KM, have one more arriving Tuesday, newer version of the Irontech 168. Then I can honestly say 15 full dolls with 4 extra heads is more than enough to keep me busy. Not to mention my work load has increased a bit from last year. The extra money does make it easy to pull the trigger on a doll purchase, though.. :thumbs_up:
The Messenger wrote:Anna Cristina is beautiful.
Congrats on yet another queen to your harem.
Thanks, Messenger, she sure is a pleasure to photograph as in her sculpt and her weight.
Samurai wrote:Oh My ! 8O she does look great as a blonde and so lifelike standing by the window.

I am so looking forward to her tour of the bay :mrgreen:

Congrats Panther :wink:

Sam.. :thumbs_up:
Thank you, Sam The rain finally ended today, so I may have an opportunity, tomorrow. May take the WM 166, Irontech 163, AS 168 and the SY 164 out tomorrow and do individual sets of each of them.

Saw in Arthur's Magda thread, you were contemplating getting this doll. All I have to say is Do it!!
Tsall wrote:
mandos wrote:I love the photos, Panther. But that first one is just heart-melting :thumbs_up:
I second this. :D

But one detail makes me curious. The file name of the first photo with you holding Anna Cristina starts with "FaceApp_". But Anna Cristine's face looks unchanged. :whistle:
By the way, thank you for always labeling your FaceApp images accordingly.
mandos wrote:And wowzers, her breasts look enormous in these - imagination is running wild when you are unable to see the icing on the cake.
I can't get those beautiful breasts out of my head. :D
:haha4: Always catching the details, Tsall. Yes, the Face App was on me. :D My best photo of us, I was not smiling. So you can actually use Face App on real people, too :P

As for her breasts, they are C cups, just the angle I took the photos. They are so soft. :thumbs_up:
LoganDauterive wrote:Even though we are on TDF I had to do a double take because the first picture I couldn't tell if she was real or not lol! That first photograph really makes you look so damn happy!

I have to say I am stunningly impressed by your poses they look natural and unique something I have to play around with my doll when I have the time.
Thanks LD, her face reminds me so much of someone I once knew. She loved hugging. So this photo was me being nostalgic. Yes, my dolls do make happy. They do provided me with a creative outlet as I am more of an analytical type.

As for the poses with me, I use the closet mirrors behind to set the scene before taking out the smart phone.

Going to breakaway for a bit to post some photos on other threads and feed Mischa, as she is in my face as I am typing. Will come and respond to the remaining comments. Appreciate it, all.

endlesssummer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by endlesssummer »

There is just something about a white button up shirt and natural lighting that makes the perfect combination for an incredibly sexy photo.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks EndlessSummer,

Like it so much, she is still in it.
Attachments
IMG_0142.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1497 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

New set from Anna Cristina. A boudoir set on this late afternoon, rainy day.
Attachments
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG (658.48 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG (400.02 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0157.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG (834.71 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0160.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG (405.29 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG (929.19 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1457 times
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG (359.75 KiB) Viewed 1457 times

High Country

Post by High Country »

I am particularly fond of the first pic in the new set above! The luxurious black hair gives a whole new look to the 273 - really tough for me to see as the same head.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks High Country and Lilbitlonely,

Seems that this black wig is her signiture look as she reminds me soo much of a woman I once knew. Due to TOS can't post her photo here to compare, but I have a set of photos on Instagram. She was big on hugs, so I have Anna Cristina hugging me on the main photo. The #273 eyes look so much like her eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuATIA_B3EQ/

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Panther68, that's a lovely series of pics with Anna Cristina, the white furry cover she's laying on is perfect for nude shots like this (I really need to get one!). Your images perfectly display just how great the 166C is for posing, the hugs are an added bonus!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

A wonderful looking series of nudes in natural light. No clothes should ever try to contain this beauty. Great photos, Panther!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi Panther68, that's a lovely series of pics with Anna Cristina, the white furry cover she's laying on is perfect for nude shots like this (I really need to get one!). Your images perfectly display just how great the 166C is for posing, the hugs are an added bonus!
Hey Arthur, thanks for the reply. I love this sheepskin rug. I got it just after Anastasia arrived for the purpose of doing these boudoir shoots. It is a 4 pelt rug. Got it at Costco for $99 dollars. I believe there is one in your area in the UK. It has more than paid for itself and it is sooo soft.
mandos wrote:A wonderful looking series of nudes in natural light. No clothes should ever try to contain this beauty. Great photos, Panther!
Thanks Mandos, appreciate the comments. When you first presented this doll, I knew that this would be the "That Doll" of 2019 like the Jasmime doll, WM 163 doll was last year. I feel very lucky I was able to obtain this doll along with the #61 Bree head.

Oh by the way, dxc wanted to buy my Bree head but I didn't want to give it up as I love her look. So when I saw that you were selling your #61. I shot him a PM to jump on it. Glad to see he got it.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Panther68 wrote:Oh by the way, dxc wanted to buy my Bree head but I didn't want to give it up as I love her look. So when I saw that you were selling your #61. I shot him a PM to jump on it. Glad to see he got it.
Small world. Yeah I will be shipping that head to be very soon, it needs a little TLC with the details but the head itself is like new so I hope he will enjoy it :)

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi Panther68, I just had to check that Magda was still with me and hadn't slipped out in the night to join you and your growing band of lovely ladies over in the States. I just woke up and could see her twin here, thankfully though Magda is still with me, for now at least! Well Anna Cristina looks like she is going to fit right in there and she will be a little kinder on your back in any event I'm sure we can now look forward to some excellent and interesting pics of your new lady, I bet she will love going out for a drive, I plan to do the same for Magda soon once the better weather is here.

Congrats Panther68! Gorgeous pics. Loving seeing yours and Arthur's shots of the 166C #273. Makes me even more excited for our customers who are holding their breath for her. They are in for an absolute treat. Glad the wait is worthwhile! She's an angel. :angel: Have fun!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

mandos wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Oh by the way, dxc wanted to buy my Bree head but I didn't want to give it up as I love her look. So when I saw that you were selling your #61. I shot him a PM to jump on it. Glad to see he got it.
Small world. Yeah I will be shipping that head to be very soon, it needs a little TLC with the details but the head itself is like new so I hope he will enjoy it :)
Hey Mandos, he is very happy that she was available and even got your #93. I am glad it worked out for him.
Congrats Panther68! Gorgeous pics. Loving seeing yours and Arthur's shots of the 166C #273. Makes me even more excited for our customers who are holding their breath for her. They are in for an absolute treat. Glad the wait is worthwhile! She's an angel. :angel: Have fun!
Thank you Silicone Lovers. She is a joy to photograph. Such a beautiful scuplt as a reasonable weight. She is a true 33 kg, as I have weighed her.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I was making my first amateurish attempt in doing some kind of makeup cause I needed to find a good excuse to postpone relocating my computer and bureau stuff.
So I finally decided to mix and match a bit too so someone could say hello.
image_editor.jpg
image_editor.jpg (256.26 KiB) Viewed 1249 times
You can see she does not feel comfortable with the makeup. :lol:
image_2.jpg
image_2.jpg (294.27 KiB) Viewed 1249 times
But it is really a very beautiful head, even with her piercing blue eyes. Besides borrowing the IT 150 body she took Yvettes wig and later even tried out the one I got for Raluca.
IMG_20190318_213737.jpg
IMG_20190318_213737.jpg (429.49 KiB) Viewed 1249 times
IMG_20190318_213504.jpg
IMG_20190318_213504.jpg (469 KiB) Viewed 1249 times
IMG_20190318_213930.jpg
IMG_20190318_213930.jpg (349.22 KiB) Viewed 1249 times

As one can see, the IT tan is much lighter than the head.

INFORMATIONS