The SCIENCE of stain removal

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The SCIENCE of stain removal

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Just in case you did not know, this thread posed the question about what are in the stain prevention products. It of course educates users of risks of using acne cream.

Credits go to Indigo20

There are 3 "stain remover" products available from the TPE doll vendors.

2 stain removers made in China and the "TPE & silicone stain remover" made from myself (selled from Dollstudio, Booty Call Dolls, Dolls France and Mon Amour Toujours).

- The old version of the chinese stain remover, amount 10ml:

This stain remover is a "bleach and push" product.
The base is paraffin wax, therewith TPE is able to absorb it (silicone not).
More than 30% are "Methyl salicylate / salicylic acid methyl ester" > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyl_salicylate

You can recognize the stain remover of his "mint smell" and that the creme is wax like.

Methyl salicylate is bleaching the color pigments that have stained the TPE.
The paraffin wax is pushing these bleached pigments deeper into the TPE structure.
The result is, that you are not more seeing the stains (bleached and pushed).
Sometimes, the remaining stain remover on the TPE surface has changed its color, because some color pigments are also transferred into it.

With an amount of more than 30% methyl salicylate this stain remover is dangerous goods.
In the past, this stain remover was not registered and labeled according the chemical acts and laws.
Contact with the human skin has to be prevented.

I wrote several times about this stain remover, but nobody took care of it.
In Germany, this stain remover is not more available.

- The new version of the chinese stain remover, amount 10ml and 20ml:

You can recognize the stain remover that it has nearly no smell and feels like sun milk.

The ingredients of this stain remover do not include dangerous goods.
I have the list of the ingredients, but you have to understand that this business secret of the chinese manufacturers.
All I'm allowed to say is that it is a mixture of different "hydroxides and parabens" that are not affecting the TPE structure.

The stain remover works on the same base as "bleach and push" product, as described above.

The bleaching power is not as high as of the old stain remover, but therefore it is a safe product.

- "TPE & silicone stain remover, 35ml" made by Indigo-Individual:

First of all let me tell you, that all of my cleaning products are based on water-soluble components and that non of my cleaning products are dangerous goods.
(The new "TPE & silicone cleanser" will be introduced soon).

Water (H2O) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) do not come with carbon atoms (everything with carbon atoms penetrates TPE & silicone > hydrocarbons).
Sodium salts (also cooking salt = sodium chloride) and other salts, in combination with water and hydrogen peroxide is what I use for my products.
Therewith it is never possible to penetrate TPE & silicone, and especially not the chinese TPE blends that have lower chemical resistance because of missing modification components.

My stain remover is a mixture of water, different salts and also components that have a "soak up function".
Therewith we have a real stain remover.
The creme is applied on the surface, without penetrating it.
The creme is producing an air exchange inside TPE and silicone.
That air exchange does a soft opening of the stains.
This breaks the color pigments into smaller components.
The creme on the surface has a soaking effect.
After 6-8 hours the creme starts to cristallize (as sugar coating).
After 12 hours you are removing this "sugar coating".
You can flake it off / wash it off.
If you are looking under the surface of flaked off pieces, you see that it is darker, because of the soaked out color pigments.

Here you can see extreme examples how the stain remover works:

A TPE insert that was rolled in dark clothing (used for testing clothing staining)
You see it is full of color pigments.
The person that did this used also a chlorine based cleansing agent, because the clothing was wet and that produced some mold.
The chlorine cleansing agent affected the polymer structure.

The insert cut in smaller pieces

The work of the stain remover and how the color pigments were soaked to the surface.

The insert pieces completely without color pigments.

At this point you can ask all the TDF members that have used this stain remover.
It was always with success.

What is the problem:

The stain remover is expensive.
It is a hand-made product, the components are expensive and the production is complicate.
Shipping and PayPal fees are making it expensive in addition.
I can not prevent this.

And that is the situation.
Instead of going with a product that is 100% safe and functional (and unfortunalty more expensive), cheaper and harming solutions are used.

The stain remover works also on
- white leather
- white rubber (shoe soles)
- white carpet (against blood and red wine)

Registration with the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment:
Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung (BfR)

According to Article 10 of the German Detergent and Cleaning Agents Act, the TPE & silicone stain remover creme is registered as cleaning agent with the following information:

BfR - Product name: TPE & silicone stain remover creme
BfR - Product number: 6547868

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: DOLL CARE 101-STAIN REMOVERS

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

BEFORE

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Re: The SCIENCE of stain removal

Post by miles mcbroom »

kool :)

skinnygamer

Re: The SCIENCE of stain removal

Post by skinnygamer »

That was a good post and will definitely keep the product on the short list if/when the need arises.

One thing that's always concerned me was what's actually *in* the unlabeled vials
Booty Call Dolls wrote: With an amount of more than 30% methyl salicylate this stain remover is dangerous goods.
In the past, this stain remover was not registered and labeled according the chemical acts and laws.
Contact with the human skin has to be prevented.
what good is it to have a stain free doll if your hands are melted off? 8O
or worse - other body members :whistle:

INFORMATIONS