PRE-ORDERS for 150Iron Tech Gymnast

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

PRE-ORDERS for 150Iron Tech Gymnast

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The gymnast doll, 150cm tall, will be ready in a couple days!
If you pre order this 150cm gymnast doll from us @BCD, you can get her for a very $pecial discount price.
After you get her,we do ask you do an honest review topic here at TDF to include Unboxing pictures or video,doll pictures,and share your feeling about the IT brand.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PRE-ORDERS for 150Iron Tech Gymnast

Post by Alucard1959 »

Wow! The detail on the hands and feet is impressive. I like het nipples too, BTW. Yum!
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

She's going to be hott!
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Currently, 2 of the ten slots have been taken
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS