WHAT IS GOING ON AT HITDOLL? REPORTS AND RUMORS

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

WHAT IS GOING ON AT HITDOLL? REPORTS AND RUMORS

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Because they separated from Zone, you will see the same pictures because they are using the same molds as ZONE, but make the dolls in TPE!
But imagine being able to skin tone match WM heads!
Imagine dolls that are upto 10-20% lighter!

In order to meet market demand, after a few months redesigning and upgrading our dolls, now we roll out a new series of TPE dolls with a more realistic texture which gives them a better sensation of touch.,and a new skeleton with a ergonomic body shape makes you feel more comfortable during the experience with our dolls.

Another great news is we decide to launch a new series of platinum silicone dolls with a new brand(but it’s still under discussion).
By working through many tests this days, there are some new characteristics.

1) we have developed a new manufacturing techniques that makes our dolls 18%~20% lighter than before.
2) an intelligent voice system is available in the advance version (optional choice), which is not just sounding but you can choose your favourite voice of your doll and actually communicate with them through our APP.
3) A new heating mode instead of the old ways(both on TPE and silicone dolls) , much safer than the inner heating

More detail pics and the new website will be released in this month, please pay attention to our forum.
-HITDOLL

Looks like the TPE competition just got tougher!
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON AT HITDOLL? REPORTS AND RUMORS

. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

In this video, you can see their new series,ILDOLL, is much lighter than the old version dolls!
-princeoverit
-Just in time

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Very interesting - looking forward to more pics and information

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Certainly sounds interesting but any app has to be stored locally and not remotely as well as having access to the brain files. If going to challenge the competition, do it right.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Very interesting - looking forward to more pics and information
Yes, I agree
I plan on working with them very closely and will pass on as much as I know.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Thanks for the info!! This just may open new doors for us people that can't lift very heavy items. :multi: :multi: :multi:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Certainly sounds interesting but any app has to be stored locally and not remotely as well as having access to the brain files. If going to challenge the competition, do it right.
Maviarab,
Thank you.
I told HITDOLL about this thread and they can of course post in it as well.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
Maviarab,
Thank you.
I told HITDOLL about this thread and they can of course post in it as well.
Jeff
Cool. Have a lot of experience with chatbots and AI and even the 'app' based ones are all much of a muchness. my main issue with 'Harmony' is that it is purely android based (currently) and everything is held server side. Well sorry but no way will I allow them to hold any private conversations, which is why local storage is a 100% must. Also with local storage and access to the files then you can program her yourself. Now think of the possibilities. The problem with chatbots is they only know what they are told. In conversation only, trust me, this isn't much and takes a long time to build up any kind of semblance to a conversation. Directly editing the files yourself allows you full creative control over adding in responses, information etc, it also allows you to easily unlearn or modify what she will and won't remember. After years of work...you might get as good as Mitsuku (this years Loebner winner).

https://medium.com/pandorabots-blog/mit ... 8d98c5f2a7

I would certianly like to hear more on their voices though and what different ones will be available. Bookmarked, thanks Jeff :)

INFORMATIONS