My newest Angel has arrived. She is a elf. Her name.. Andrea

We turn dreams into reality!
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My newest Angel has arrived. She is a elf. Her name.. An

Post by Panther68 »

creativespirit58 wrote:wow,this is really great pictures and doll.she looks kinda like an ruby 13? and how did you get to put your face,in with the dolls.thought that was an no no? thanks so much for posting them.
Hi Creativespirit58, thanks, I will have to check out the Ruby 13 dolls to compare. You can take photos with your dolls. Most don't for obvious reasons. Since I take my doll outdoors and photograph them in public, thousands of people have seen me with my dolls. No reason to keep my identity a secret. Arthur1960 has plenty of photos with him and his 11 dolls. He has also been in a recent documentary.

What you can not post is you showing your goods or having sex with your doll. Also, can't post photos of other people without their permission. Take care.
Merida wrote:Orange you so sweet!
:haha4:
Tsall wrote:Yesterday I was searching new pictures to get my elf fix, but I didn't found new pictures which I hadn't seen already. :(
So thank you for the new pics. Beautiful as always. :D
For a few seconds I was a little irritated. First Andrea with red curly wig and then her face changed. WTF? Oh, it's Anne. You changed their wigs. :D
Thanks Tsall, flipped their wigs. The long blonde wig is Anna's factory wig. It looks pretty good on Andrea. The orange curly wig is actually the factory wig from Anne, my SY 169 fitness girl. Never cared for it on Anne, but it looks great on the two small dolls and my skinny tall doll, Anya, my SY 168
Attachments
IMG_1425.JPG
IMG_1425.JPG (364.77 KiB) Viewed 1497 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Andrea, is wondering where are all the elves.....RoynotBoy??? Vikki??? Where are you??? Meanwhile she is just hang out as she is now my bed buddy as the other dolls hang out in the living room. There is just something seeing a pretty face when you first wake up in the morning. In fact, she is sitting beside me in bed with her arm around me watching me type this, as I surf the net and have my morning cup of coffee at 4 am.

It sure is cold in the house, this morning. Morning all....Man, I look like crap in that last photo, but I love the look that Andrea has on her face in this shot.
Attachments
IMG_20181116_155935403.jpg
IMG_20181116_155935403.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1478 times
IMG_20181116_160017430.jpg
IMG_20181116_160017430.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1478 times
IMG_20181116_182604296.jpg
IMG_20181116_182604296.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1478 times
IMG_20181116_182638400.jpg
IMG_20181116_182638400.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1478 times
IMG_20181117_025258019.jpg
IMG_20181117_025258019.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 1478 times
IMG_20181117_025520847.jpg
IMG_20181117_025520847.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1478 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

How cute, looks like she is watching out for you.

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

you know mr panther,sir,as usual your doll pictures astound me! this doll looks like she came from the planet vulcan.so you better behave your self.or she will give you an vulcan nerve pinch! looks great too!thanks so much for sharing these!

Rubber Babie Bumper
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rubber Babie Bumper »

When you switched Andrea's head on to Anya's the SY 168 body, for a second I thought "This man is a Photoshop genius!" Andrea's black hair, light tan skin, with those green eyes are magical!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks all.

Haven't posted here, for a while. Andrea is back as my bedside buddy now that Xmas is over. On a cold morning, she is already leaning over and getting in my business as I work on my laptop.
Attachments
IMG_20181227_150117817.jpg
IMG_20181227_150117817.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1389 times

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Panther68 wrote:Thanks Jeff,

For hooking me up with a SM 136cm elf. She is gorgeous. She arrived last night got some quick photos of her in orange, wig and dress. Then some white today. Got to give her that Angel look. Her name Andrea is from Endless War as I promised him that I would name my next doll on his favorite choice. He is also one of your clients. He from the East Bay, myself on the West. Both of us have 8 dolls, and now BCD elves apiece. We are now balanced. 8 Angels in the West and 8 witches in the East. Who will disturb the balance?

I am new to the doll scene and found your pics fascinating. How did you get the doll to smile? or is the head that's smiling a totally different head altogether. (smile) remember, I'm new so be gentle with me...lol
My first doll purchase - viewtopic.php?f=269&t=116994

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

Panther68, I’ve been enjoying the pics of your Elf doll for some time now and have several questions if I may ask.

1) Where do u find the outfits that would fit this type of doll?

2) You mentioned in one post that having sex with the doll may put more stress on her than posing. If one was to use this type of doll for sex, isn’t the doll built for that?

3) Is there a special way to care for this type of doll that can withstand sexual encounters so she’ll last longer?

4) Is this type of doll (Elf) more delicate than other dolls?

5) Where do u find wigs that fit and Elf doll?

6) How do u get the face to smile like i’ve seen in your pics?

Yes, i am a newbie and want to soak up as much knowledge about these dolls from veterans like yourself before taking the plunge and ordering my first love doll.
Obviously, u know a lot about these dolls so i hope i’m not flattering u too much to get u to respond to my inquiries...lol Luv all the pics btw!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Dollenvy

Congrats on ordering a SM Elf, you will not be disappointed. She is my working doll as she introduces all my new dolls. 2019 has been a busy year with 8 arrivals since late December. Let's address some of your questions.
1) Where do u find the outfits that would fit this type of doll?
XS or size 0 should work fine. You can use bobby pins, saftey pins, clips or sashes to take up slack around the waits. Tied off Tshirts and shorts off her hips if you want to show off her midriff. All my dolls share the clothes. I just tailor using the before mentioned. All my dolls wear size 5 shoes with straps or laces. This is the smallest size to easily find and still stay on their feet. They will be big on the elf, but will stay on her feet and can still stand her.
2) You mentioned in one post that having sex with the doll may put more stress on her than posing. If one was to use this type of doll for sex, isn’t the doll built for that?
Yes, the dolls are built for sex, but I think you took my statement out of context. Example, one owner uses his doll just for sex, another has 6 dolls mostly used just for photography. Those 6 dolls still only have one owner, so they will only get one sixth the stress and will last longer.
3) Is there a special way to care for this type of doll that can withstand sexual encounters so she’ll last longer?
The SM elf is no different than the other TPE dolls when it come to maintenance.
4) Is this type of doll (Elf) more delicate than other dolls?
No, not at all. In fact I find the SM elf and my Irontech dolls as most durable. As they have fallen, and very little or no damage took place.
5) Where do u find wigs that fit and Elf doll?
She uses the same wigs as the other dolls, there are straps at the back of the wig to adjust size.
6) How do u get the face to smile like i’ve seen in your pics?
Face App. I have the pro version. It offers more facial expressions. You can try it for a small monthly fee or pay a one time fee for lifetime use. I paid $40 for lifetime use. It has more than paid for itself.

Hope to see some photos when she arrives. You can also PM Roynotboy and Babel99 as they both have SM elves and have clothing specifically for their elves. My Andrea and all my other dolls use hand me downs from a 5'8" real woman.

:glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Oh what fun I can have using this captioner app. Won't be able to shut Andrea up. :P
Attachments
captionerbd3939ab609a2f084567511ba4ba265393bd3cf3.jpg
captionerbd3939ab609a2f084567511ba4ba265393bd3cf3.jpg (123.38 KiB) Viewed 1261 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Panther68 wrote:Oh what fun I can have using this captioner app. Won't be able to shut Andrea up. :P
Great! :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

She’s very beautiful, congrats mate :D

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Jay and Star,

I do have one story line using caption balloons involving Andrea and the other dolls. Trying to get through my back log of photos. Here is Andrea at our recent doll meet, enjoying a nice merlot.
Attachments
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG (474.69 KiB) Viewed 1184 times

dollenvy

Post by dollenvy »

...must be nice!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It seems to me that she is quite in LOVE with you!
Unbelievable job capturing this

INFORMATIONS