Tammy - JY 169

We turn dreams into reality!
The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Tammy - JY 169

Post by The Messenger »

Bobhenry can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is Tammy.
https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_ ... afogn1p532
JY 169 Yaslynn.jpg
JY 169 Yaslynn.jpg (644.86 KiB) Viewed 2644 times
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

Yeah thanks I was looking at the wrong height
I wish I could see pics of her in different skin tones, though

And I'm 5"5' not sure if that's gonna work :lol:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

BrazilianBooty wrote:Yeah thanks I was looking at the wrong height
Well she looks damn good.
But his update after 2 months takes her off my list.
BFF!
Instagram

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

From what I have been told, if you are well endowed, then best to go built in with a doll with wide hips.
Sadly, this means more care to keep her clean and a greater chance of TPE ball compromise.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:From what I have been told, if you are well endowed, then best to go built in with a doll with wide hips.
Sadly, this means more care to keep her clean and a greater chance of TPE ball compromise.
Thanks for the advice.
Always a price to pay, one way or another.
BFF!
Instagram

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

The Messenger wrote:
BrazilianBooty wrote:Yeah thanks I was looking at the wrong height
Well she looks damn good.
But his update after 2 months takes her off my list.
Dont get me wrong, I think any doll that has very small entry holes will tear in no time. I think it is just the nature of TPE. It is just not a strong enough material. Now if the holes were bigger to begin with it might be different.

All my dolls teared in both vag and anus and I owned JYs and WM. Fingers and hands will break and tear as well. Its unavoidable.

Now do I regret this JY169? Absolutely not! She is the most fun to have sex with. A bit heavy and I would recommend tighter hip, knees and back joints.

And if I may recommend another thing , my doll has the natural tan but If I could go back in time I would choose a skintone one tone darker. I dont know if it is because this doll has smoother tpe but she seems harder to clean. I hate cleaning dolls and dirtyness shows more on lighter skinned doll.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

The Messenger wrote:Bobhenry can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is Tammy.
https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_ ... afogn1p532
JY 169 Yaslynn.jpg
That is the one

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, valid point about cleaning...That is true plus any one who gets a fitness doll, darker will show off more definition as well.
One thing that I have found out is that if some one knows for sure that they will not use the anal hole, it can get plugged up.
Lastly, we know suggest going tighter on the legs joints as he mentioned above on all dolls.
And if you KNOW you will be wanting to take pictures in high heels, tight ankles.
I can get Megan, a YL 155, to stand in hight heels.
My SM dolls, ankles gave out in 1 inch heels.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mannybird
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mannybird »

how much she weigh

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Zippy81 wrote:Wew! Man.. motorboat city.. :p
Yes definitely both tits and ass!!!! Love this doll.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

The JY site has her at 49kg which is about 108lbs.
That's about the same as my Zenobia.
So I no from experience that's no joke to be tossing around.
Even so, I've been dreaming about Tammy ever since BobHenry started this post.
Those curves are calling me!
BFF!
Instagram

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I'm almost in the same boat as you all. In the next two weeks I plan to order a JY170 H-cup which has almost the same figure as JY 169 Tammy.
I had wanted to get a JY 168 Tansy. But I was told by Don of Mon Amour that she's a fake third party doll and might be broken in under a week.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Samuel_78 wrote:I'm almost in the same boat as you all. In the next two weeks I plan to order a JY170 H-cup which has almost the same figure as JY 169 Tammy.
I had wanted to get a JY 168 Tansy. But I was told by Don of Mon Amour that she's a fake third party doll and might be broken in under a week.
The doll via that vendor or JY itself. Why would a manufacturer sell a 3rd party doll or sell a ODM doll they make for someone else as one of their own ie JY line doll. However with the crap being pulled by them and at least one other sibling company it does not suprise me they would pull that stunt. It is not doing honest business IMO.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Boobman wrote:
Samuel_78 wrote:I'm almost in the same boat as you all. In the next two weeks I plan to order a JY170 H-cup which has almost the same figure as JY 169 Tammy.
The doll via that vendor or JY itself. Why would a manufacturer sell a 3rd party doll or sell a ODM doll they make for someone else as one of their own ie JY line doll. However with the crap being pulled by them and at least one other sibling company it does not suprise me they would pull that stunt. It is not doing honest business IMO.
I've been told that the site I linked is not the real JY site. Rather its a third party site which sells JY and other dolls all listed as if they are JY dolls. Even better most sites that sell JY dolls go threw that vendor rather then the real JY site.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Samuel_78 wrote:
Boobman wrote:
I've been told that the site I linked is not the real JY site. Rather its a third party site which sells JY and other dolls all listed as if they are JY dolls. Even better most sites that sell JY dolls go threw that vendor rather then the real JY site.
The link for Tansy goes to Joy at Beautiful.Dolls, a TDF vendor also, the other link goes to Don's site. Neither of those of course is the real JY site. There is a official JY site & then the jy-doll one which is a Chinese re seller of dolls often reported by others here to be of non export quality dolls meant for the Chinese market.

INFORMATIONS