Guess what? Another TPE MFR FIGHTS BACK!

We turn dreams into reality!
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Guess what? Another TPE MFR FIGHTS BACK!

Post by haremlover »

Stepford_CT wrote: Looks like a typical female tpe doll to me.
Not sure about that.

The buttock crack seems nice and deep, the anatomical parts look good and in a reasonable place, better than some, and the breasts look realistic.

All three attributes together don't seem that typical to me.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

haremlover wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote: Looks like a typical female tpe doll to me.
Not sure about that.

The buttock crack seems nice and deep, the anatomical parts look good and in a reasonable place, better than some, and the breasts look realistic.

All three attributes together don't seem that typical to me.

Best wishes

Harem
I was referring to the last two pics.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

As far as pricing, she is only $1525 for the next three people will do an honest review.
THAT IS A VERY FAIR PRICE
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:As far as pricing, she is only $1525 for the next three people will do an honest review.
THAT IS A VERY FAIR PRICE
Jeff
I can give some honest positives right now. First off, she won't ever nag you when you're watching Fox News about how each show talks about the same stuff. She doesn't care how much you drink, what you drink, how much you smoke, what drugs you take, or what and how much you eat. She will quietly listen with you to any style music you put on. She'll never complain about how your house looks or make any comments about the carpet not matching the drapes. She doesn't care what personality type you are; she accepts all types equally. She isn't the jealous type and will let you have as many loves in your life that you want. She will never age; no baggy saggy breasts on this girl. She'll never surprise you with a positive pregnancy test.

Now for some honest negatives. She won't clean up after you or your dog. She won't clean out the cat's litter box either. She won't do any cooking, dishes, laundry, windows, dusting, sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming. She won't balance your checkbook, pay anything toward the bills, or even get a job. You might say "she's the next best thing to nothing". She literally won't pull her own weight. Kinda like my ex but I digress. She won't tell you what's on her mind but then neither will a real woman either so that's a par. And if she's got a WM type skeleton, she might, just might, throw out her back or break a hip during one of her sessions with you.

Now is the time to ask yourself: Can money buy happiness? If I plop down $2K on a RG, she'll be gone when the money's gone but if I plop down $2K on this beauty she'll stay for as long as I want. A RG is warm to the touch and self-animating; a nice feature on a cold winter night (which here in the USA is coming soon) whereas this beauty needs an electric blanket to warm up and needs you to move her arms, legs, and head for her; like my ex - cold and stiff but again I digress.

So how about it Jeff? You wanted an honest review and this is "as real as it gets" (to quote Microsoft Flight Simulator X).

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Guess what?
After all this hype, this doll is only 155CM tall and I can not even sell her most likely.
WTF!
BCD
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Guess what?
After all this hype, this doll is only 155CM tall and I can not even sell her most likely.
WTF!
BCD
What happened to the idea of BCD creating an exclusive doll? How about that slim supermodel idea people were posting about? I am assuming you can't sell this one now due to the doll being another vendor's exclusive?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Well....
Good news....That doll is a 157 not a 155...Wish I was there in China and she looked very close to a supposed 155 exclusive.
The people who wanted the gymnastic doll tapped out.
I have yet to have anyone say that want one and get one though our price was less than 4K.
Compare that to some other vendors, but another TDF manufacturer emailed me for ideas so guess what?
-princeoverit
-Just in time

jackb762
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jackb762 »

Nice looking Doll, Way too hard to make a decision on a first doll. I do like some of the features of this doll.

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

This doll looks so amazing, well done SM!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This doll looks so amazing, well done SM!
She sure does!
Love,
The BCD Girls
Megan and Shu shin
Attachments
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 764 times
Shu shin.jpg
Shu shin.jpg (124.67 KiB) Viewed 764 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS