Buyers read this: the new SAN HUI Skeleton

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Buyers read this: the new SAN HUI Skeleton

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

SAN HUI,
If you pay shipping back and forth and can fix her, I will reimburse you upto 50% even thought you sent a defective doll.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

You know what....
Normal protocol if a doll has issues is for the person to get a new doll and the old one is sold
My customer deserves a new doll
In fact, WM was so kind to be making some one who had issues with a large doll a free replacement doll!
YES, HE ASKED AND THEY WERE WILLING TO DO THAT
Read that again San hui!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Let us go back in time
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=94222
As many of you know I care deeply for my Emma (156 cm Sanhui Adeline) and she has been with me for little over 9 months now. damn time rushes by...
As time has gone by my interest for photography has also increased but it is becoming really hard to find poses that Emma can still do. Because her skeleton is becoming really really loose. At first it was her elbows that stopped holding poses (well, one elbow didn't hold a pose when she was new either). Then her knees and shoulders. Now the arms and knees are "floppy" and cannot hold any pose at all. Her hips and back are starting to give in now and getting her to sit upright without a back support is getting a real challenge, although still possible.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This has unfortunately been the case with my 160 cm as well. She is now basically a "loose-jointed" doll. It's sad, because I used to even be able to have her stand with just slight assistance leaning on something like the bed or a wall, and that just really added a lot to her presence and the experience. My doll now can no longer hold her head up, which is probably the worst part, as this also means her hair gets messed up in the process of falling. So now Luna mostly stays in bed and doesn't really leave it except for bathing

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

i do think some more critical reviews are needed. not hate dog piles or unfounded claims but points like this one Sofos made.

the more these sort of problems become known the more inclined they would be to fix them. i will add one more criticism to my sanhui doll...the head is wobbly and doesn't hold its left/right rotation to well. i fixed this with a 50cent clear silicon washer i had left over fr0m replacing the ones in the taps in my house. not a big deal i know...but a $2000+ doll that has a quick and easy 50cent fix is just something that irked me more than it should have

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

I need to back up Jeff emphatically.

Some of the issues mentioned in this thread are exactly why I had to blacklist Sanhui in August 2017.

This was a tough decision as Sanhui has undeniable skills in silicone craft and is capable of making good dolls.

But winning the lottery occasionally or maybe even most of the time is not what makes a quality manufacturer (imho).

Sandro

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

"Beauty is more than skin deep" goes doubly for dolls.

Remember ..

- Beautiful Skin SELLS dolls.
- Durable Skeleton KEEPS dolls.

It doesn't matter how beautiful your Lamborghini is if the frame rots out. Still, so many people buy cars, guns, clothes, dolls based mostly on their look. Look is important, very important. Why else buy a doll if its not going to move you. But what's inside matters just as much. Otherwise, you can't move it. Literally.

This is true, especially if you buy all the way from China .. and have to wait a long time .. and deal with customs .. and the risk of something going wrong. Why add the (high) potential manufacturing defect into the mix. In the end, the few hundred you save is just a total waste if you receive a defective doll with no recourse.

I've had my finger on the button more than a few times for Sanhui. They are lovely on the outside. Really special looking dolls. But issues with their skeleton keeps recurring. I'd never buy without a TDF vendor (BDC) .. and if they won't work with Jeff, then I'm looking else where.

Real shame. I hope Sanhui does a better job with their skeletons AND their relationship with vendors.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

San hui
Where are you?
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I've had my finger on the button more than a few times for Sanhui. They are lovely on the outside. Really special looking dolls. But issues with their skeleton keeps recurring. I'd never buy without a TDF vendor (BDC) .. and if they won't work with Jeff, then I'm looking else where.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I just keep reading skeletal issues with sanhui. I truly was gonna purchase a 156cm Marya when they offer their black friday discount. Sigh... I guess I'll hold on for a bit then.

I guess it's not so bad if I want a mostly loose jointed doll anyways then, right? (Sarcasm)
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

esquisseallure,
It seems like San Hui is truly looking into making the skeleton better so do NOT rule them out yet, ok?
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I definitely wouldn't rule them out. But holding off isn't a bad thing.

I hope to have a Sanhui one day. But I'm not so impulsive to let a great body and wonder face suck me into a premature purchase.

I'd like to see 12 months go by where people aren't complaining about the skeleton in one form or another.

And damn it .. work with BDC.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

San Hui is wanting the doll sent back to China to do research on it to see why the dolls knees failed .
Jab and I have requested SH to send us a FEDEX label and I pay the shipping since they should get the best rate.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

As expected, they would not.
IMHO, this mfr makes the worse PS dolls on TDF and they have the worse customer service too.
This is why they are NOT in our gallery and chances are we will DROP them entirely!
They seem to forget that they made the doll and will not do it. '
-princeoverit
-Just in time

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:As expected, they would not.
Did they actually respond saying they wouldn't? If so, wow, unless they're making a killing in other less discerning markets, I have to wonder how they can afford to respond to all these issues like this. I really wanted to pull the trigger on their 168 model, but now that seems like a rather expensive gamble at best. I guess I'll wait on the off chance that things change for the better with SH. As things stand, though, they might be losing yet another potential customer in me.

INFORMATIONS