CheapAss Charlie Rolling the JY Dice

We turn dreams into reality!
SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

CheapAss Charlie Rolling the JY Dice

Post by SolitudeSlain »

After about a month of searching, researching and searching some more, I decided to enlist Jeff's help in ordering up the JY148 seen here:

https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_ ... bfh7h1oc35

...but with a different head/face/wig/look than what's shown.

Latonia (preferred head): https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_ ... bfh7h1oc35

We're still trying to confirm that this head will be proportional as it's shown on a 170 and I have my doubts.

If it's not a match, we'll go with the Freda head shown here:

https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_ ... bfh7h1oc35

I'm well aware of the potential pitfalls of JY and the difficulties many others here have encountered but I really wanted a shorter, lighter doll at a price I could absorb without too much pain if it turns out the doll owner life is not for me. I fully expect the quality to be a shade or two shy of the far better beauties many here have committed to but am also hopeful this experimental purchase will give me enough information about doll ownership in general to advise future investment.

So, I'm posting here simply to document the experience and report back for others considering similar purchases. Once the final details of the order are confirmed, we'll repost with an update but, for now, this is what we're after:

Please let doll air out for a couple days before shipping

HEIGHT 148 JY

HINGED WRISTS (may not be available but we're asking anyways)

SKIN WHITE

FACE (still in discussion)

WIG 5 (long black with bangs/fringe)

EYES BLACK

BREAST HOLLOW

AREOLA LARGE (have to revisit this as I'm seeking the size 3 shown in following link, not size 4) http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.ph ... ts_id=1202

AREOLA COLOR 4

FINGER NAIL /TOE LIGHT PINK

VAGINA INSERT

LABIA 3

STANDING FEET

Also, and I know I'll be kicking myself when it gets to be about a week away from expected delivery date, but we're special requesting that they allow an extra day or two for her to dry and air out in the plant so as to reduce the TPE smell upon arrival. I have neighbors with serious scent sensitivity and really hoping to reduce the negative impact that my new arrival may have on them. Fully expecting to have to live a few days with all the windows open and just crossing my fingers that she arrives just as they're embarking upon one of their fairly regular weekends out of town.

I try to approach many of life's adventures with the philosophy of hope for the best, prepare for the worst and expect something somewhere in between but, in this case, I'd love nothing more than to be pleasantly surprised and have her eclipse all hopes.

Wish me luck BCD Fam : )

Keyman

Re: CheapAss Charlie Rolling the JY Dice

Post by Keyman »

Yep, good luck and good philosophy, especially regarding this doll world. I may chance a JY myself.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Congrats, i have adopted one from AsDoll, she is a sweet little dollie, mine is "light tan sunshine color".
Sorry, i am a lousy photografer.
Best 148's ass imo :whistle:
mia.jpg
mia.jpg (220.68 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
Those are pics from the TDF sale section.
148.jpg
148.jpg (188.07 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
and a vid on the chinese JY site

http://203.130.59.12/10155767.s21d-10.f ... host=local

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

Keyman wrote:Yep, good luck and good philosophy, especially regarding this doll world. I may chance a JY myself.
Thanks!

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

Nouchi wrote:Congrats, i have adopted one from AsDoll, she is a sweet little dollie, mine is "light tan sunshine color".
Sorry, i am a lousy photografer.
Best 148's ass imo :whistle:
mia.jpg
Those are pics from the TDF sale section.
148.jpg
and a vid on the chinese JY site

http://203.130.59.12/10155767.s21d-10.f ... host=local
Wow! If you took the top two pics, I wouldn't say your a bad photographer at all! With that wig, that dress and the decor she looks like some sweet little hottie right out of an Austin Powers flick. Shagalicious!

I'm almost afraid to watch the video since now that I'm past the research and decision making process and fully embroiled in the preparation and anticipation phases, I need to just pace myself and let the weeks slide by.

Thanks for posting though. Seeing that bod in another light just rekindles my satisfaction with my decision and I can't wait for the next month or so to get gone!

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

2 minutes to midnight update...

My headless babe has been sitting in the shipping bay of the local FedEx folks since Thursday.

Apparently passed inspection (Shipment exception - Held, cleared regulatory agency(s) after aircraft/truck departed) early Friday morning then sat all weekend including today being a stat holiday and will be delivered sometime before 8 pm tomorrow evening. Sure hope that shipping bay has AC and she doesn't arrive in a puddle of goo.

Concerned about local officials' take on a 148 cm doll with a cute face, Jeff and his contact had them hold her head a week behind so hopefully that half of her is rolling onto a plane in China sometime very soon.

I'm gonna call FedEx first thing in the morning for an estimated delivery time and have arranged to leave work for a couple hours to receive delivery if it takes place before the end of my shift.

I have a regularly Tuesday night activity that I imagine I may be cancelling tomorrow depending on how the last stages of delivery go.

Will take video and stills of the entire unboxing process in the hopes that I'll be documenting an overall satisfying reveal in multiple stages and not a slowly unraveling nightmare haha.

Using these threads as references, I've purchased all the supplies and intend to follow every step to the letter as best I can.

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=88389

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=87073

Any last minute tips on the process of receiving delivery, unboxing, cleaning and prepping would be greatly appreciated although I think I've covered most all bases to this point.

Thanks for all the help and support and wish me luck!!

Fingers crossed.

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

Well, what can I say?

She's definitely not 'perfect' but she's damn close!

I'll save the formal introductions for another thread but have to say, I couldn't be happier with the results Jeff & co. have gotten me.

A bit of creasing at the ankles that I'm hoping will soften up over time.

Very slight crease marks on one of her breasts but barely noticeable and even then, just like a minor bit of light stretch marks that any non-airbrushed lady is apt to have. She's even got a small imperfection on one butt cheek that looks identical to a dimple an ex of mine had there so that's a nice touch, intentional or not. One thing this brought to mind is that I love it when ladies have those two dimples on either side of the small of their backs just above the waistline. Definitely something I'll look for or see about requesting in future doll purchase(s). Wonder if that's something I could fabricate on my new doll myself... hmmmmm

Joints are tight as fuck and a bit tough to move but better that than loose and useless. Again, I believe time will improve this.

No TPE smell whatsoever unless I bury my face in her fun places (Yes, or course I have)

I have her posed on my bed wearing a bit of clothing and twice already she's freaked me out as I walk by as I forgot there's now another 'person' here haha. Can't imagine that will improve once her head arrives lol

My only real complaint is the insert. There's next to zero texturing inside of it so I'm not likely to get much sensation in there and about one third of the entire length of it is SO thin that I can't imagine it won't tear within a week or two. I can already foresee myself running out to buy a fleshlight or fliphole or some other product to replace the insert she came with and hope to fashion something more sensual. Anyone have any pointers, links or threads that might offer high quality replacement inserts?

That's it for now but I'll leave ya with this as a way of saying thanks for all the help and advice! Cheers TDF!!!
Attachments
Making herself at home
Making herself at home
Img_4059.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1597 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She's definitely not 'perfect' but she's damn close!
Glad you are a happy BCD Fmer!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS