Meet Marianne !!! (my wm157b thread) 8)

We turn dreams into reality!
MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Meet Marianne !!! (my wm157b thread) 8)

Post by MrVitalic »

Disclamer: I'm a french 32years old mofo from Quebec, I'm a bit crazy and if you think my english writing is weird, its totaly normal

So The first of may 2018 I discovered doll on tdf and immediately became member of it. On may 9th I ordered a wm157b with head 159 from Jeff at bcd ( great seller, I have nothing wrong to tell about him, he his truly great, thank you Jeff). if I ordered that soon is because it was the right thing to do for myself. I have said too much on other thread about myself, she is here to heal myself from all the violence that life can bring over us.

Special shout to RainKing : Thank you my friend for all the support and advice !!!!!!! God bless you!

So today, June 14, I picked her up at my local ups with my facking subaru impreza (newly driven). ahahah. ( that I was denied to drive for 2 years because of a dui ) . My car is a 2008 impreza wrx sedan, it is in pristine condition and it drive like hell.

So , because I needed some sweat pant (for her) I headed to wallmart with my girl in her box (in the trunk) and I was driving like a mad men. braaaaaaaaAAAAA PSSSSTT BRAWAAAAWAWAWWAWAWAA !!!

I'm a strong guy, so when I got home I simply took the box in my arms and took here to my appartement ( duhhh )

My goal was to prep her before putting the head, so did I. I dont have time to powder her or oil her tonight (because I work tommorow). So after dressing her, and after putting earing on her ears I tried to screw her head on and It was a bit of a challenge, but I managed to do it.

Then I putted the wig on, and I found myself to LOVE cutting hair, so I did with all my drunken skill ( I'm a skilled guy, so even drunk I'm still good... I think :P )

When I was cutting her hair she became alive , and I love her for what she is. I didnt even look at her v-jay yet. She is just here in my bed waiting for me to cuddle her. We will have sex maybe in a couple days, because I work a lot. And this is totaly fine. Who care, she's here anyway. Have a good night gent !

Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Marianne !!! (my wm157b thread) 8)

Post by RainKing »

Well, congrats Brother!! Marianne is beautiful!!!! So glad she made it!!
And remember.. EZ on the fingers!!

Hope you have a Happy Honey Moon!!

I'm also glad you got the WRX back!! That car sitting still is a crime against the automotive world!!
I can't wait to tell Eva.
If you ever have questions, I'm just a PM away!!

Best wishes to you two!!
RainKing & Eva

Oh No need to oil her wait on that for a while. just touch up the stress points right now she is prob loaded with oil
Eva sweated for a couple of weeks on her blanket but it was not bad.. and that funny smell she has i NOT the TPE its actually the adhesive that is holding in the finger wires... oddly enough I like the smell.

P.S. Thanks for the shout out!! anytime you need help!!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Hey hey. Great news everything is working well. I dont regret my purchase. BUT the first night I got her, I got very very very drunk ,and damn it, alcool is bad for me (dangerous, it drive me crazy, like psychosis crazy if I go over 20 drinks...). The next morning I was so trash and sick that her arrival in my life had little to no beneficial effect on my *hummm 'mental health'.

After having a good night of sleep with her yesterday, today I felt great. Its been a long time since I did not sleep that well. My body and mind where in a relaxed state, I'm less anxious and less stress out. Overall happier. Its amazing. So this evening instead of trashing my mind and body with a huge amount of alcool I simply watched a movie snuggled with my girl and done other 'things' ahah

She have earned instantly half the bed :P She dont wear the sexiest outfit but it protect her well for the time being.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Evening MrVitalic -
Beautiful girl you got there. That's awesome putting her in your trunk. With both back seats folded down in my old Impreza 4dr I fit a twin mattress in that bastard. :-) And snuggling on the couch is one of the best parts in my book.
Rock on!

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Agent D wrote:Evening MrVitalic -
Beautiful girl you got there. That's awesome putting her in your trunk. With both back seats folded down in my old Impreza 4dr I fit a twin mattress in that bastard. :-) And snuggling on the couch is one of the best parts in my book.
Rock on!
Thank you! Oh wow fitting a twin matress is savage :p I want to travel across Canada someday, I'l know what to do to save a couple buck. Anyway, owning a doll is perfect , Im hook :) Wm did a great job.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

I promise I'l be more quiet. Its the last picture I post before trying to do real photography ( I'm not a photo artist but I have some idea with double exposure in photoshop ---> more in line with my amateur skillz set uhoh )

I learned to spoon today :whistle: its fantastic

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Shes a great inspiration :)

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Yowwwzaaa! Great looking young lady you have there! The more I look at that body, the more I realize why it's so popular! Can't wait to see more of her!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

JCnine wrote:Yowwwzaaa! Great looking young lady you have there! The more I look at that body, the more I realize why it's so popular! Can't wait to see more of her!
Thx, shes a cutie for sure ! I really love her hips and booty. One night I was doing a couple picture oh her standing up slightly bent over, wearing skate shoes and damn it was getting hot over there ahah

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Hey hey nice photo work!!

Glad to see you two getting on so well!! Snuggling is SO fun!! You will find that these girls will really open up an artistic side to yourself that has been long dormant. Well, OK it has for me. :)

Give her a little hug for me!

Rainy
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

RainKing wrote:Hey hey nice photo work!!

Glad to see you two getting on so well!! Snuggling is SO fun!! You will find that these girls will really open up an artistic side to yourself that has been long dormant. Well, OK it has for me. :)

Give her a little hug for me!

Rainy
You are right! I always loved doing custom itunes artwork, now I have something different to work with. Its interesting how I have create her own personality. Heres some more picture. I dont want to spam the forum, I just have nowhere else to post these.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

You chose a fine ass doll

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And he shows her off very well too!

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

nice!!!
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

bln
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bln »

Those photos are amazing, she's VERY photogenic.

INFORMATIONS