THIS HOT JY Doll is coming to live with me SOON!

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: THIS HOT JY Doll is coming to live with me SOON!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And just imagine....
I am leaving my job at Eglin so I can even help more people find a doll they desire.
So as one doll arrives, his other doll leaves and guess what?
His old doll already has a new owner to be.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Well, ladies and gentlemen of the audience...
FedEx gave me the old shaft. After tracking this package all week and calling three times to verify I took today (Friday) off so I could be home for the delivery. FedEx assured me THREE TIMES that the package will be here today.
8pm came and went
No package
To say I am mad, furious, disappointed, or even livid pales in comparison to how mad I am right now. This is not JY's fault, this is not Jeff's fault, this is not Don's fault. This is ALL FedEx.
I am at a loss really about what to do here as they are telling me that they will TRY to have it delivered Saturday or Sunday. But they cannot promise it. I feel like this is some sort of messed up joke that I am the butt of.
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Sorry to hear that Rtech,

Maybe the FedEx guy brought her home for the weekend and gave some lame excuse about not being able to deliver it on time....
J/K! I know you are pissed mad and I would be too.
Hope you will get her tommorrow

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Rtechguy wrote:Well, ladies and gentlemen of the audience...
FedEx gave me the old shaft. After tracking this package all week and calling three times to verify I took today (Friday) off so I could be home for the delivery. FedEx assured me THREE TIMES that the package will be here today.
8pm came and went
No package
To say I am mad, furious, disappointed, or even livid pales in comparison to how mad I am right now. This is not JY's fault, this is not Jeff's fault, this is not Don's fault. This is ALL FedEx.
I am at a loss really about what to do here as they are telling me that they will TRY to have it delivered Saturday or Sunday. But they cannot promise it. I feel like this is some sort of messed up joke that I am the butt of.
What a clusterfuck. Dude is living the nightmare we all fear. Feel for you bro, really hope all's well that end's well and you get to peace and happiness when it's done.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Let's hope for a quick delivery. I talked to FedEx and the agent told me she just talked to you. Realistically I think Sunday or Monday would be the delivery day.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

FedEx is telling me Monday delivery now. I am not 100% sold that is accurate. I think they have lost it...
Alisandra - SM-163G

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

I know we talk about this alot it seems. but FedEx has THE WORST customer service. They have now updated my package for MONDAY. I have done the math and the research. I think they are LYING TO ME AGAIN!!!!!!

Irate is not sufficient here. For a company as large as FedEx is to not be capable of getting a package to a customer the day after it was originally scheduled for delivery is CRAZY!
I am considering just refusing the package to make them EAT THE RETURN cost.

I am at my wits end here and so mad that I am having a hard time typing. WHY IS IT THIS DAMN HARD TO GET THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alisandra - SM-163G

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Fed Ex regular delivery employees do not work on weekends.
If you did not get her on Friday, then it will be on the next regular business day which will be Monday.
Wish you luck bud!

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

I just verified with two supervisors. This doll will be spending ALL DAY SUNDAY in a flight container sitting in a warehouse in Memphis. Those things are metal and not temperature controlled. So, this doll gets to spend a day in an oven. How could this possibly go bad?
Alisandra - SM-163G

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

I've been following this thread and I'm sorry to hear about your first doll hopefully you will be happier with this one ,I've had one for a little over a year now and she great.
We also have something else in common I've got a order by FedEx delayed till Monday that was supposed to be here Friday it took a little longer in customs to clear I've also got another one coming in on wed but it was delayed for a day coming out of China so it will probably be Thursday but that's ok thing like that happen all the time it's happened to me before so I wouldn't be real upset she will be fine and I hope your as happy with her as I I'm Debbie.
All the best
Ric
Attachments
getPart-6.jpeg
getPart-6.jpeg (214.86 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Ric,
Thank you for your support. The thing I cannot get over is the fact that when FedEx missed their delivery day that they had PROMISED ME (they should not have promised it, but they did). They did not have the correct response to it. the correct response to that situation is to expedite the shipment so that it gets there the next day at the very latest.
But thank you for your support and best wishes on your new arrival!
Alisandra - SM-163G

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

So FedUp, oops FedEx, Freudian there...
Is saying delivery Monday now...
I have been crunching numbers and doing research and I am 99% sure they are LYING TO ME AGAIN!

- FedEx has a shuttle flight into my area airport that runs daily, Tuesday through Saturday. It leaves Memphis, Tn at 4:19am CDT and arrives here at 6:20am EDT.
- My airport has NO FLIGHT PLAN filed for FedEx on monday. There is no flight plan for ANYTHING from Memphis.
- FedEx has trucks. Any vehicular transport will take about 10 hours to make the trip from Memphis, Tn to my area.
- FedEx's next sort at their Memphis Hub is Monday morning at 3am.
- FedEx drivers leave with their daily deliveries loaded on their trucks by approximately 8 or 9am
- FedEx has told me in the past. "Typically, if the parcel is not at the facility the day before the delivery date, it will not go out"

All of that information is what I have gathered from www.flightaware.com and from speaking to FedEx drivers and FedEx "customer service" reps.

So, let's run the scenario...
- FedEx has NO FLIGHTS into my area on Monday. Granted, they could file one Monday morning over the phone or even over the radio minutes before departure. But a flightplan MUST be filed if flying IFR (Instrument Flight Rules). Let's assume that FedEx, like any big company is going to stick to it's scheduled routes for something so insignificant to them as a customer package. So, that leaves truck only...

They get started with the sort at 3am on monday morning. Let's say the sort lasts for 1 hour. Which, is TOTALLY unrealistic, more likely it will last for 3 or more hours. But to give them the benefit of a doubt we will say 1 hour. That gets the box on the truck at 4am Monday morning. This gives FedEx 5 hours to get the package to my area, offloaded, reloaded onto the local area delivery truck, and out for delivery on time. This does not sound realistic to me. More realistically would be the package arrives somewhere around 2pm Monday afternoon. This STILL misses the sort at the facility and misses the local delivery truck.

Now let's act like FedEx gives a shit...
FedEx finds a flight to re-route to my airport, charters a special flight, or loads the box on another plane heading into my airport (keep in mind there are no scheduled from ANY airline). But let's say they find a flight. The package is ready to head to the aircraft at 4am. Since this is a magical, farcical land let's assume this flight leaves at 5am. The flight takes a little over an hour to complete. So let's give them some extra time here and say they make it in 1 hour. They offload the box and load it onto another truck to be taken to the local FedEx distribution facility. Let's give them another hour for all of that to happen. So the box is now at the local facility by around 7am. In that scenario, yes, it COULD arrive for delivery. But that is being VERY unrealistic about times. So, the chances of that happening are really only possible in fairy tales.

Now, I ask you, the audience, am I missing something? Or is FedEx lying to me?
Alisandra - SM-163G

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Did you got her yet?

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

I am still waiting. We will see if she arrives today...
Alisandra - SM-163G

INFORMATIONS