THIS HOT JY Doll is coming to live with me SOON!

We turn dreams into reality!
Rtechguy

Re: THIS HOT JY Doll is coming to live with me SOON!

Post by Rtechguy »

Well, this was a sticky case indeed. The head alignment was indeed terrible out of the box. But it was exasperated by me cutting into the neck to expose the gooseneck. We were informed incorrectly previous to ordering that the gooseneck had been replaced by a hinge. When in reality they had gone back to gooseneck a month before I placed my original order.
I will, indeed, update this post when I get information about my re-order. I will be packing up this defective doll and sending it off to Jeff At Booty Call Dolls. So far I have been assured this order will be exactly the way that I specified. And since it was actually Jeff ordering the new doll through Don at Mon Amour Tonjours I feel confident that this will be the case.
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

GunnMann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunnMann »

thanks Rtech, im attemtpting to contact don now, i have to email his website support as i cannot pm anyone here on forums yet.

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Best of luck Gunn. I hope your experience will not be like mine was. Thus far, my re-order seems to be going smoothly. I'll get in touch with Don for you and give him the heads up.
Alisandra - SM-163G

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Allrighty,
Let's get this thread started again...
The replacement order was placed a few days ago. I placed the order through Jeff at Booty Call Dolls who in turn, placed the order with Don at Mon Amour Tonjours.
I am being told the new doll will be shipping somewhere around the end of this week. I will update again when I have factory pictures.
Alisandra - SM-163G

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Allright, Here we go again!
This is attempt number 2 and I am very hopeful that this attempt will prove amazing and vindicate JY Doll.
The factory pictures just arrived!
thumbnail_0630_1.jpg
thumbnail_0630_1.jpg (17.7 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
thumbnail_0630_2.jpg
thumbnail_0630_2.jpg (24.06 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
thumbnail_0630_3.jpg
thumbnail_0630_3.jpg (18.91 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
thumbnail_0630_4.jpg
thumbnail_0630_4.jpg (25.71 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
thumbnail_0630_5.jpg
thumbnail_0630_5.jpg (23.08 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
thumbnail_0630_6.jpg
thumbnail_0630_6.jpg (25.07 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
thumbnail_0630_7.jpg
thumbnail_0630_7.jpg (27.54 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
thumbnail_0630_8.jpg
thumbnail_0630_8.jpg (22.68 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
Alisandra - SM-163G

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

I've been following this thread from the beginning and although, I did not comment earlier, now is my time.
I do understand the fact that you did not get what you paid for and the supplier was in the dark about the manufacture decision to rollback to its original neck type.
Shit happen from time to time.
Good thing we have TDF and Anung to watch our back.

All I have to say is:
Just because one or 2 or 3 dolls got shipped in bad shape doesnt necessarily mean that the factory itself is useless....Just like when you buy a lemon car doesnt really mean that the whole manufacture is too blame.

I just got my AS/JY doll 2 weeks ago and she is just purfect in every way. No flaws whatsoever!
It did indeed came with the "upgraded" goose neck like Anung stated earlier and no hand plates (just 5 fingers wires)....
But I did not ask for the upgraded version.

My sincere opinion about JY/AS? I give them flowers and the pot as well.
/Cheers
:glou:

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

As we have already ascertained it all depends on who you order your JY doll from. The doll that I got first was evidently obtained through a wholesaler. In a way it was a JY doll because it came out of their Factory but at the same time it was not an authentic JY doll because the quality control was not there.
It does not mean that the manufacturer is worthless. It means that I should have done my homework a bit better and ensured that my order was going directly to JY doll and not a wholeseller.
While I am happy that your experience was different. This thread is more of an example of what can happen if your not careful.
Alisandra - SM-163G

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Yes Sir!
I hope you get the right one this time. (with no defects)
Keep us posted since she is a foxy lady :D

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I really appreciate this thread as someone that's new to dolls.
Also as someone that's not much of a researcher at heart, I tend to take things for granted.
I assume a lot and of course I'd be the first to feel like I did not get what I paid for.
2K is a lot to spend to find out what questions you should have asked.
Goose neck, wire fingers, hollow or solid breasts all sound like unimportant things before I got my first doll.
Too bad the standards in this doll making business seem to be all over the place.
I've read so many post that complain about common issues with how these dolls are made, and yet they keep selling them with the same flaws.
And not just JY or AS or any in particular.
Is spending 6K and a long wait the only way to assure quality?
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Messenger,
I honestly think that my first "JY" was flawed not because of JY Doll, but because of a wholeseller that just wanted to offload stock. The way this Chinese doll industry works lends itself well to fakes, knock-offs, counterfeits, and Just about every other less than savory way of doing business we know about.
Right now, until these manufacturers get their output avenues sorted out, the ONLY way to ensure quality is to make sure you go through a TDF vendor that is dealing with the factory directly. At this point, the TDF is your ONLY safe guard against getting ripped off.
I will update this thread when I get the new JY Doll. I hope that it will be just to give everyone an honest look at what to expect when you buy your new JY Doll.
Alisandra - SM-163G

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The Messenger,
And do not forget insert vs built with regards to TPE ball compromise.
This story will have a happy ending.
Best,
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Yeah fellas,
I'm glad there are those of you out there that care and take the time to properly inform newbies like myself.
otherwise us babes in the woods would soon be departed from our hard earned cash with little to show for it.
After all, I'm just looking for a little more happiness in my life.
$2k at a time. LOL
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Time for a little update for all those following my saga...

According to FedEx she will be arriving at her new home (my house) Friday 7/6/18.

Another thing, in retrospect, that should have set off some alarms about the "JY Doll" I got first. That JY Doll arrived via UPS not FedEx. It states on JY's own website that they ship via FedEx. Well, we live and we learn. I am looking forward to getting this proper JY doll! Expect a full write up on Friday evening as I am waiting on her initial "sponge baths" to dry.
Alisandra - SM-163G

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Rtechguy wrote:Time for a little update for all those following my saga...

According to FedEx she will be arriving at her new home (my house) Friday 7/6/18.

Another thing, in retrospect, that should have set off some alarms about the "JY Doll" I got first. That JY Doll arrived via UPS not FedEx. It states on JY's own website that they ship via FedEx. Well, we live and we learn. I am looking forward to getting this proper JY doll! Expect a full write up on Friday evening as I am waiting on her initial "sponge baths" to dry.
Nice! I ordered a doll (Climax 165cm) through Jeff and mine is coming Friday too via FedEx. Good luck!

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Kambui,
Nice selection! That is one smokin' hot babe you have coming! I am looking forward to seeing some pictures! Also, I see your already a BCD family member with your YL 165. It just goes to show, once you order from Jeff once there is no turning back. It is really hard to beat the level of personalized service Jeff provides.
Alisandra - SM-163G

INFORMATIONS