THIS HOT JY Doll is coming to live with me SOON!

We turn dreams into reality!
Rtechguy

Re: THIS HOT JY Doll is coming to live with me SOON!

Post by Rtechguy »

JY Doll Arrived via FedEx. Will have more details later...
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Awesome!
Finally.
Can't wait to see what's next.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

His 1st doll made it to Florida safely....
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

The saga continues!
So, as everyone recalls the new JY-166 arrived on Monday. 2 DAYS LATE! This is 100% on FedEx I have full documentation of where FedEx missed connections and even though this shipment was held up at customs it was not held up there long enough to warrant 2 EXTRA DAYS.
I got the box inside, opened it up, and...

SHE IS DAMAGED!

Evidently when FedEx decided that I did not need this package for 2 days, they left it in a hot container. This heat caused the TPE in the breasts to become extra soft and actually remolded them. I am not going to show pictures as they look terrible. This was ALL FedEx's fault. JY has been AMAZING at trying to solve this issue that is not even theirs to solve! This is proof that when you go through the proper channels and get your doll through TDF VENDORS that deal DIRECTLY WITH THE FACTORY, good things happen.

I am now in direct contact with JY Doll as well as Don AND Jeff. I am also filing a claim with FedEx to be reimbursed for the Doll AND my time spent off work on Friday.

I have word already from Don and JY directly that they will work on getting a new doll made and sent out.

Once this third doll gets here I will make a proper video review of this JY-Doll JY-166 muscle doll.
Alisandra - SM-163G

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

You must have nerves of steel to try it a third time. 8O
Did the second doll have the skeleton you wanted?
How do you know it's
ALL FedEx's fault
and not happened before or because of the packaging?
Maybe you can get the next one delivered in a crate like the more exclusive dolls?
I am also filing a claim with FedEx to be reimbursed for the Doll AND my time spent off work on Friday.
I don't think you have a contract with FedEx so you you can't or won't get any money from them because the person who shipped the doll made a contract and must do this?
At least that's the way it works in Europe (I also ship several parcels to many different countries every week).

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Sorry to hear about your JYDoll delivery saga. In my experience FedEx are one of the worst delivery companies in the UK.

You seem to have the worst luck with JYDolls and I admire your perseverance to get the JYDoll of your dreams.

Hopefully it will all work out in the end.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Rtechguy wrote:The saga continues!
So, as everyone recalls the new JY-166 arrived on Monday. 2 DAYS LATE! This is 100% on FedEx I have full documentation of where FedEx missed connections and even though this shipment was held up at customs it was not held up there long enough to warrant 2 EXTRA DAYS.

SHE IS DAMAGED!

Evidently when FedEx decided that I did not need this package for 2 days, they left it in a hot container. This heat caused the TPE in the breasts to become extra soft and actually remolded them. I am not going to show pictures as they look terrible. This was ALL FedEx's fault. JY has been AMAZING at trying to solve this issue that is not even theirs to solve! This is proof that when you go through the proper channels and get your doll through TDF VENDORS that deal DIRECTLY WITH THE FACTORY, good things happen.

I am now in direct contact with JY Doll as well as Don AND Jeff. I am also filing a claim with FedEx to be reimbursed for the Doll AND my time spent off work on Friday.

I have word already from Don and JY directly that they will work on getting a new doll made and sent out.

Once this third doll gets here I will make a proper video review of this JY-Doll JY-166 muscle doll.

Dude! I was hoping I would be reading some good news! Sorry that happened. Hopefully FedEx gets you your refund. Hang in there.

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Kambui, this one turns out to be a mixed blessing. If it were not for this one I would have never gotten in touch directly with a JY factory rep. as I am now. The flip side to this token is that the doll was f'ed up.
Alisandra - SM-163G

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

It think it would benefit the whole community if you would post some pictures of those somewhat melted (damaged) breast that been contained for such a long long time in hot weather!

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Chuck Norris wrote:It think it would benefit the whole community if you would post some pictures of those somewhat melted (damaged) breast that been contained for such a long long time in hot weather!
Sorry buddy, she is already all packed up ready to be shipped off again. I know, you just want to see some large boob pictures. I understand...
Alisandra - SM-163G

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

lol! No sorry,i like small boobs hehe!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Rtechguy wrote:The saga continues!

SHE IS DAMAGED!

8O Image

oh dear, Glad you are now in touch with the source, and that the factory is supporting you. I have always said this is the case.

Anyhow...third time is a charm!
Chuck Norris wrote:lol! No sorry,i like small boobs hehe!
This model also has the smaller breast option....

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=102731

Just for info!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Rtechguy wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:lol! No sorry,i like small boobs hehe!
This model also has the smaller breast option....

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=102731

Just for info!

Anung
Whoa! My kinda a girl!
Thanks for the info and the link Anung! :multi:

Steve McQueen

Post by Steve McQueen »

I have been reading through this thread with great interest. Thank you for all the input as I am sure many are getting great info on the industry as have I.
Sorry to hear rtech still doesn't have his "good" girl but his dealer has stood by him which is great to see.
There was a lot of talk around the skeleton and the fact his didn't receive what he asked for.
The real issue that still stands out for me is the quality issue around to the alignment of skeleton at the top of the neck and hence the terrible offset of the doll's head. That stands out as a serious QC issue and I think Anung is probably on the right track is that someone in the supply chain sent a doll that may have been meant for a cheaper local market.
I hope when and if I receive my first doll that I am lucky enough to not have any of these issues, but so typical of China and the lack of regulation and the consequential complex supply possibilities. Yikes!!

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

This is FedEx damage...
Damage 1.JPG
Damage 1.JPG (295.03 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
Damage 2.JPG
Damage 2.JPG (257.96 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
Damage 3.JPG
Damage 3.JPG (290 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
Damage 4.JPG
Damage 4.JPG (329.21 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
Damage 5.JPG
Damage 5.JPG (248.19 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
FedEx will not be paying for this damage as "FedEx is not responsible for heat damage" because...well....they just do not want to be.

This is what happens when your shipment is delayed and FedEx does not expedite it. This is the result of the mannequin sitting in a container, in a hot storage facility, for a day or more.

I have proof via tracking information and flight logs that FedEx did not do what it should have done to get this package to me ASAP after they knew that they were going to miss the target arrival date. They just took their time, because, honestly, who gives a damn if we get our parcels on time....or at all....

Is it me or is FedEx becoming more and more like the US Postal Service...
Alisandra - SM-163G

INFORMATIONS