MannequinFan items for sale

We turn dreams into reality!
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: MannequinFan items for sale

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MannequinFan wrote:Alright that's it, sets are sold for this week. Thanks again everyone!
ahhhh....crap. Just missed it (again). :sleeping: :crying: Next time then. 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Kitejr wrote:Wow man. A day sooner then the tracking info. And holy cow these are amazing. The lids put my homeade to shame and the ability to move the eyes and swap out fast. You are awesome manniquinfan.

I love the ocean color for izzy but as soon as i droped the purples in. I was in awe.

So need to fix her eyebrows now. Lmao keep up the good work. Ill be getting a set for zelda for sure.
MF_Lids01.jpg
MF_Lids01.jpg (892.16 KiB) Viewed 4022 times
MF_Lids02.jpg
MF_Lids02.jpg (976.01 KiB) Viewed 4022 times
regarding lashes...what´s the best and most appropiate glue for putting these on this lid material? Could you also give some info on the used eyebrows please? :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Ragnar, the easiest/best way to order in the flash sale is to use the schedule send feature with gmail.
You can schedule an email to be sent at a future date, so you can make out your order any time you want and just schedule it to be sent at exactly 2:00PM on the sale day. You'll never miss a sale that way. :wink:

1. Compose your order email in gmail.
2. Click the little arrow next to Send and pick "Schedule send".
3. Click on "Pick date & time".
4. Click day on calendar and enter time.
5. Click "Schedule send".

That's all there is to it. You don't even need to be online when your order email gets delivered.
schedule send.JPG
schedule send.JPG (364.03 KiB) Viewed 3819 times

I've been toying with the idea of doing this monthly instead of weekly. Doing it that way we would open the shop the first day of each month and leave orders open until 16 orders are received (4 per week is all I can do), then close the store for the rest of the month. The drawback though is that if you are last on the list you'll be waiting longer to get your eyes. Not sure if that is better or worse - it's kind of like a mini waiting list which I'm trying to avoid.

Regarding the eyelids, see my post here: viewtopic.php?p=1541672#p1541672
I used Loctite Ultra Gel Control superglue for that example.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Loctite-4g-U ... e/20470697

The new V6 eyelid design does not have a flared lash mount, so a small notch has been added to indicate which side goes to the inside corner of the eyes...
Attachments
V6 lid-inside.jpg
V6 lid-inside.jpg (176.76 KiB) Viewed 3830 times

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

just an FYI Gmail has built in Schedule and Send feature you don't need 3rd party app anymore. When you compose a message click the down arrow beside the Send button and there is an option Schedule and Send. You can set the date and time.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

ppeter wrote:eyelids are great, I can recommend

Peter
Hey Ppeter thanks! And welcome to TDF! :D

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Fr0stByte wrote:just an FYI Gmail has built in Schedule and Send feature you don't need 3rd party app anymore. When you compose a message click the down arrow beside the Send button and there is an option Schedule and Send. You can set the date and time.
AHAA! Wow I didn't even know that existed. Thanks Fr0stByte!
TBH I've never clicked the little arrow next to "Send" so I've never even seen that option.

So there you go folks - it's built right into Gmail so no need for Boomerang! :D

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

MannequinFan wrote:
Fr0stByte wrote:just an FYI Gmail has built in Schedule and Send feature you don't need 3rd party app anymore. When you compose a message click the down arrow beside the Send button and there is an option Schedule and Send. You can set the date and time.
AHAA! Wow I didn't even know that existed. Thanks Fr0stByte!
TBH I've never clicked the little arrow next to "Send" so I've never even seen that option.

So there you go folks - it's built right into Gmail so no need for Boomerang! :D
Works like a charm its how i sent my email out. I set it for the exact time you said orders can be placed then i just prayed. I made the cut.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks again to Fr0stByte for the heads up on the schedule send feature! It's super easy to use.
I've updated my previous post showing how it works.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MannequinFan wrote:Ragnar, the easiest/best way to order in the flash sale is to use the schedule send feature with gmail.
You can schedule an email to be sent at a future date, so you can make out your order any time you want and just schedule it to be sent at exactly 2:00PM on the sale day. You'll never miss a sale that way. :wink:

1. Compose your order email in gmail.
2. Click the little arrow next to Send and pick "Schedule send".
3. Click on "Pick date & time".
4. Click day on calendar and enter time.
5. Click "Schedule send".

That's all there is to it. You don't even need to be online when your order email gets delivered.
schedule send.JPG

I've been toying with the idea of doing this monthly instead of weekly. Doing it that way we would open the shop the first day of each month and leave orders open until 16 orders are received (4 per week is all I can do), then close the store for the rest of the month. The drawback though is that if you are last on the list you'll be waiting longer to get your eyes. Not sure if that is better or worse - it's kind of like a mini waiting list which I'm trying to avoid.
thanks! 8) Have a Gmail, but never used it thus far. Good opportunity for a first and most useful one then! :glou:

trs80

Post by trs80 »

Hi,

Is the "Easy Move Eyelids for TPE Dolls" for TPE dolls only? Cannot be used for platinum silicone ones?

P.S. I apologize if this was asked before. I'm still relatively new here.
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

trs80 wrote:Hi,

Is the "Easy Move Eyelids for TPE Dolls" for TPE dolls only? Cannot be used for platinum silicone ones?

P.S. I apologize if this was asked before. I'm still relatively new here.
Hi TRS, currently I'm only making the one size for the 32mm eyes most commonly used in TPE dolls.
If your silicone doll uses 32mm eyes then they may work OK. I'm planning on having eyelids available on Shapeways or one of the other print service sites soon. Just have too much going on right now so things are moving a bit slow.

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Received my order today!! Thanks MF!!

Love them. Haven't tried the eye lids yet. Which I will as the eye brows are coming off on their own currently
Attachments
IMG_4498.JPG
IMG_4498.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 3750 times
IMG_4497.JPG
IMG_4497.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3750 times
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey Fr0stByte, thanks for posting! I'm very glad you like them! :D

Let me know if you have any questions with the eyelids when you decide to use them.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, I'll have 4 more EME sets available tomorrow, then that will be it for this month.
Starting next month I may try something a little different.

On the DIY front I've been looking at a couple of other online print services besides Shapeways, namely Sculpteo and i.materialise.
https://www.sculpteo.com/en/
https://i.materialise.com/en
Both have production facilities in US and EU, and have the option of opening a shop just like with Shapeways. For the eye sets, Sculpteo offers a white resin material in Polyjet which could be dye tinted much like I'm doing with ABS.

The most interesting though is i.materialise. They offer a full color Polyjet material which means the color and even some subtle veining could be done as part of the print! :)
EME kit-veining.jpg
EME kit-veining.jpg (341.02 KiB) Viewed 3700 times
Of course as usual there are some drawbacks.
I.materialise has a $35 minimum order and the full color Polyjet is only done in their Belgium shop, so shipping to U.S. is more expensive ($15.50). The base cost for printing the set above is around $33.
On the plus side the full color is actually a little cheaper than the white and translucent materials from Sculpteo and Shapeways so that helps balance it out a bit.

The full color Polyjet prints are done on a Stratasys J750 printer with 27 micron (0.027mm) layer resolution.
Pretty cool stuff... :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMvQG5FI1o

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Well looks like kind of a slow week.
Still have a couple of EME sets available for order if anybody wants them.

INFORMATIONS