We turn dreams into reality!
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: MannequinFan items for sale

Post by Zippy81 »

Dollicious2 wrote:Dewds!
The new eye colors and 13mm eyes are Amazing ! :thumbs_up:
The difference in 13mm is really great , I can open her eyes wide now , I love it :thumbs_up:
I need to make better pics with better lighting but I am kinda tired and a little drunk lol

Looking good DL2! I agree. :)

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Well, I couldn't stop myself.

I had a print job I needed to do today, and had a couple of open places on the sheet. So I went ahead and made a set of Kate Beckensales eyes. And yet I have no idea who she is. Here's MJ trying out these eyes, and a little bit of the BodyColor² I'm testing out this weekend. Please forgive Mary Jane for looking a bit disheveled. I've been touching and poking her all day. And not in the way she's accustomed to. :mrgreen:
20180513_204730.jpg
I think it looks pretty good for something I dropped into Photoshop this morning.

If you want a custom iris just send an appropriate image with your order. The higher the resolution of your image the better the final product will be. If I'm not satisfied with the quality of your image I'll tell you, and you can make the decision on whether or not you still want the custom color. As long as you provide a good image the price will be the same as my regular Collector Sets. If you need assistance making the iris you want I can probably accommodate. Price will depend on those orders on the work needed.
Gorgeous, what face is that? Looks like a WM face.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

MJ and Becka are both WM #51 from RLSD.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright, the sale page has been updated with new items that will be available tomorrow at 2 PM CDT.
4 sets of eyes (13mm iris) and 4 eyelid sets this week.
If you are new, please see these posts...
viewtopic.php?p=1344980#p1344980
viewtopic.php?p=1354035#p1354035

Eyelid sets will only be available in 2 pair without lashes installed, but a Colormates eyelash kit style of your choice will be included.
These eyelashes are perfectly suited for the eyelids. They are not real hair, but by far the easiest lashes to install that I've tried, and they are more durable for opening and closing the eyelids. The lashes have a good self adhesive so you won't even need the glue that comes with the kit.
All eye sets will also include a Colormates lash kit.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

OK folks, eye sets are all sold out this week!
Thanks everyone.

Only two winners gave their TDF name, so kudos to Rosa_01 and Samuraiwobble on their success! :D

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

I received the MannequinFan eyes, shown here.

I think they look great!

MannequinFan has really done a great job with these. The quality of the entire kit is superb, with attention paid to EVERY detail - even down to exactly how the packaging is comprised & presented. This is a REALLY well thought-out project, & the finished product is excellent. Well worth it & HIGHLY recommended! :D

*The WM#162 head will work best with the stock short screws already fitted to the parts, and the larger baseplate.

Vegas Rick
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Vegas Rick »

Wow, I've fallen seriously in like with MannequinFan's creativity genius! The next time the Quick Stands are available, I'll be pouncing on three of these great time and effort savers. The Easy Move Eyelids I ordered, and the magnetic bolts I'm getting from Indigo, are already on their way to me. My life just keeps getting better.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey Rick thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate that. :)
And thanks FC, glad you like the eyes! A bit buggy though - you may need to adjust them a bit more. :lol:

Well, I ran out of eyeball making supplies, so there will be no eye sets available tomorrow.
Should have more available for next update 8/18.
I have a couple of full head stands for tomorrow and screw covers are back.
I may be able to add some Quickstands, we'll see how it goes. :wink:

scottschaos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by scottschaos »

MannequinFan wrote:Hey thanks so much Samuel for that lovely photo! :D
Chastity is definitely an angel! :angel:
scottschaos wrote:Do the eyes fit an A35 Z-One head?
I'm not familiar with Z-One so I can't answer.
If they use the +/-32mm half round eyes then the Easy Moves may work, but without testing there's no way to be sure.

Alright, this may prove to be a mistake, but this week I'm going completely off the rails and trying something new.
There have been a few requests lately for a smaller size iris, so after some searching I was finally able to find a supplier for some 13mm glass lenses.
The 12mm IMO is a little too small and tends to look beady on these dolls. With the 14mm being just a bit oversize I'm hoping the 13mm will be the "Goldilocks" size.

Please note that 14mm lenses will not work in these eyes, so if you have an older set of eyes your existing 14mm lenses won't work in these.

Also this week there will be 6 new eye colors available MF31-MF36.
These were made from actual eye photos so the colors and textures are more realistic.

This is the eyes for my Z-One. They are round and approximately 32mm in diameter. Do you think your eyes will work?
Attachments
20180808_142625.jpg
20180808_142625.jpg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 2175 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi Scott,

The Easy Move eyes are half round and slightly smaller 30.6mm to allow for eyelids.
I assume the z-one has spherical eye sockets? Is there any special system with the z-one or are the eye sockets just smooth cavities?

scottschaos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by scottschaos »

MannequinFan wrote:Hi Scott,

The Easy Move eyes are half round and slightly smaller 30.6mm to allow for eyelids.
I assume the z-one has spherical eye sockets? Is there any special system with the z-one or are the eye sockets just smooth cavities?

The eye sockets feel spherical. They have what looks like cotton behind them I guess for ease of movement. I was looking at your eyes for color changing not necessarily for movement. The Z-One eyes move fairly easily.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, one of last weeks customers had a slight change of plans, so I will have one set of Easy Moves ready for today. These are 13mm iris MF32 & MF37 and medium tone eyelids.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

scottschaos wrote:The eye sockets feel spherical. They have what looks like cotton behind them I guess for ease of movement.
It looks like the Easy Moves will work in a spherical socket with either dished base.
The small base would require the longer 5/8" screw, and with the deep base the 3/8" or 1/2" screw would work.
Frankly I wish all the manufacturers would just standardize on spherical eye sockets. It would make things much simpler and more consistent.
Attachments
EasyMove-spherical socket.jpg
EasyMove-spherical socket.jpg (398.51 KiB) Viewed 2129 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

OK the eye set is sold. Congrats Dosxx!
There should be more available 8/18 so stay tuned.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Olinka modeling the MF38 brown flared pupils in 13mm size and MF eyelids
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS