Post by cobra_123 »

Great to deal with and fast shipping - thanks MF

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: MannequinFan items for sale

Post by MannequinFan »

cobra_123 wrote:Great to deal with and fast shipping - thanks MF
Hey Cobra thanks very much and you are very welcome!
I'm really glad you are pleased! :D

For those interested in the DIY, I've ordered a set of EMEs from i.materialise and should be getting them near the end of this month.
I'm not sure how the color will come out, but hopefully they'll look something like this...
EME - full color polyjet.jpg
EME - full color polyjet.jpg (292.65 KiB) Viewed 3229 times
If all looks good I'll have them available on my i.materialise shop. Nothing in it yet, but here is the link to my shop...
https://i.materialise.com/en/shop/designer/mf-creations

cobra_123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cobra_123 »

Thank you Buddy :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, the July sale will be ending tomorrow at 2PM. There are still a few EME sets available.

Just added new color MF42 called "Tara" inspired by this actress who played the part. Anyone remember who this is?
Tara King-small.jpg
Tara King-small.jpg (38.06 KiB) Viewed 3176 times
Soft pale green with a dark limbal ring. Thanks to 68special for the request. :)
MF42.JPG
MF42.JPG (369.19 KiB) Viewed 3176 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

german customs are not in a hurry to precede with my delivery. :razz: :roll: Yet I remain confident I´ll receive my very best doll accessory investement very soon. 8) :glou:

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

When the time comes for me to finally make my purchase, I will definitely be interested in the closing eyelids. That is a detail that keeps slipping my mind when I am plaguing manufacturers and vendors with my onslaught of questions. I am mainly posting to keep a record of sorts, so I don't forget again. And to say, what a brilliant innovation, and good job!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

-Ragnar66- wrote:german customs are not in a hurry to precede with my delivery. :razz: :roll: Yet I remain confident I´ll receive my very best doll accessory investement very soon. 8) :glou:
Yes I've noticed customs have slowed down recently in many EU countries.
I think they are tightening things up a bit.
I have yet to have an international package not get delivered so rest assured, although a little slow, it will arrive. :wink:

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

MannequinFan wrote:Alright folks, the July sale will be ending tomorrow at 2PM. There are still a few EME sets available.

Just added new color MF42 called "Tara" inspired by this actress who played the part. Anyone remember who this is?
Tara King-small.jpg
Soft pale green with a dark limbal ring. Thanks to 68special for the request. :)
MF42.JPG
The actresses name was Linda Thorson.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Colonel Angus wrote: The actresses name was Linda Thorson.
Yes! You got it Colonel! :D

Alright, on the DIY front I've been looking more at the Sculpteo printing service and I think it may turn out to be the best of the three.
They have a new exclusive finish for the less expensive nylon prints called "smoothing beautifier" which apparently is akin to the acetone vapor polishing used on ABS, so this may work nicely for the eyeballs/pedestals.
https://www.sculpteo.com/blog/2017/05/2 ... portfolio/

Their lead times aren't bad and there's no minimum order or minimum part charges like with i.materialise so the prices are more reasonable, especially if you just want one small item.
Here are the links to what I've got uploaded so far...

EME Eyeball/pedestal set
https://www.sculpteo.com/en/print/eme-set-2/SsjoWhEV

EME Eyelids-2pair
https://www.sculpteo.com/en/print/eme-e ... r/UBoZBWE7

EME Eyelids-4pair
https://www.sculpteo.com/en/print/eyeli ... k/UZJqzUQQ

EME Eyelids-6pair
https://www.sculpteo.com/en/print/eyeli ... k/HtetPDKb

Here's a sample cart from Sculpteo with price for an eye set & 2 pair eyelids shipped in U.S.
I've ordered these two items so by the first of next month I should have them for a quality review.
Sculpteo cart.jpg
Sculpteo cart.jpg (542.13 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

Harry Mudd

Post by Harry Mudd »

MannequinFan wrote:Alright folks, the July sale will be ending tomorrow at 2PM. There are still a few EME sets available.

Tara King-small.jpg
MF42.JPG
Augggghhh!! Don't let me miss this! I'll try to check in later today to catch you and find out what I need to do to place an order, but I'm afraid I'll miss the window of opportunity...

I want to get two sets of eyelids, but if it's in my budget, I'd love to pick up 2 EMEs and maybe a headstand.

And those Tara King eyes.... adding that to my wishlist too....Maybe not today, but eventually.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Colonel Angus wrote:When the time comes for me to finally make my purchase, I will definitely be interested in the closing eyelids. That is a detail that keeps slipping my mind when I am plaguing manufacturers and vendors with my onslaught of questions. I am mainly posting to keep a record of sorts, so I don't forget again. And to say, what a brilliant innovation, and good job!
Closing eyelids is another great innovation of MF. :thumbs_up: I don´t wanna miss the many possible face expressions on my gals anymore. It´s not just closing the eyes (for what purpose ever), a face can be changed noticably by just tilting the eyelids to various angles from normal. Change wig, (MF) eyes colors, tilt eyelids = quite a different gal in few minutes. I love it. :glou: 8)

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Hey,

that looks great with sculpteo, so, does that mean this is an already tested new option, which would be especially attractive to the worldwide customers. Meaning I am free to add a new pedestal set without having to worry about customs. Especially getting eyelids for additional heads would be made really easy.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Harry Mudd wrote:Augggghhh!! Don't let me miss this! I'll try to check in later today to catch you and find out what I need to do to place an order, but I'm afraid I'll miss the window of opportunity...
Hey Harry, thanks! Got your order! :)
And thanks Ragnar and Colonel Angus for your kind comments. I really appreciate it! :)
dxc wrote:Hey,

that looks great with sculpteo, so, does that mean this is an already tested new option, which would be especially attractive to the worldwide customers. Meaning I am free to add a new pedestal set without having to worry about customs. Especially getting eyelids for additional heads would be made really easy.
Thanks dxc, not tested yet - I'll be getting the samples at the end of the month to see how they turn out. If all looks good then they can be ordered from those links. You'll just need to open an account with Sculpteo to order. Eventually I'll have a shop there but I haven't heard back from them on how to do that yet. I may just make a PDF catalog with links instead of opening a shop, not sure yet.
Keep in mind these are just the printed parts for the eyes/pedestals so there will be some DIY involved to complete them.
Sculpteo is based in France and has a U.S. shop in the San Francisco area so they can ship from EU as well as U.S. :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright, here's another thing that I'm hopefully thinking of having available from Sculpteo in the nylon material.
It's a mini version of the Quickstand pared down to it's absolute essence...
Quickstand II.jpg
Quickstand II.jpg (145.95 KiB) Viewed 3042 times
These could be screwed to a wood base for more stability or to a shelf for storing all your heads.
Removable post twist locks in place for standard M16 threaded heads. Without post it can be used with the Indigo magnetic head piece. This is intended as just a storage stand so there's no real need for a bolt or magnet.

What do you think? Any thoughts/comments are welcome.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Looking like a good idea. Currently I have additional heads on a piece of memory foam. Not the ideal solution I hoped it would be. This would take less space and I would not have to worry about rolling away. If it is an affordable option shipped from Europe over sculpteo I can see me adding a couple of these fairly soon.

INFORMATIONS