My little corner of the forum

We turn dreams into reality!
Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My little corner of the forum

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Congrats on your new doll, she's a cute one. More importantly though, take care of yourself and hope you're better soon.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys. The doctor is saying 3-6 months for full recovery. I have another appointment coming up in about a week, at which point I will ask about traveling to the meet. A friend also told me about a car accessory that should help to make the trip easier on me, so, with any luck, I'll see everyone there. (Fingers crossed.)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

That sounds promising, although that's quite a long recovery period. I hope it's not too restrictive and you can go about your activities.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Apparently, it's just going to be a long, slow process - fortunately, I"m not in any real pain. The only restriction that really effects me is not being able to lift/move my girls. I can probably get away with doing it a little, if I'm careful, just have to be careful not to over-do it.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Looks like the start of another Harem. Congrats on the new arrival(s). I hope they bring you joy and that you recover quickly so you can enjoy them even more. Welcome aboard ladies! We'll be watching ;)

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Thanks DD. It is starting to look a lilbit like a harem around here. That was never my intent, but you won't hear me complain about it either.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Careful L, we like you a lot and we hope you'll last, so we can keep enjoying your doll images. :thumbs_up:

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Thanks Slew. I appreciate it.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

This is nice thread, I just read it through. Good-proportioned girls all and clothing styles plus some fine photography. Keep them coming.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Thank you Wight. I prefer slender women with an A-B cup. The right proportions make all the difference. I once dated a 28 year old who looked very much like your Ginevra... wild/kinky hair and all. Always brings a smile to my face.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Well... Kim had quite the introduction into your household.
All the adversity surrounding her arrival suggests she's is going to be very special.

I am glad you made it ok but like others have said, the good thing about our ladies is they will still be there if you need time to heal. Please take care. You've inspired me more than you know. I'm here if you need anything or just to talk.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Get well soon lbl... i'm sure Jen & the girls want you to stick around for as long as humanly possible :evidence:

Mrs. D & i send our best for a prompt recovery, hoping we'll get the chance to catch up soon :thumbs_up:

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

@ Endless War
Thanks for getting in touch. It was good to catch up with you again. I can't wait to see what's happening in Salem.

@ ZannyDanger
I'm hoping to make it to the meet again. If you're going, we can catch up there. Please say 'Hi' to M&M, and give them a hug from me.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Well, I finally managed to get the girls together for a group photo. For those of you who aren't yet familiar with my crew...
The girls in the back row (from left to right) are Jennifer (YL155A), Chrissy (SM156A), and Kim (WM157B).
The girl in the front is Samantha, and the Phicen-ish doll in the front should need no introduction... as she is Audrey Hepburn.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

lilbitlonely wrote:Well, I finally managed to get the girls together for a group photo. For those of you who aren't yet familiar with my crew...
The girls in the back row (from left to right) are Jennifer (YL155A), Chrissy (SM156A), and Kim (WM157B).
The girl in the front is Samantha, and the Phicen-ish doll in the front should need no introduction... as she is Audrey Hepburn.

Well damn! I suppose you should change your name cuz I dont think anyone would be lonely with these hotties. Congrats and bravo.

INFORMATIONS