Is an IronTech 169 the right lady for you?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Is an IronTech 169 the right lady for you?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Another beautiful sculpt by IRONTECH and ladies and gentlemen, they are not stagnating.
People wanted better love hole placement and their leadership is making it happen!
Enjoy the view,
BCD
Attachments
20180503104001_42657.jpg
20180503104001_42657.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1063 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Is an IronTech 169 the right lady for you?

If you prefer video, please watch below

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you would like to own this doll, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling. I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!...
... He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
Attachments
20180504185438_18693.jpg
20180504185438_18693.jpg (340 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Sexy Shy girl! Jennifer! Please feel free to buy from Jeff. He is a trustable seller!

Best regards
Leonard

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Titties!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Nice curves...
Attachments
OMG.jpg
OMG.jpg (141.23 KiB) Viewed 950 times
slender.jpg
slender.jpg (147.88 KiB) Viewed 950 times
temptation.jpg
temptation.jpg (168.04 KiB) Viewed 950 times

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

What's the weight on the 169 now? I really love the look of the temptation one :P

INFORMATIONS