cloudclimax.co.uk

Introducing........Kayla (DS 167 EVO)

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Introducing........Kayla (DS 167 EVO)

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Sorry G, I missed this thread somehow! Life gets in the way sometimes! Stunning lady and stunning photos! Well done mate, I can see you’re addicted to her already!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

I'm utterly speechless. She is beyond gorgeous :razz: and the quality of the photos are magnificent :mrgreen: :D

A true dream girl. And her measurements seem perfect in regards to the clothing sizes you mentioned. Finding jeans that fit her waist is so great!!!!

I have a question about the s class makeup. Is it permanent? I.e. resists kissing and careful washing with a damp cloth ?

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Sorry G, I missed this thread somehow! Life gets in the way sometimes! Stunning lady and stunning photos! Well done mate, I can see you’re addicted to her already!
Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks Hollows, and no problem, I know what you mean. It's getting increasingly difficult to keep up with everyone ones posts.
Sofos wrote:I'm utterly speechless. She is beyond gorgeous :razz: and the quality of the photos are magnificent :mrgreen: :D

A true dream girl. And her measurements seem perfect in regards to the clothing sizes you mentioned. Finding jeans that fit her waist is so great!!!!

I have a question about the s class makeup. Is it permanent? I.e. resists kissing and careful washing with a damp cloth ?
Thanks Sofos, she's adorable and an absolute joy to shoot. As for the S class make up, I'm not sure about the kissing as I only use her for photography, but it seams pretty permanent. I understand that DS apply a clear matt lacquer over the face to 'fix' the make up and avoid the surface being too shiny, which is great for photos.

Anyway, apologies for the lack of updates, things have been a little busy here recently as well, but here's the first of a new shoot I did last weekend.

*click for better quality

More later............
Psion

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

gdy67 wrote: Image
WOW! That was quite a weekend!

BRILLIANT!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

haremlover wrote:WOW! That was quite a weekend!

BRILLIANT!

Best wishes

Harem
You're not wrong Harem, without doubt the most fun I've ever had doing a shoot and I'm really pleased with the way these are turning out......she looks right at home, and the Dungeon Mistress instantly fell in love with her :D

At this point the Dungeon Mistress said she looked like she was having too much fun, and suggested we gag her..........no arguments from me!

Things then started to heat up when the Dungeon Mistress instructed the resident house sub to worship her gorgeous body :drool

More tomorrow,
Psion

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

MannyCan wrote:Wow .. just Wow.
Thanks MannyCan, that was just for starters :oops:

Ok, here we go, lets start where we left off...............

Once the house sub had finished exploring Kayla's bound body on the cross,
she was instructed by the Dungeon Mistress to release Kayla.

Then barking at Kayla before she had time to think......'On your knees, like a dog, bitch'!

Ok, this is where things started to get a little crazy!........Once on her knees, the Dungeon
Mistress, instructed the house sub to show Kayla exactly what it meant to be a bitch.

So time for a little 'strap-on' action......doggystyle!

.........and finally my fav shot of the shoot :drool

There still one more set to edit, not quite as hardcore as this, but probably tne most erotic.

Psion

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

So after the humiliation of being made to crawl around naked on all fours, and take
It up the ass, poor Kayla was hogtied ..........all for your pleasure and enjoyment!!!

*these previews are piss poor resolution so click for better quality

Psion

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Ok, a little background to this shoot. It was taken in the largest Dungeon in Scotland. There are 4 more rooms to explore. Apart from this room, there's a classroom, a medical room, a medieval dungeon with a heavy steel cross, spanking bench and cage as well as a variety of other gruesome equipment, and last but not least, my favourite, the Red room that houses a wonderful Fetters Wheel and suspension frame, as well as an amazing collection of leather bodybags and straitjackets, floggers, whips, paddles and crops!

The place is huge, and so many possibilities, so hopefully I'll be making a return visit and doing more shoots with Kayla and a few of the Mistresses :twisted:

I'll keep you posted, but in the meantime here's the last few arty ones before I post a few BTS shots.........

*as always, click for better quality

Psion

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

You have outdone yourself G, astonishing photoshoot.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

I just flipped through the entire thread and wow... that's some jaw dropping photography you've done there. Amazing photos.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

ranger42 wrote:You have outdone yourself G, astonishing photoshoot.
Cheers ranger42.....it’s taken a while, but I've finally got the hang of the camera, so now spend more time on the lighting, which makes a huge difference to my first attempts when we were at the meet last year. Looking forward to seeing you again there next month :D
Simplicity wrote:I just flipped through the entire thread and wow... that's some jaw dropping photography you've done there. Amazing photos.
Thanks Simplicity, it helps that the 167EVO is so realistic and easy to move about and pose. Her skeleton really is a wonder and I can get her into virtually any position I want.

As promised, here's a few BTS shots of the house sub getting to grips with the EVOs range of motion:

Psion

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

gdy67 wrote:
ranger42 wrote:You have outdone yourself G, astonishing photoshoot.
Cheers ranger42.....it’s taken a while, but I've finally got the hang of the camera, so now spend more time on the lighting, which makes a huge difference to my first attempts when we were at the meet last year. Looking forward to seeing you again there next month :D
Got the hang of it - I would say so!
Lighting is so important, it can make a shot or ruin it, and it can be a major part of the creative process. I really like the way you have used the lighting in this shoot to bring out the detailing in the sculpt of Kayla's body, and it gives depth to the photos.

Next month! It is getting so close, I really need to get to work on planning what I will take and coming up with some photoshoot ideas. It will be good to see you again and I am really looking forward to meeting Kayla, I have a feeling there will be an Evo in my future somewhere.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

ranger42 wrote:
Next month! It is getting so close, I really need to get to work on planning what I will take and coming up with some photoshoot ideas. It will be good to see you again and I am really looking forward to meeting Kayla, I have a feeling there will be an Evo in my future somewhere.
Yep, it's come around quick, only 7 weeks today!

Planning photoshoots there is the easy part, the difficulty is deciding which ones to leave behind. There are so many possibilities both inside an out, it means you have the ability to do whatever you want. I have a list as long as my arm. Need to pair it down a bit so I don't end up taking the whole wardrobe again!

Psion

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

As much as these photos are very cool, its a dead giveaway of how small is 167 dolls are. We need to make dolls 177cm at least!
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

INFORMATIONS