cloudclimax.co.uk

Introducing........Kayla (DS 167 EVO)

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
psion satori
Former Member

Re: Introducing........Kayla (DS 167 EVO)

Post by psion satori »

Ok, so the secretary idea isn't gonna fly, she's too much of a bloody distraction to have in any office.

She still needs to earn her keep though, do you think she could make it as a webcam model?

*click for higher res
20180402_115348.jpg
20180402_115348.jpg (3.44 MiB) Viewed 1315 times
G

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh dear

Once she starts that . . goodness knows where it will lead.

But she'll make you fortunes.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

gdy67 wrote:
haremlover wrote:Oh dear. You're starting to make me drool.
Apologies Harem, but this probably isn't gonna help.

Ok, so I've had a few PMs and emails from people wanting to know the more, shall we say, 'explicit' details about how the EVO performs in bed. An understandable question, obviously, but believe it or not, I use her as purely a photographic model so I'm not in a position to comment. Sorry guys, but I believe Sate has done a full review in a previous thread.

That said, for photographic purposes, you'd be hard pressed to find any fault in the attention to detail DS has given to her down there.

Unlike my others posts, this shot is straight out of the camera, no editting, photoshop or filters so that what you see, is what you actually get.

*click for higher res
LRM_EXPORT_20180401_190912.jpg
G
she is looking sexy be getting mine delievered in 2 to 3 weeks cant wait to see her in real life she looks sexy to cuddle up to and to wake up next to her going to have to buy some sexy lingrie and costumes from cloudclimax :)

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

These new EVO dolls are knockouts without a doubt! :angel: 8O

.....I just wish they weren’t so tall, a little less weight, and insert option for nethers. :puppydogeyes:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

fatal wrote:she is looking sexy be getting mine delievered in 2 to 3 weeks cant wait to see her in real life she looks sexy to cuddle up to and to wake up next to her going to have to buy some sexy lingrie and costumes from cloudclimax :)
Congratulations fatal, you are in for a treat :whistle:

About the lingerie, remember that even on silicone, new black underware will cause stains. You'd be better going for white rather than darker colours........

*click for higher res
IMG_20180403_220518_228.jpg
IMG_20180403_220518_228.jpg (303.93 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
G

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's gone from biting her nails
to looking terrified. Goodness knows what she thinks you're going to be doing . . .

:-)

Superb photo

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

gdy67 wrote:
fatal wrote:she is looking sexy be getting mine delievered in 2 to 3 weeks cant wait to see her in real life she looks sexy to cuddle up to and to wake up next to her going to have to buy some sexy lingrie and costumes from cloudclimax :)
Congratulations fatal, you are in for a treat :whistle:

About the lingerie, remember that even on silicone, new black underware will cause stains. You'd be better going for white rather than darker colours........

*click for higher res
IMG_20180403_220518_228.jpg
G
ok does it take a while for the doll to stain or only if you leave the darker clothing on her for a while? ido like pink and black and i will like to dress her up in different colors do you brush her hair at all and can you use any hair brush on her hair or add most make up on her like on her lips and eyes?

Boeing727223
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boeing727223 »

Wow, super hot and her feet look realistic as well!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

ok does it take a while for the doll to stain or only if you leave the darker clothing on her for a while? ido like pink and black and i will like to dress her up in different colors do you brush her hair at all and can you use any hair brush on her hair or add most make up on her like on her lips and eyes?
You need to be careful with any dark colors, especially black. You may be ok with short-term exposure, as silicone will naturally reject dyes as long as they are not too intense. The best thing to do is wash any new clothing thoroughly (including wigs, especially with black inner netting), and then also test on a safe surface such as the insert.

Brushing her hair (wig) regularly is important to prevent buildup of tangles. The supplied wig and many you can buy are synthetic fibers that tangle even faster than human hair. It is recommended to get a shorter wig for use during playtime.

Many add makeup to their dolls. I rarely do, but I have used Burt's Bee lip crayon. Others can advise perhaps what brands they have used safely. Again, I would test any makeup on a safe surface before exposing your doll to potentially a permanent stain. I heard Neutrogena wipes are good for removing makeup from dolls.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Jimbofod wrote:
Fatal,

You need to be careful with any dark colors, especially black. You may be ok with short-term exposure, as silicone will naturally reject dyes as long as they are not too intense. The best thing to do is wash any new clothing thoroughly (including wigs, especially with black inner netting), and then also test on a safe surface such as the insert.

Brushing her hair (wig) regularly is important to prevent buildup of tangles. The supplied wig and many you can buy are synthetic fibers that tangle even faster than human hair. It is recommended to get a shorter wig for use during playtime.

Many add makeup to their dolls. I rarely do, but I have used Burt's Bee lip crayon. Others can advise perhaps what brands they have used safely. Again, I would test any makeup on a safe surface before exposing your doll to potentially a permanent stain. I heard Neutrogena wipes are good for removing makeup from dolls.

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Sexy doll and nice photos
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

SSIrontech wrote:Sexy doll and nice photos
Thanks SSIrontech, she is absolutely gorgeous, here's one more until her next shoot.

*click for higher res
IMG_20180404_175633_067.jpg
IMG_20180404_175633_067.jpg (88.26 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
Enjoy,
G

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The best yet!

Superb!

All encouragement

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well you were right, I wasn't disappointed! Truly stunning pictures of an absolutely gorgeous gal. The B&W shots are particularly impressive, inspirational stuff!

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

gdy67 wrote:
SSIrontech wrote:Sexy doll and nice photos
Thanks SSIrontech, she is absolutely gorgeous, here's one more until her next shoot.

*click for higher res
IMG_20180404_175633_067.jpg
Enjoy,
G

INFORMATIONS