cloudclimax.co.uk

PipeDream dolls coming soon!

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: PipeDream dolls coming soon!

Post by trauma »

Maybe I missed it, but what is the price on these?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Waiting on the commercials, should update on forum next week.
Due to be launched very soon, we are hoping to be one of the first to be taking pre orders on our website.

I will update prices soon as I have them.

Best
Paul

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Paul,

Feel free to drop one at my place for evaluation and detailed review. :wink:

Look, from what I have seen, these are a quantum leap forward from the prvious brand names products. I agree the detailing is great and they can look to rival 6YE in this area with further development.

That said, They need to enguage a sculpt that considers more curves and the transitional interface from the hips to the buttocks and thighs, the shoulders and arms, and actually not just think of legs and arms as doll afterthoughts.

The torso has great detail through the abdominal region, yet the legs and arms are toneless without any real shape. The tibia to femur ratio (upper thigh to lower leg) is slightly out as is the humerus to radial ulna ratio (upper arms to lower arms), and the limbs need some curvature.

could become

ImageImageImage

Just more shape and slighly different ratios for the limbs.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Good Morning,

I do agree with your observations, these two dolls have come as a surprise to me too!
It's great PipeDream have taken the step to enter into the doll market and to bring to the mainstream industry stores and retailers, this can only been seen as an industry leader approaching the doll market with two dolls that I think will sell well. As I mentioned before just awaiting the commercials now, once I have them I will open up for advance orders on my websites. Who knows what the future will bring to market from PipeDream, as a reseller your comments and observations will be forwarded to my colleagues at PipeDream, it's important for feedback from experienced owners and forum members.

If they designed dolls based on those images you sent wow! You could just see the orders flying out of store!

Thank you
Paul

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

It's good to have new competition in the market place. Hopefully pushing themselves and other manufactures to be the best.
I have Pipedream's Fuck My Face (blonde), and I thought it was pretty cool until I got a WM-130. It was triple the price, but worth it.
I'm picky and only like 4 WM bodies/10 heads and 1 Realdoll body/1 head. If Pipedream makes one design with small breasts with a cute Caucasian face, I would like to consider it. I would expect to see new WM bodies and heads before that happens though.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Pipedream Extreme Toyz
Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Carmen (Brown hair)

Pipedream Extreme Toyz
Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Kitty (Blonde hair)

Hi res image of Carmen and Kitty
Attachments
image.tiff
image.tiff (18.98 MiB) Viewed 3638 times
image.tiff
image.tiff (18.98 MiB) Viewed 3638 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Can't say I'm impressed.
Sorely lacking in details.
A pretty face doth not a "leap forward" make.
Show us articulated non-wire fingers, hinged shrugging shoulders/necks, wrists, toes with "something" in them, oral cavities that actually work right...
Right now, just another pretty face. Big deal. Hundreds of em out there.
Pro tip-if your gonna announce a new doll to the market, have the details first.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Sorry about this.

I'm providing the information I have and press releases we have too from the industry publications.
At Cloud Climax we are a dedicated adult lifestyle store with over 12,000 products we sell and promote.

As the UK & EU flagship reseller too for DS Doll Technology & Co Ltd.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course, however please show a little bit more respect and be a little more courteous towards any posts submitted aiming to advise and assist established members as well as new members.

If you wish to address anything personal towards my business why not send me a PM I would be more than happy to respond directly to you.

Paul
Owner - Cloud Climax

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Cloudclimax wrote:Sorry about this.

I'm providing the information I have and press releases we have too from the industry publications.
At Cloud Climax we are a dedicated adult lifestyle store with over 12,000 products we sell and promote.

As the UK & EU flagship reseller too for DS Doll Technology & Co Ltd.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course, however please show a little bit more respect and be a little more courteous towards any posts submitted aiming to advise and assist established members as well as new members.

If you wish to address anything personal towards my business why not send me a PM I would be more than happy to respond directly to you.

Paul
Owner - Cloud Climax
My post wasn't discourteous and why on earth should I respect you or your company having never met you or done business with you?
Your new product introduction was little more than a veiled attempt to garner pre-orders and having little if any details I called you out on it.
TDF is a consumer advocacy arena (many posts on this).
My pro tip stands.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Don't worry, you need to take your foot off the gas.
I've reached out to the forum admin team.

End of conversation with you now.

(Don't wish to start a Toys out of the basket game with you).
Happy days and enjoy your weekend!

I will keep updating the thread and don't worry you don't have to read any of it, this post is for everyone so stop trolling my threads.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

At Cloud Climax "We don't just sell we promote"
The new dolls by PipeDream were launched at ANME
See the social media on PipeDream Twitter and Instagram
We dedicated a blog and liaised on industry press release.

Without going into too much detail on launch dates and prices right now, still under review for PipeDream EU to decide.

Just wanted to let you know all the information we have currently provided may be interesting to some and intriguing to others, we will be providing video and photoshoots when we receive our PR dolls for industry store presentation and promotion, also on our YouTube channel. (Which I've advised on UK forum too, yes we have dolls on there way to us).

Best Regards
Paul
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (296.34 KiB) Viewed 3632 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (442.76 KiB) Viewed 3632 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I wouldn't worry about negative comments particularly - the fact that people are taking notice of them is your job done. Silence is much more worrying.

The reason why this development needs to be encouraged is simply the act of bringing solid dolls mainstream but a brand that all regard to be mainstream.

This is news of dolls coming out of the hidden closet and so a very healthy development.

Actually there's a doll about which I've been much more circumspect and really worried that expressing reservations and cautions would upset people. .. .

And the bottom line is that until a doll materialises in the flesh and has been looked at, inspected, interviewed by people who know what they're looking for . . . it's a matter of "watch this space".

I too hope she has hinged wrists . . . because otherwise there will be people who'll have a less than good experience. Or they'll buy with a moderately good experience and hopefully then buy something better.

What it does mean is that there's really an urgent need for a doll recycling facility if dolls become mainstream and rise in popularity. Whilst dolls will be able to be sold second hand, ultimately they will get to a point where recycling is appropriate.

Perhaps Paul through his contacts with Pipedream might be able to ask the distributors if they can enclose details in their packaging of TDF or the UK forum as a place for sales of second hand dolls, or refer them to someone willing to undertake recycling.

Whilst there are other dolls out there which look attractive, in my opinion these dolls look attractive too. The more the merrier and especially if it leads to them "coming out".

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi Harem,

Any comment is a constructive comment. Everyone has an opinion. I'm giving all the info that has been released currently :)

PipeDream are a great brand. We already sell a lot of their products and these will be added to our range upon EU release. We will likely have them arrive April.

I will be providing further information as and when I recieve it from PipeDream. Their products up to now have been good for people who want to have the doll experience without the expense or the space.

I'm not going to sell anything that I'm not happy with the quality level of. I don't think that it'll be an issue with PipeDream. Bad products and bad quality levels is no good for business and we don't operate like that.

As an aside I have been looking into doll disposal quite deeply in the last few months and anybody who is interested in having a doll disposal facility now or in the future should drop me an email and let me know their interest so I can decide if it is going to be a viable service for me to provide.

Thanks
Paul

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

A product doesn't need to be the best to be successful. It just has to be the best for its price range.
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Where are the PipeDream dolls made?

INFORMATIONS